What is the definition of "invasion"?

Cleatmark

The outpouring of support for Ukraine is impressive. 150,000 troops enter the country, and all hell breaks loose. The USA is invaded by 150,000 troops per month and barely a word is mentioned. Pouring across the southern border, troops from all over the world enter our country and kill, rape, and pillage our citizens and our government pays them to do it. For some folks, it's not the same. To the majority of us it's unacceptable and certain ruination of the country. We're paying our invaders and we'll pay to rebuild Ukraine.

According to reports just released, it's getting more crowded at the southern border. Border patrol had over 169,000 contacts with invaders in February. I wonder how many invaded that weren't accounted for. No worries though, this isn't an invasion.

The outpouring of support for Ukraine is impressive. 150,000 troops enter the country, and all hell breaks loose. The USA is invaded by 150,000 troops per month and barely a word is mentioned. Pouring across the southern border, troops from all over the world enter our country and kill, rape, and pillage our citizens and our government pays them to do it. For some folks, it's not the same. To the majority of us it's unacceptable and certain ruination of the country. We're paying our invaders and we'll pay to rebuild Ukraine.

Good god man...you sound like Happy talking about Jan 6th. lol

They are mostly women, children and men looking for low paying jobs that we cannot fill with our own citizens. Many in agriculture and meat packing for example. (KOCH Bros jobs)

? They are mostly young, single men with fake documents or no documents, so we can't even verify who they are or where they are from. Keep pretending that letting over 2,000,000 illiterate (in their own language) third-world illegals into the country in one year is no biggie.

? They are mostly young, single men with fake documents or no documents, so we can't even verify who they are or where they are from. Keep pretending that letting over 2,000,000 illiterate (in their own language) third-world illegals into the country in one year is no biggie.
He can't be a real person.

Look I want them to come legally but this is ridiculous. They're not troops. Don't blame regular illegals for the fact that drug runners are coming too. If you want to deport them, fine. There's probably a good argument for that.

What?! Is that goon still worried about Queen Nancy's desk ? That's some kind of triggered. Knowing that, I might chance the security cameras for a Cleveland steamer on his hood if someone can point me at his car!! Hapless has earned one, too.
We know it's a Lexus in mason. And he goes to whole foods. Which probably narrows it down to about half of the folks in mason.

We know it's a Lexus in mason. And he goes to whole foods. Which probably narrows it down to about half of the folks in mason.
I still think he actually is a low ranking Chinese in their millitary cyber-war division. Either that, or on the DNC payroll. Do they have many Dem empolyees living in Mason ?

They are mostly women, children and men looking for low paying jobs that we cannot fill with our own citizens. Many in agriculture and meat packing for example. (KOCH Bros jobs)
Do we have millions and millions of those type of jobs. Because that is the numbers coming over. Think we got to many now I think we need to deporting them all and start over legal. With a couple of new rules you come over illegally and you will be sent packing without ever having a chance to come legally. The only people that should be coming over the border illegally are the drug people. That way if they are the only one we will know it is OK to shoot them on sight.

Do we have millions and millions of those type of jobs. Because that is the numbers coming over. Think we got to many now I think we need to deporting them all and start over legal. With a couple of new rules you come over illegally and you will be sent packing without ever having a chance to come legally. The only people that should be coming over the border illegally are the drug people. That way if they are the only one we will know it is OK to shoot them on sight.
Actually yes....we have a serious labor shortage.