What Have You Learned Today ?, #3

Dont get me started on ex Catholics as Ive never met one that left the Church due to logic. On the other side Ive never met a convert that came into the Church purely off emotion.

He made the sign of the cross while standing next to a woman that is fine with third trimester and partial birth abortions.

He’s hoping to get both the Catholic and Ghoul vote by doing this.
Yeah because he does not like that. This is my point.

BTW … Are you sure you know her exact position on abortion?

Dont get me started on ex Catholics as Ive never met one that left the Church due to logic. On the other side Ive never met a convert that came into the Church purely off emotion.
Why did they leave?

In the end PV1 you will ultimately leave because you dont believe the mass represents what it claims it represents. Now how you get to that conclusion may differ but most of the fall aways I know did so because of the churchs teaching on marriage ,sex and things associated with that area. But every one was an emotional reason for sure

That’s not hypocrisy. He does not believe in abortion. This is hardly a unique position. Many people support the right to choose and do not support the practice, personally. Get out of the Yappi bubble and get out and talk to people. You will learn things.
If he didn't support it he wouldn't be one of its biggest cheerleaders.

A guy is driving around the back woods of Montana and he sees a sign in front of a broken down shanty-style house: 'Talking Dog For Sale.'
He rings the bell and the owner appears and tells him the dog is in the backyard.

The guy goes into the backyard and sees a nice looking Labrador Retriever sitting there."You talk?" he asks."Yep" the Lab replies.

After the guy recovers from the shock of hearing a dog talk, he says, "So, what's your story?"

The Lab looks up and says, "Well, I discovered that I could talk when I was pretty young. I wanted to help the government, so I told the CIA. In no time at all they had me jetting from country to country, sitting in rooms with spies and world leaders, because no one figured a dog would be eavesdropping, I was one of their most valuable spies for eight years running... but the jetting around really tired me out, and I knew I wasn't getting any younger so I decided to settle down. I signed up for a job at the airport to do some undercover security, wandering near suspicious characters and listening in. I uncovered some incredible dealings and was awarded a batch of medals. I got married, had a mess of puppies, and now I'm just retired."

The guy is amazed. He goes back in and asks the owner what he wants for the dog."Ten dollars" the guy says."Ten dollars? This dog is amazing! Why on Earth are you selling him so cheap?"

"Because he's a liar. He's never been out of the yard."

In the end PV1 you will ultimately leave because you dont believe the mass represents what it claims it represents. Now how you get to that conclusion may differ but most of the fall aways I know did so because of the churchs teaching on marriage ,sex and things associated with that area. But every one was an emotional reason for sure
So the leave because they dont believe what they are taught to believe. Pretty much what I said.

A guy is driving around the back woods of Montana and he sees a sign in front of a broken down shanty-style house: 'Talking Dog For Sale.'
He rings the bell and the owner appears and tells him the dog is in the backyard.

The guy goes into the backyard and sees a nice looking Labrador Retriever sitting there."You talk?" he asks."Yep" the Lab replies.

After the guy recovers from the shock of hearing a dog talk, he says, "So, what's your story?"

The Lab looks up and says, "Well, I discovered that I could talk when I was pretty young. I wanted to help the government, so I told the CIA. In no time at all they had me jetting from country to country, sitting in rooms with spies and world leaders, because no one figured a dog would be eavesdropping, I was one of their most valuable spies for eight years running... but the jetting around really tired me out, and I knew I wasn't getting any younger so I decided to settle down. I signed up for a job at the airport to do some undercover security, wandering near suspicious characters and listening in. I uncovered some incredible dealings and was awarded a batch of medals. I got married, had a mess of puppies, and now I'm just retired."

The guy is amazed. He goes back in and asks the owner what he wants for the dog."Ten dollars" the guy says."Ten dollars? This dog is amazing! Why on Earth are you selling him so cheap?"

oxat622: "Dogs don't talk."

Was the dog's name BlackandGold by any chance?

I am so grateful....................................

I'd like to see some 60-something y.o. retired IDF man - or woman, better - and this kid square up, and watch this kid take just throws to the ground, no strikes or blows, until he was weeping and refusing to try to stand again. This silly boy needs a beat-down reality check probably worse than anyone on the planet.

Its why they dont believe not just you dint believe.
Their emotional state overides the truths and that leads to doing things the Church forbids. Its easier to not believe then to obey a rule, when your passion and emotions are involved. Why live with the guilt that you left your wife and kids in total poverty for a newer model?

What did I learn today?

Democrats ignore Congressional subpoenas:

While Republicans who do so are jailed:

Today, I learned that the Demarxists running Minneapolis have a "litigation threshold" in excess of $150k.

Why are people still stupid enough to vote for Democrats ? Run these bums out already, ya morons.