What Have You Learned Today ?, #3

I learned from the whoever the censors are on Yappi that what we have been sharing must be things we are not to have learned and shared. I always think what did I post and was that what caused the take down.

Glad you recognize hypocrisy.
That’s not hypocrisy. He does not believe in abortion. This is hardly a unique position. Many people support the right to choose and do not support the practice, personally. Get out of the Yappi bubble and get out and talk to people. You will learn things.

That’s not hypocrisy. He does not believe in abortion. This is hardly a unique position. Many people support the right to choose and do not support the practice, personally. Get out of the Yappi bubble and get out and talk to people. You will learn things.
Lol ,out of the yappi bubble. He can say he doesn't believe in abortion but goes out of his way to promote it and then pretends he is a good Catholic.

Lol ,out of the yappi bubble. He can say he doesn't believe in abortion but goes out of his way to promote it and then pretends he is a good Catholic.
What defines a good catholic is a person’s personal commitment to the doctrine. It does not rely on the actions of others.

That said, don't get me started on Catholics following the rules of the church. Very few do. I grew up catholic and I never met one that did.

What defines a good catholic is a person’s personal commitment to the doctrine. It does not rely on the actions of others.

That said, don't get me started on Catholics following the rules of the church. Very few do. I grew up catholic and I never met one that did.
Very few are without sin. Are you saying they purposely don't follow the doctrine ,like Biden, or are they just flawed individuals like most people, excluding yourself?

Reactions: y2h
Very few are without sin. Are you saying they purposely don't follow the doctrine ,like Biden, or are they just flawed individuals like most people, excluding yourself?
I have no idea how well he has followed the doctrine. I know he has never had an abortion so he has cleared that hurdle.

People are flawed but when you use birth control or have sex out of wedlock you are not flawed. You are purposely making the decision to ignore doctrine.

This flawed excuse of yours sounds similar to how Catholics excuse sexual abuse in the clergy.

I have no idea how well he has followed the doctrine. I know he has never had an abortion so he has cleared that hurdle.

People are flawed but when you use birth control or have sex out of wedlock you are not flawed. You are purposely making the decision to ignore doctrine.

This flawed excuse of yours sounds similar to how Catholics excuse sexual abuse in the clergy.r Biden hasn't had an abortion is weak attempt at deflection or maybe you're one of those who think men can get pregnant. You just admitted Biden is a hypocrite. As for the clergy do you condemn the teaching profession and make excuses for them?

Last edited:
Have you ever wondered how and why the leftist news commentators all use exactly the the same words and phrases? Every once in a while Fox news would point this out by showing news report after news report using the same words from several different sources. Who knew they literally got together on conference calls and discussed how they were going to report the news, so that R's and Trump were reported in a bad light and D's and Biden in a good way. So I guess even though it is reported we have many liberal news sources we are really only getting one and the same report.

I'm a lapsed Catholic and can still see the absolute BS of this post.

He made the sign of the cross while standing next to a woman that is fine with third trimester and partial birth abortions.

He’s hoping to get both the Catholic and Ghoul vote by doing this.