What do you guys think about Oak Hills sports next year? Part II

PART 2-All OH spprts will be pretty bad. Maybe 1 or 2 sports over 500. Same as in the last thread!!! Duh its OH Sports!

i will say though, the opening game, in the showdown, on ebenezer rd, with a new AD, and a inexperienced offensive team, against the elder panthers will be a beat down.

OH by 16!!!!

jtk
()

Ok we going to talk football or what? I hope OH wins but can tell you from what I heard about this Scholz kid if he's playing QB OH will lose by 20 and I really don't want to lose but if for some reason we do I want the game close. This kid from what I heard he did before he got kicked off the baseball team for OH last year is a absolute turd! OH has to find someone else at QB or its going to be a very long season. If he does start and play bad and they don't make a change this will look really really bad for his dad. Don't know this kid but hope he wakes up and matures and stops the crap he did last year and maybe then he can be able to handle sports.

Wow, you like many of the Elder folks, seem to have anger issues.:D Altiora!!!!

Also I'm not upset buddy just don't understand why some OH people on here act like they are so high and mighty and Elder people are trash. Some from both sides needs to show a little class!

if anyone dislikes or hates a school b/c of what is said on Yappi, then you are the most childish person i've ever seen. this entire argument is a joke.

The joke is all of you Elder people on the Oak Hills forum. It really shows the complete lack of class from the school.