What are you watching?

The Book of Fett: I dug the old western train robbery and acceptance into the tribe aspects of the flashback segment, was a fun well written and directed western TV segment. Do need to get more of the current mobster part of the book though.

"Doc Martin" - the first season was showing on Ovation network today.

My father got me hooked on it when it was on PBS. I made it thru the first five seasons, and then I couldn't take any more of all that Cornish crazyness. Not sure if Martin and Louisa ended up living happily ever after.

"Here Come The Brides" - on GetTV

Wow, I loved this show as a kid. Loved that theme song also. There was a scene today where Bobby Sherman as Jeremy is struggling to teach the local kids the alphabet. I didn't remember the plot at all, but I vividly recall watching that the scene when it was first broadcast. The mind of Zunardo is a mysterious thing sometimes.

I was starting to notice girls about that time and thought Bridget Hanley, Sherman's girfriend on the show, was gorgeous. Saw where OldSoulon posted that she passed away a few weeks ago. RIP, Miss Candy.

Ray Bradbury Theater - "The Coffin" (1988) starring Denholm Elliott, Dan O'Herlihy .... and Marvin the Martian???

Delightfully vicious tale.

First two episodes of the Isaac Asimov book The Foundation. It was excellent and the captured they story very well.

Righteous Gemstones back tonight. Pumped. Also, looking forward to the finale (hopefully just season and not series) of Dexter New Blood.

Righteous Gemstones back tonight. Pumped. Also, looking forward to the finale (hopefully just season and not series) of Dexter New Blood.
The 10 episode series seemed pointless and they proved it last night. I was fine with leaving the show where it was in 2013.

1883: A Yellowstone Origin Series
This is a great new series. It's a lot more like Lonesome Dove then Yellowstone.

Found out I’m related to Tim McGraw, not sure how circuitous (probably very) that linkage is, but it still doesn’t make me want to listen to his music. I might get around to 1883 at some point.

Found out I’m related to Tim McGraw, not sure how circuitous (probably very) that linkage is, but it still doesn’t make me want to listen to his music. I might get around to 1883 at some point.
He's great in this show. If you liked Lonesome Dove you'll love 1883.

I didn't like it. Unless Michael C Hall was adamant that this season was just a one-off for him.

I really liked New Blood until the final episode. Im
pretty upset they botched the ending of the show again.
Plus, they painted Dexter out to be more of a villain this time around. That, IMO, is very different from the original run of the show.