What Are You Doing, #60

About to head back to The WC. My first time in Jamaica...7/8 for sure.

I don’t think I’m much of a challenge to Taco...his overall body of work over the years pretty much blows my doors off.

I could be happy living in Albuquerque.

Relatives lived in Los Alamos about 45 minutes from Santa Fe and 1.5 hours from Albuquergue.

Los_Alamos_Aerial.jpg

About to head back to The WC. My first time in Jamaica...7/8 for sure.

I don’t think I’m much of a challenge to Taco...his overall body of work over the years pretty much blows my doors off.

I got incredibly, stupid lucky when I met my fiancee. Without what she brought to the table, my body of work would look like Florida, California and maybe a few east coast beaches.

My sister is moving to Hanoi Vietnam in July. I'm not that big on visiting Asia but I'm going to try to make it over there in the next year or two; it's supposed to be amazing and is dirt cheap. I'm running out of places to visit in Europe anyway

Argentina is on the list as well. Need to learn Spanish

My sister is moving to Hanoi Vietnam in July. I'm not that big on visiting Asia but I'm going to try to make it over there in the next year or two; it's supposed to be amazing and is dirt cheap. I'm running out of places to visit in Europe anyway

Lady of the evening?

If there's specific reason for Argentina, then by all means. If it's just a taste of S. American you're looking for? Bolivia is very compact and has every eco system except ocean and you'd be a bit more unique. Not as many travelers and the ones that are there, no sticks and easy to meet as were locals. I don't speak Spanish. Doesn't have cosmopolitan the level of Argentina I'd suspect but unique it does very well.

I've been wanting to go in Columbia, tickets usually very inexpensive, then local travel down the west coast and around to Argentina, back up through the Quays, taking in the eastern side of those countries. Not much interest in Brazil though.

Someday.

Zach Smith getting confrontational with elementary school staff. Willing to bet he was the "primary" and the crazy ex wife blocked him from getting kids.

What a bunch of loons

No desire to visit S American sht holes

The women are A+. Brazil is filled with nothing but hot women of every kind. Brazilian women are so hot, even the Nazis that fled there after WW2, were wiling to make an exception to their racial purity rules to breed with them.

Last edited:
The Happy Ending is alive and well, as the Robert Kraft video is thrown out.

Rich old dudes are free to go slumming through the massage parlors without fear again!!

9 years. Happened in 2010. For the 10th anniversary next year I think Yappi should shut down the site in remembrance.

anniversary gift..

9th...

Traditional: Pottery (we could sent him a planter) so he could grow his own ;)
Modern: Leather (maybe a bullwhip)

:>---

SF

The fire is so damn hot that my tongs need to be 3 feet long when wearing shorts, and the damn potatoes are still too hard to put the steaks on. Stupid potatoes.

The taters were great.

I was starved and I wanted my damned steak so badly, but I couldn't start the steaks too soon.

I was at least able to confirm that the proper ratio is 16oz of Canadian pilsner to three fingers of Kentucky bourbon. So that was good.