West Carrollton Hires Head Basketball Coach as Head Football Coach

So West Carrollton's Varsity Basketball coach also is the Head Football Coach? WOW.

Please tell me he isn't also the Athletic Director?

WGH hiring Arnold was a joke and still is. Most underachieving team in area. I am sure this will be the same outcome. Disaster hire.

Heard he step down because of disrespect from parents and players
Well that explains it then. He did an outstanding job at Hughes turning a program that had very few good seasons and getting them to the playoffs for the first time ever. Sounds like a complete dumpster fire 🔥 at West Carrollton. I remember in the 80’s when they were in the MML with us at Edgewood they were always pretty good. Not necessarily dominant but usually in top have of the conference.

Well that explains it then. He did an outstanding job at Hughes turning a program that had very few good seasons and getting them to the playoffs for the first time ever. Sounds like a complete dumpster fire 🔥 at West Carrollton. I remember in the 80’s when they were in the MML with us at Edgewood they were always pretty good. Not necessarily dominant but usually in top have of the conference.
In the early 80s after they joined they were champs or co-champs a few times. Maybe 82-84 I didn't realize they were only in the MML from 82-87. They came back to the MML in the late 90s I know.

Things have changed at WC for sure. Hopefully they can turn it around.

This is purely a stability hire. Someone who they know will a. be there for the kids and not dump them after a year or two. b. that has done a halfway decent job with their basketball team who has been rotten bad for a while and has them at least competitive.

There football program is awful, they have no where to go, but up so why not give it to a guy who has at least invested time at WC

Animated GIF