Week 9: NE8 Battle of the Bulldogs - Lakeview at Poland

CatDog

FB_IMG_1696939050134.jpg

I don't know how much traction this will get as I don't recall anyone from Lakeview on here. But, we'll see.

Poland has two straight wins after stumbling with SR and came away from Girard on top in arguably the most exciting game of the season. Can they keep it going against an improved Lakeview team? Will Lakeview finally get the win against Pav that they so badly want? Thoughts?

As always, trolls, know-it-alls, and those just looking for arguments can go somewhere else.

Last edited:

I’m around, off and on. Lakeview is healthy as best I can tell. Had picked them to beat Hubbard but then got bad info that 2 injured may not play , so changed my pick. Turns out they played. Would have kept my pick beating Hubbard otherwise. If all are healthy, they will give Poland a game, but my money is on Poland, even in a close game.

Now if we are talking the Beaver Local game the following week, Lakeview is the easy pick. Good chance they finish . 500.

Ya I’m hoping for a competive game . Lakeview still hasn’t shown me much of a passing game . The DBs are undersized and can’t tackle anyone bigger than them which is pretty much every RB in the league especially Polands 2 big running backs . They did play Poland tough last year. Bad weather game not much scoring . Lakeviews front 7 on defense will need to have their best game . On offense Lakeview can’t be one dimensional , I doubt they beat Poland that way .

Last edited:
Ya I’m hoping for a competive game . Lakeview still hasn’t shown me much of a passing game . The DBs are undersized and can’t tackle anyone bigger than them which is pretty much every RB in the league especially Polands 2 big running backs . They did play Poland tough last year. Bad weather game not much scoring . Lakeviews front 7 on defense will need to have their best game . On offense Lakeview can’t be one dimensional , I doubt they beat Poland that way .
We talked about the last couple Lakeview games and they have played Poland tough a few times of late. Last year ended up 9-0 and was just a strange game for a number of reasons. It seems like the weather will be decent but cold Friday.

Poland still has those moments where the offense sputters but the D has been pretty good.

As one of the Hubbard posters has been saying lately, good luck to both teams and let's hope for a competitive, injury free game.