Anderson at MND - Anderson 1-0
Mercy McAuley at Lakota East - MM 2-0
Badin at Mariemont - 3-3 Draw
Mason at Beavercreek - Mason 1-0
Oak Hills at Springboro - OH 3-0
Indian Hills at Summit Country Day - Summit by as many as they want

#2 OG 14
Van Wert 0

Went to the CCDS/Waynesville game. I forgot the place is in the middle of nowhere. Fantastic game. Great players do what great players do. Erbach and the Zimm twins took the game over. I have watched CCDS for damn near as long as we have lived in the hill and I am quite certain they have never given up 5 goals. And 4 of them were directly due to Erbach including the game winner a beautiful left foot shot upper 90 on the run from 25 out. I don’t think I’ve seen anyone who is as good with both feet as she is. The Zimm’s not only kept them in the game they actually got them the lead. E Zimm was more than the Waynesville defense could handle in size, speed and skill. She is as deft and clever a player as I have seen at her size. Just a joy to watch. CCDS showed their exceptional coaching and why they are always the best in the state. Down 0-2 they never gave up and took a 3-2 lead on the road in a wild environment. Waynesville’s #20 and #7 are both very fast and have great skill. Great game between 2 state #1 teams, a game that rarely gets to happen. It was worth the drive. Side note, Waynesville’s crowd is always huge. Really created a fun and exciting experience. I guess nothing else to do in the middle of nowhere.

5x26 were you at the Milford- Bellbrook game? Assessment?
Was not, we played Carlisle tonight. But by the looks of it that was a much more exciting game than ours lol. Bellbrook having another good year. Ties vs. Springboro, Monroe and now Milford.

Bellbrook-Milford was a great game.

Teams were very evenly matched, although I think Bellbrook had more/better scoring chances. Scoreless draw at the half. Bellbrook's goal came about 10 minutes into the second half, a great run down the sideline then a perfect cross and finish. But that energy got sucked right out of the stadium as Milford attacked and scored easily within less than a minute after the goal, a defensive letdown by Bellbrook and a nice finish by MIlford.

Bellbrook had another great opportunity when #23 got past the charging keeper, and passed it to a teammate to shoot, but a defender amazingly headed it over the bar. Bellbrook fans were convinced the defender used her hands, but the ref was right on it, and the players didn't complain, so I'm convinced it was just a great play.

Overall it was a clean, competitive game, fun to watch. I was happy to see 3 officials, after watching a few non-league matches with only 2 lately. And the crew did a great job.

#2 Ottawa Glandorf 7
Celina 0

Bellbrook-Milford was a great game.

Teams were very evenly matched, although I think Bellbrook had more/better scoring chances. Scoreless draw at the half. Bellbrook's goal came about 10 minutes into the second half, a great run down the sideline then a perfect cross and finish. But that energy got sucked right out of the stadium as Milford attacked and scored easily within less than a minute after the goal, a defensive letdown by Bellbrook and a nice finish by MIlford.

Bellbrook had another great opportunity when #23 got past the charging keeper, and passed it to a teammate to shoot, but a defender amazingly headed it over the bar. Bellbrook fans were convinced the defender used her hands, but the ref was right on it, and the players didn't complain, so I'm convinced it was just a great play.

Overall it was a clean, competitive game, fun to watch. I was happy to see 3 officials, after watching a few non-league matches with only 2 lately. And the crew did a great job.
Yeah, a social media account posted a picture that made it look like it might have been handling but was then taken down , they threw the referees under the bus

Bellbrook - 1
Milford - 1
And D2 Bellbrook isn’t even the best D2 team that would be D2 Co-SWBL school Waynesville by a solid margin. SWBL Ross beat the ECC’s Turpin last night as well. And I think Milford is the best D1 school in the area. Great upcoming D1 match’s to maybe clear it up. Next week with Milford taking on Seton and this weekend with Oak Hills taking on Springboro. All or any of those 4 teams have the ability to rep D1 locally at regionals and State tournament.

Yeah, a social media account posted a picture that made it look like it might have been handling but was then taken down , they threw the referees under the bus
Her hands were definitely up, but in this type of situation, a quick read of the girls on the field tells me a lot. Not one of them protested, nor did the coach.

As I wrote, even as a Bellbrook fan, I thought this officiating crew did an exemplary job the whole game. Did I agree with every call? Of course not. But I think they recognized the caliber of the game and assigned a great center and whole crew to it.

And D2 Bellbrook isn’t even the best D2 team that would be D2 Co-SWBL school Waynesville by a solid margin.
Right?!?

I love to watch this Bellbrook team play, but I had mixed feelings when I learned they dropped back down into DII, knowing what team is 7 miles south…

CHL has been crazy this year with all the Draws!

Wyoming and Madeira are both 3-0-2 , Taylor is 2-0-3 and IH is 3-1-1

And D2 Bellbrook isn’t even the best D2 team that would be D2 Co-SWBL school Waynesville by a solid margin. SWBL Ross beat the ECC’s Turpin last night as well. And I think Milford is the best D1 school in the area. Great upcoming D1 match’s to maybe clear it up. Next week with Milford taking on Seton and this weekend with Oak Hills taking on Springboro. All or any of those 4 teams have the ability to rep D1 locally at regionals and State tournament.
Kind of hard to make that statement that Waynesville is "better by a solid margin than Bellbrook" when I know you haven't seen Bellbrook play. Taking nothing away from Waynesville, they are a phenominal team....no doubt...but there is no comparison as to which team is playing the hardest schedule this season...and that is Bellbrook. They've played D-1 Beavercreek, Lakota East, Springboro, Miamisburg, Lebanon, Ross and Milford.... Milford and Springboro are top 5 ranked in the state....and Bellbrook has remained unbeaten with 10 wins. The only D-1 teams Waynesville has played are Miamisburg, Troy and Ross. Bellbrook has also played and beaten Alter and Carroll. "Better by a solid margin"? Let's hope they play come tourney time so we can find out.

Last edited:
Kind of hard to make that statement that Waynesville is "better by a solid margin than Bellbrook" when I know you haven't seen Bellbrook play. Taking nothing away from Waynesville, they are a phenominal team....no doubt...but there is no comparison as to which team is playing the hardest schedule this season...and that is Bellbrook. They've played D-1 Beavercreek, Lakota East, Springboro, Miamisburg, Lebanon, Ross and Milford.... Milford and Springboro are top 5 ranked in the state....and Bellbrook has remained unbeaten with 10 wins. The only D-1 teams Waynesville has played are Miamisburg, Troy and Ross. Bellbrook has also played and beaten Alter and Carroll. "Better by a solid margin"? Let's hope they play come tourney time so we can find out.
Point taken. I have not seen them play. Looking at co scheduled head to head results knowing both teams leaders and the head to head. Waynesville beat Alter by more, beat Ross by more, beat Miamisburg by more, and actually beat Monroe holding them scoreless something Bellbrook could not do. Waynesville dismantled Carroll in the playoffs last year and that is the exact same Carroll team this year and Waynesville is scoring more this year than last. So yes all subjective. D2 is often as good or better than D1. The only difference between them is the number of students, and as such the pool of talented club players they can choose from.

Boro was a good tie for Bellbrook. But Boro is largely untested they beat Beavercreek by the same score Troy did. Troy was probably the best win Boro has. They will get tested vs Centerville and Oak Hills. I'm not hating on Bellbrook, they are clearly good. It's just my opinion Waynesville is better. Summit, Bellbrook and Waynesville and sliding in would be MM as the best D2's around. Matchups, girls cycles, team drama, injury, subs can all make a game go any random way on any given day when two good teams play each other. I'd like to see a rematch of Summit and Waynesville in regionals again, but Bellbrook and Waynesville or Bellbrook and Summit would all be worth giving OHSAA my money.

Went to the CCDS/Waynesville game. I forgot the place is in the middle of nowhere. Fantastic game. Great players do what great players do. Erbach and the Zimm twins took the game over. I have watched CCDS for damn near as long as we have lived in the hill and I am quite certain they have never given up 5 goals. And 4 of them were directly due to Erbach including the game winner a beautiful left foot shot upper 90 on the run from 25 out. I don’t think I’ve seen anyone who is as good with both feet as she is. The Zimm’s not only kept them in the game they actually got them the lead. E Zimm was more than the Waynesville defense could handle in size, speed and skill. She is as deft and clever a player as I have seen at her size. Just a joy to watch. CCDS showed their exceptional coaching and why they are always the best in the state. Down 0-2 they never gave up and took a 3-2 lead on the road in a wild environment. Waynesville’s #20 and #7 are both very fast and have great skill. Great game between 2 state #1 teams, a game that rarely gets to happen. It was worth the drive. Side note, Waynesville’s crowd is always huge. Really created a fun and exciting experience. I guess nothing else to do in the middle of nowhere.
I believe that makes Waynesville 41-1-1 in the last three seasons of play. Pretty remarkable.