Week 8 Medina 5-2 @ Cleveland Heights 6-1

GCP441

Cleveland Heights biggest game couldn’t come at a worse time.Even though 4 star running back Marquise Davis ran for 290 yards and 6 touchdowns against Solon in a 42-28 win, it was costly as three major players went down with injuries. Junior DE Jay’Quan Stubbs went down in a pile of Heights tacklers, he stayed down for a while until he was helped to his feet looked like a sprained shoulder. Sophomore.DB Antonio Williams, went out with a dislocated wrist also sophomore DB Henry Perrymond went out with a sprain ankle. None of the players came back in the game.

Medina comes into the game with a potent passing attack with Danny Stoddard threw for 349 yards passing with five TDs through the air in a 56-21 rout at Strongsville. Tigers are clinging to a one game lead in the GCC.

It’s going to be a rough go for the Tigers this Friday with some of their best players out with injuries. Hopefully some of them can come back, and if they do, I don’t see Heights Defending Medinas, passing attack and Marquise Davis can’t do it by himself.

I see Heights losing their first GCC game
35-17 hope I’m wrong.

IMHO: No one in R1 is a threat to Ed's. The battle for the second best team is Medina and?? I do not see Heights in that conversation based on their results this year.

Might have to make a trip over to Cedar and Lee to check this one out. Never seen Medina play, Excited to see their wide open offense. I can't see Heights keeping up with Medina in the scoring department, the passing game leaves something to be desired. They definitely need healthy DBs to keep it halfway close. Medina 35-17 sounds about right.

GO TIGERS!!!