Week 7: Louisville Leopards (0-6) at Green Bulldogs (4-2)

He is one vote but very loud, persuasive and combative. Watch your back! He is the reason why Louisville is not in a league by now. He and his brother keep pushing to start a league with Dover and New Phili. They do not want to play Louisville in football. Even their Admin. doesn’t want to. They say one thing but do another. So then they realized that and started trying to start one by talking to some districts close to Youngstown and that fell through. It’s not political it’s a fact in who he is and how he works.

As far as giving them jobs in the district, that all has to do with the need, openings and finance.

It’s a good thing the last coach didn’t get a job. He was bad news and has priors along with some of his minions. Yet, JA kept saying he’s the one. There is a lot to say when you see someone moving from district to district. It’s a key indicator there is something wrong.
My allegiance is with the the program, not a board member or a coach, so when you say “he’s the reason we’re not in a league” I’d like to know what that specifically means? What has the administration done to get us in a league that he’s apparently ruined in you opinion? My next question would be is he responsible for the schedule too? I mean someone looked at this team two years ago and thought it was a good idea to put this schedule together and lead off next year with Steubenville. Another issue I have is the mass exodus of players from the program. Who’s responsible for that? Why don’t kids want to play for this program all the sudden? I’m seriously all ears on these subjects cuz on the surface it doesn’t look like 1 school board member is responsible for where this program is right now. Your going to have to sell me on more than “he’s a wolf in sheep’s clothing”.