Week 5: Louisville Leopards (0-4) at Lake Blue Streaks (3-0)

LeopardNation

Varsity
Lake 38, Louisville 7
Video Highlights, Stats, Game Story: https://louisvilleleopards.org/louisville-leopards-at-lake-blue-streaks-football-9-17-2021/

JV
Lake 28, Louisville 8

Freshman
Lake 22, Louisville 7

Louisville Previous Games
Barberton L 7-26
at Poland L 13-21
Wooster L 14-16
Hoover L 0-21

Lake Previous Games
Alliance W 35-7
at Maple Heights CANCELLED
Akron East W 14-2
at GlenOak W 26-7

All-Time Series

VIDEO HIGHLIGHTS - GAME ARCHIVE

1985 - Louisville Leopards 23, Lake Blue Streaks 0

1986 - Lake Blue Streaks 14, Louisville Leopards 6 (at Akron Rubber Bowl)

1989 - Louisville Leopards 12, Lake Blue Streaks 6, 2OT

1993 - Lake Blue Streaks 48, Louisville Leopards 33 (Playoff Game)

2004 - Lake Blue Streaks 24, Louisville Leopards 0 (Playoff Game)

2007 - Lake Blue Streaks 35, Louisville Leopards 34

2018 - Louisville Leopards 41, Lake Blue Streaks 28

2019 - Lake Blue Streaks 37, Louisville Leopards 27

Last edited:

I have not seen Louisville play yet this year but I have a feeling they are better than their record shows.
I have seen all three of Lake's games. I don't think they are as good as their record shows.
This game will be closer than most people think.

If Louisville is having trouble offensively. This game will turn out to be a high scoring game. With Louisville finding an offense. Or Lake wins something like 28-7

Our defense isn’t that awful considering the scheme is terrible for our personnel, their on the field all night, and our open field tackling is comical at times.

I’m going with….same crappy play calling putting kids in a no win situation, 3+ turnovers, and Adelman only allowed to touch the ball inside the 2 on either side of the field.

Lake 24-7
Seaman squeaks free for a play that pads the passing stats.

I’d like to change my previous prediction to ‘could get ugly’

Last edited:
What I am hearing, Louisville will be missing some kids tonight, Like a 3 lineman and a some on defense. With hour going into details their best lineman is out.

@Lynus Your attitude disgusts me. True leopard fans have optimism from inside out. Don’t come if you aren’t going to enjoy the game win or lose. Those boys are going to go play their heart out, just to entertain men like yourself. See u at blue streak field?
Our defense isn’t that awful considering the scheme is terrible for our personnel, their on the field all night, and our open field tackling is comical at times.

I’m going with….same crappy play calling putting kids in a no win situation, 3+ turnovers, and Adelman only allowed to touch the ball inside the 2 on either side of the field.

Lake 24-7
Seaman squeaks free for a play that pads the passing stats.

I’d like to change my previous prediction to ‘could get ugly

@Lynus Your attitude disgusts me. True leopard fans have optimism from inside out. Don’t come if you aren’t going to enjoy the game win or lose. Those boys are going to go play their heart out, just to entertain men like yourself. See u at blue streak field?
I’m with @LepsFootball4. lynus the negative attitude towards these boys must be stopped

? two new members in 4 minutes

welcome
Not sure where there reading your negativity towards players?? The negativity is towards the program, play calling, AD, scheduling, etc etc etc etc etc........ Everyone is proud of how hard the boys play. If nothing else people feel bad for them being put in an AWFUL no win scheme on defense!!

At this point the program is at least 6 years away from a turnaround. That would be if they made the adjustments this year. I don't see that happening so I'm now looking forward to somewhere around the 2028-2029 season.... That should be about the time this could turn around.

Not sure where there reading your negativity towards players?? The negativity is towards the program, play calling, AD, scheduling, etc etc etc etc etc........ Everyone is proud of how hard the boys play. If nothing else people feel bad for them being put in an AWFUL no win scheme on defense!!

At this point the program is at least 6 years away from a turnaround. That would be if they made the adjustments this year. I don't see that happening so I'm now looking forward to somewhere around the 2028-2029 season.... That should be about the time this could turn around.
Their not reading it anywhere.
There hasn’t been anyone on here that gives more examples of how we have good players and the staff does them a disservice.
It’s been a slow bleed to get to the bottom and it’ll be a tough road to get back to winning, so I’d agree that it’ll take some time. Crislip came in and changed the culture in 3-4 years, but back then we had a thriving LL program and people in place to make it happen. Now we have 9/9 and kids quitting and transferring. Until they address those problems…..

Their not reading it anywhere. There hasn’t been anyone on here that gives more examples of how we have good players and the staff does them a disservice. It’s been a slow bleed to get to the bottom and it’ll be a tough road to get back to winning, so I’d agree that it’ll take some time. Crislip came in and changed the culture in 3-4 years, but back then we had a thriving LL program and people in place to make it happen. Now we have 9/9 and kids quitting and transferring. Until they address those problems…..

There hasn’t been anyone on here that gives more examples of how we have good players and the staff does them a disservice.
It’s been a slow bleed to get to the bottom and it’ll be a tough road to get back to winning, so I’d agree that it’ll take some time. Crislip came in and changed the culture in 3-4 years, but back then we had a thriving LL program and people in place to make it happen. Now we have 9/9 and kids quitting and transferring. Until they address those problems…..
#GetLynus24OffYappi

Have known Lynus a long time, a true and great Leopard supporter. I do agree with him wholehearted when it comes to the downfall of the program. Gone is the tenacity, the pride and tradition of playing Leopard football. Used to be 80 kids dressing on Friday nights. Has our school gotten that much smaller? We used to go toe to toe with the Hoovers, Perry, Lake, Glenoak. Even got to a point when Jackson wanted nothing to do with Louisville. Remember the Farrah teams who's players were small but played and beat some darn good teams in the playoffs. So what is the difference? What has changed so much?

You must be doing something right when Louisville’s “keep you’re mouth shut and get in line” crowd comes out.

Lepsfootball4 I’d be happy to debate you on the state of the program…you pick first topic.

You also went from the Federal League to the NBC around at time. Crislip was 3-7 his first 2 years, in the FED and then 7-3 in year 3 in the NBC. I am not discounting he he did, he was a great coach and built a great program. But part of the equaiton is getting the right competition. Louisville should still be in the NBC!!!

You also went from the Federal League to the NBC around at time. Crislip was 3-7 his first 2 years, in the FED and then 7-3 in year 3 in the NBC. I am not discounting he he did, he was a great coach and built a great program. But part of the equaiton is getting the right competition. Louisville should still be in the NBC!!!
Agreed and we’ve had these discussions before. The NBC in the 90’s and 2000’s was extremely competitive.

Nothing to debate. Caleb Miller is one of the bests quarterbacks to come through the ville, we just don’t know how to use him
I have heard super things about him as a person and a teammate, but it's what you put on the field that people are debating here. You can be a super athlete but you have to perform.

Louisville Leopards at Lake Blue Streaks Football Live Video Stream and Updates:

I have heard super things about him as a person and a teammate, but it's what you put on the field that people are debating here. You can be a super athlete but you have to perform.
Caleb Miller has the talent, but doesn’t have the right staff behind him. He reminds me of a late generation Razül Young. Lou Lou Paws, educate yourself plz. Same goes for u Lynus.