Week 4: North Canton Hoover Vikings (2-2) at Glenoak Eagles (1-2)

Highshfan

Nothing much to say about this game. Hoover can’t overlook Glenoak. Neither team is too talented, but I believe Hoover has the best talent at this point and is going to win.

Sounds like Glen Oak has a few starters hurt that will be out. Should be another game hoover can win by 2-3 scores. Hoover needs to open up the passing game a little bit or teams will start putting 9-10 in the box. Start of League play so it should be fun. Good Luck.

Sounds like Glen Oak has a few starters hurt that will be out. Should be another game hoover can win by 2-3 scores. Hoover needs to open up the passing game a little bit or teams will start putting 9-10 in the box. Start of League play so it should be fun. Good Luck.
I agree Hoover needs to open up the passing game. Hoover coaches have to accept that their QB is young and will make mistakes. Their running game might get them past the weaker opponents, but the remaining teams on their schedule will shut the running game down.

Last edited:
Very straightforward to defend Hoover at this point load the box to stop the run and force them to pass. Once the QB throws an interception Hoover coaching staff will shut down the passing game or marginalize it.

Sounds like fireworks last night at the GlenOak school board meeting over masks. Glenoak has to wear masks and parents don't want to have their kids wear them. Do you have to wear a mask at the Glenoak Hoover game tonight??? I'm not taking my family to a game to have to wear mask outside, that's stupid. I know you don't have to wear masks at Hoover. Good Luck All.