Week 3: Valley View (2-0) vs Bellbrook (1-1)

Who wins?

• Valley View

Votes: 18 81.8%
  • Bellbrook

Votes: 4 18.2%

• Total voters

IRLMN1999

VV and Bellbrook usually match up with each other very well and it’ll be strength on strength in this one with VVs high powered offense going up against Bellbrooks stout defense

who prevails?

Valley Views schedule so far:

week 1: Ponitz Tech (W 59-0)
week 2: Milton-Union (W 60-7)

Bellbrooks schedule so far:

week 1: Tippecanoe (W 21-7)
week 2: Miamisburg (L 10-14)

I think Valley View wins, but I expect a really strong showing from Bellbrook. No question the Eagles have played the stronger schedule heading into this game. I'm most interested in Henson and the VV offense against the Bellbrook defense. The Eagles have held both Miamisburg and Tipp City to low scoring production on offense.

Bellbrook will be ready to play coming off a loss to Miamisburg. VV is really hard to judge right now. Looked good against Xenia and Shawnee, both decent teams and had blowouts wins against 2 down teams. Should be a good game!!

Is it a stretch to say VV won’t play a tougher game till possibly the D5 semis? R20 leaves a lot to be desired in my opinion. Valley View has looked good but against sub par competition. Bellbrook will come to play and I actually think they win this one 21-17

Is it a stretch to say VV won’t play a tougher game till possibly the D5 semis? R20 leaves a lot to be desired in my opinion. Valley View has looked good but against sub par competition. Bellbrook will come to play and I actually think they win this one 21-17
I don't think that's a stretch at all. R20 could come down to Brookville and VV.

Tough game to pick. Might come down to the turnover battle. I'm gonna give the Spartans the slight edge at home but I think it will close. VV by 3.

Bellbrook will be ready to play coming off a loss to Miamisburg. VV is really hard to judge right now. Looked good against Xenia and Shawnee, both decent teams and had blowouts wins against 2 down teams. Should be a good game!!

I have to agree VV is still hard to judge. Two weak opponents and Bellbrook has played the D3 state semi-finalists from last year and a decent D1 team. I do like VV but it will be by far the toughest team VV has played as yet.

I would at least say it's the toughest opponent until Week 8 against Edgewood. The Cougars have played an absolute gauntlet themselves so far. I'm holding out judgement on them.

The film that I’ve seen on valley view is hard to dissect . Very hard to judge their speed based on the games they’ve played . No doubt they have team speed but it’s tough to tell exactly how much they have against pontz and Milton . I think this will be a much better game than some would think . I’ll take valley view at home 24-21
I hope it’s the other way around tho 🤷🏻‍♂️

hopefully Both stay healthy, continue to grow and get better and make respective runs in playoffs 💪💪

The film that I’ve seen on valley view is hard to dissect . Very hard to judge their speed based on the games they’ve played . No doubt they have team speed but it’s tough to tell exactly how much they have against pontz and Milton . I think this will be a much better game than some would think . I’ll take valley view at home 24-21
I hope it’s the other way around tho 🤷🏻‍♂️

hopefully Both stay healthy, continue to grow and get better and make respective runs in playoffs 💪💪
Totally agree. It's hard to take a whole lot from either of VV's opponents in Weeks 1 and 2. I think Bellbrook has given a much clearer picture of the type of team they are with how well they competed against both Tipp City and Miamisburg. Based on scores, BB looks to have a really good defense. Has their offense struggled to get going, or is that more of just going against difficult defenses to start the season?

Bellbrook has played two very tough teams and Vallye View has played two very bad teams. This should be a good game but I expect Bellbrook to win this one

Really impressive win by VV.

As far as DV goes, it's a lot of familiar teams from last season such as Ironton, South Range, Harvest Prep, Liberty Center, possibly Coldwater, and add Perry to the mix. Beating Kirtland 24-6 should open a lot of eyes. VV certainly looks solid in R20.