Week 3: Olmsted Falls at Canfield

Great game by both teams. Was really impressed with the Canfield community. Great fans! Best of luck the rest of the year!
Best of luck to Olmsted Falls the rest of the season and in the playoffs. I unfortunately didn't see any of the game since I just got off work. I knew we were in trouble after watching the Mansfield game. Was the last touchdown to raise the score from 35-14 to 42-14 in garbage time?

Best of luck to Olmsted Falls the rest of the season and in the playoffs. I unfortunately didn't see any of the game since I just got off work. I knew we were in trouble after watching the Mansfield game. Was the last touchdown to raise the score from 35-14 to 42-14 in garbage time?
Interception return for td.

Dang I thought OF would win but that was a old fashioned butt whoopin if I ever seen one. Surprised OF dominated like they did....

Falls is A Very Well Coached TEAM.. Big and Physical too. The Best Special Teams I've seen in a long time. Falls fans, how do they stacked up in Region 6??

As for Canfield, just keep working! Just keep trying to get better. There has been NO QUIT in The Cardinals! Which is good to see. Hopefully the guys out will be back sooner than later.

GO CARDS!!

Region 6 top teams are likely Avon, Olmsted Falls, Highland, Avon Lake, and Anthony Wayne with Avon the clear favorite. Region 6 caught a break when Toledo Central Catholic, last years D2 Champs, was assigned to Division 3 this year.

@Penguin45 I just saw that #11 is your son. He played a fantastic game and made the Bulldogs earn every yard on the ground. Was impressed with how he and his classmates were able to be effective all game while going both ways. A great culture there in Canfield. I saw 11 come off the field and was thankful he returned quickly. Hopefully it was nothing . Looking forward to following his career at ISU.

@Penguin45 I just saw that #11 is your son. He played a fantastic game and made the Bulldogs earn every yard on the ground. Was impressed with how he and his classmates were able to be effective all game while going both ways. A great culture there in Canfield. I saw 11 come off the field and was thankful he returned quickly. Hopefully it was nothing . Looking forward to following his career at ISU.
Thank You Very Much! Canfield has a Great Program and This Group of Seniors will keep The Tradition Upheld! He's ok. He got step on in the wrong place!! Good Luck to The Bulldogs

Thank You Very Much! Canfield has a Great Program and This Group of Seniors will keep The Tradition Upheld! He's ok. He got step on in the wrong place!! Good Luck to The Bulldogs
Yeah that Inglis kid is a great player. I look forward to seeing him in a few weeks.