Week 2: Which games will you attend

LICKING COUNTY FAN

Thursday
Eaton @ Springfield Shawnee
Friday
Harlan vs Eastridge (At Belfry, Kentucky)
Bourbon County at Belfry
Saturday
Pike County Central vs Shelby Valley (At Pikeville)
Covington Catholic at Pikeville

Friday probably Mogadore Field vs Ravenna Southeast or North Canton Hoover at Mansfield Sr.
Saturday Columbus Crusaders at Mogadore.

Mentor vs. Ignatius at First Energy. (OR) Medina at Avon. Tough call. But glad I have options.

Last edited:
Not decided yet but the finalists are. Coldwater at Bellefontaine. Western Brown @ Washington Court House and Bellbrook @ Miamisburg.

I'm stuck between attending Xenia at Troy or Brookville at Anna. I'm not sure which should be the more entertaining game.

Any suggestions?

Not a tough call at all. Wait until next week to see Avon. Glenville comes to town.
Week 4 also. I know Avon will be a heavy favorite, but Avon Lake is a decent team and a great rivalry game for Avon. And has beaten Avon as underdogs. Do you think Glenville can hang with Avon? Who would you think wins a Medina vs. Glenville game?

I know not many, if any other that Walsh Jesuit fans, would go to this game: it is a game that I think could be a really good game. Walsh Jesuit at Erie McDowell. This is one of McDowells best teams in awhile. They should make a very deep run in the playoffs. Walsh vs. McDowell is a tossup and should be a pretty good game.

Week 4 also. I know Avon will be a heavy favorite, but Avon Lake is a decent team and a great rivalry game for Avon. And has beaten Avon as underdogs. Do you think Glenville can hang with Avon? Who would you think wins a Medina vs. Glenville game?
Of course Glenville can hang with Avon and Medina. Ginn has loaded up like the old days. A lot of talent on that roster.