Week 2: Waynesville (1-0) at Massie (1-0)?

This one will definitely get ugly. There will be some serious hurt feelings when it's over.

Massie by as much as they can.

In my opinion Massie is the best D-IV team in the region and Waynesville is down this year. Massie by 28 points and JV's play 2nd half.

Good luck to both teams this Friday!

Can you say "BLOWOUT!" This one will be over by the end of the first quarter. I am not sure what they feed those Clinton County kids but whatever it is, it works. WOW. Carlisle is not a bad team and they just got trounced by CM in a scrimmage.
I think Massie might be recruiting from Ohio State! LOL.

55-0 Clinton Massie

I went to watch Massie last Friday night and was listening to their coaches at half time pretty much giving their team the business about the little details that needed to get fixed. I was impressed with that. They weren't sitting back and coasting because the score was so lopsided, they were demanding improvement.

I watched Waynesville vs Little Miami and I must say that team speed goes to Massie and physical play goes to Massie. It could get ugly real fast but this is a rivalry game and you can just throw eveyrthing out the window. I do remember last years game and what happened at the end of it, plus the number of "texts" and "tweets" coming from Spartan Land to the Massie players...this could be ugly!!!

OUCH! Seems like Massie's coach is a good one. He has built a State Calibre team instead of a team that just competes around here. Man, I'd give the left nut to have a coach like that at MU.

In my opinion Massie is the best D-IV team in the region and Waynesville is down this year. Massie by 28 points and JV's play 2nd half.

Good luck to both teams this Friday!

AHS2007 I got news for you if the Falcons are only up by 4tds the varsity will still be playing long into the second half! I say leave the dogs in for at least three quarters this week because they will need it when they play Johnathan Alder next week!

Waynesville isn't as down as many think but CM is on an entirely different level. I think CM got revenge by ruining Waynesville's undefeated season in the playoffs but they'll still want get even for losing this game in Week 2 last year. I expect CM to win this game handily but it'll be tougher than Blanchester.

Waynesville isn't as down as many think but CM is on an entirely different level. I think CM got revenge by ruining Waynesville's undefeated season in the playoffs but they'll still want get even for losing this game in Week 2 last year. I expect CM to win this game handily but it'll be tougher than Blanchester.

Massie didn't beat them in the playoffs CJ did, then Massie beat CJ in the R16 Finals, but Waynesville people are to dim to realize that we surpassed them last year by the end of the year. So we'll just put it on them this week.

Massie didn't beat them in the playoffs CJ did, then Massie beat CJ in the R16 Finals, but Waynesville people are to dim to realize that we surpassed them last year by the end of the year. So we'll just put it on them this week.

Wow, very classy and imaginitive reply! :rolleyes:

You're correct. I was thinking last year CM knocked them out but it was CJ. No doubt the Falcons want revenge. Should be an easy CM win. I'll say:

Clinton Massie 42
Waynesville 14

I think Waynesville has talent and some of these scores are asinine . I must not be able to see the crystal ball y'all got. But i'm a baseball coach so what do I know.

And why do people not put their name?

- Connor Kirby

This is going to be a packed house! Massie fills their side regardless of who they play but Waynesville will bring a crowd, not to mention fans from the area will be out to watch good football.

I hear ESPN is going to cover this. Is Erin Andrews going to be there?

We can only hope she is there because that will probably be the only thing exciting about this game. JK I think this game will be much closer than the Massie faithful are saying. This is a rivalry game and both teams will be jacked up for this one. I look for a low scoring game and the winner will be the team that makes the least mistakes. I don't think Massie has played anyone yet that has this much talent.

Just playin'... I tried to be politically correct and give props to both teams but I just can't. The falcons are set on revenge for the not for losing the game last year but for everything else that went on. Falcons will roll and hopefully stay injury free.

Waynesville did take the celebrating to the max last year and I think it was justified. It had been a 6 or 7 year drought for them against a long time rival. During those years most of those defeats were very one-sided for Massie. During that period Waynesville had to endure comments, taunts, posts, and everything Massie is whining about now. Is the CM faithful so naive to think many of your boys and parents didn't do that stuff when they had the upper hand? Waynesville watched Massie coaches cheering and jumping up and down on the side lines while beating them by 30+ in some cases through those years. No sympathy here, it stings and Waynesville knows it all too well.

The boys will settle the score on the field Friday. Everyone is expecting things to go back to normal and Massie to win big and that will probably be the case. However when Waynesville gets their chance and wins again some day, I hope they enjoy it just as much as they did last year.

Massie dished it out and piled it on for years and years and they didnt enjoy taking it for one. Losing to JA, Alter, etc... is not the same as losing to your neighbor, that's personal. Just ask most East Clinton, Blanchester, Wilmington, W'ville fans how they all feel about Massie and how much "class" they think they show.

I'm from Blanchester and this is the best massie team I've ever seen......and I've seen every Massie team since 1994.

Question, well a couple actually.

Was talking to a friend from Waynesville this morning, he had talked to a Massie fan about how many kids Massie dressed. The numbers he stated seemed possibly a little far fetched to me. Anybody know the actual numbers of kids out 9-12 for Massie ?

And secondly, does anybody know if this game will be broadcast/streamed ? Don't see it listed.