Week 2: Bishop Hartley (0-1) @ Home vs. Harvest Prep (1-0) on Friday, August 27

Who will Win

• Bishop Hartley

Votes: 20 80.0%
  • Harvest Prep

Votes: 5 20.0%

• Total voters

Would be real nice to see Harvest get the win to defeat the long-running “MSL football is bad” narrative.

HP has a big o-line; some years are more athletic up front than others.

Jennings from HP is electric, and they got others dudes as well. HP is well-coached.

Put the lean on ‘em, Warriors.

I think it says something about HP that they have a program like Hartley on the schedule. Good for them. I think Hartley wins relatively easy this week but kudos to HP for playing them.

I'm going with Hartley. I think they bounce back, but they better contain the HP running back or it could be another shoot out.

I'm going with Hartley. I think they bounce back, but they better contain the HP running back or it could be another shoot out.
They didn’t have much problems stopping the run, they couldn’t do anything with the Ursuline WR’s

I think that Hartley will be in one of those you took my lunch money when I was weak moods and win this one by three or four scores.

They didn’t have much problems stopping the run, they couldn’t do anything with the Ursuline WR’s
We did put when you throw that many times they are bound to catch some and the ones they caught we killers and not to mention Hartley's two turnovers, some miss queues on offense and numerous penalties which got an extremely good team out of trouble.

Have to say HP had good size and good athleticism. Hartley was lucky to survive. Dline got pushed around a bit tonight and dear lord they need to do some tackling drills. Too many reach out and grab or arm tackles. Jennings was too good of a back. You got to put a shoulder in him wrap and drive. Definitely have to clean up all the mental mistake penalties, get lined up right and know the snap count! I know it’s week 2 but it could be the difference in another close game. On the plus the Hawks hung in there and picked up the W. Had a lot of good things happen too gotta keep building on that. As always GO HAWKS!!
Great win tonight.
I wouldn’t be surprised if HP stays healthy they could give Ironton all they want in the region 19 finals.

Would be real nice to see Harvest get the win to defeat the long-running “MSL football is bad” narrative.

HP has a big o-line; some years are more athletic up front than others.

Jennings from HP is electric, and they got others dudes as well. HP is well-coached.

Put the lean on ‘em, Warriors.
Hate to see HP lose, but I grin thinking about some less-than-reputable BH posters of Huddle’s past (*cough* run n shoot 08 *cough* telling me that HP was bad.

HP played Hartley tough. I thought it would be a much easier game but HP is going to be a problem in the playoffs for the smaller schools.