Week 11: Springboro

Is lack of success or respect #3s fault or plays called for him at QB?
Is lack of success or respect #7s fault or plays called for him at QB?

Defenses don't respect St. X's passing game period. Comical offense has two standard routes (WR Streak into double coverage and TE 5 yard out) when #3 at QB. Regular offense has WR/RB screens, TE checkdown, and deep post when #7 at QB. Watch a few prior games on film and it's not exactly a hard passing game to defend, plus highly predictable.

It's Week #1 of the playoffs, I don't think learning the playbook is an issue for both at this point in the season. I've heard both are hardworking and bright young men. Obviously, neither is being allowed to utilize the playbook entirely or given full reign of the offense. The last three weeks was the weakest part of St. X's schedule. You can't overlook the past three opponents records or the fact the rushing game has considerably out performed the passing game during the recent winning streak.

Be interesting to see the direction of the offense if St. X makes a lil run in playoffs.
There is nothing #7 does that #3 can’t do and everyone knows it. I have not seen #3 in ONE series at QB in the basic formation the entire season. The idea that he can’t throw is nonsense. The pass plays they’ve given him out of the marvel offense with a single receiver are a joke. The big question is WHY haven’t they given him any opportunity in the base offense? For that matter, why haven’t they tried ANY other QB in the base offense other than #7? They have options as mentioned in other posts. I think we all know why and it has nothing to do with football.
This team has a real shot at a deep playoff run but not if they’re being sold out to this political BS.

X doesn't accept transfers unless student-athlete is from another Jesuit school.....see Nick Carovillano and Nick Dietz
I assume this is a tongue in cheek. One transfer (from a public school) is on your varsity roster now and one was last season, although he has since left X.

X doesn't accept transfers unless student-athlete is from another Jesuit school.....see Nick Carovillano and Nick Dietz
Indian Hill. Primetime Jesuit Program

Attachments

• IMG_2801.png
    IMG_2801.png
    287.6 KB · Views: 79
That is not accurate. I know several kids who have transferred from Moeller which is not a Jesuit School. One of them is on the baseball team right now. Non Jesuit kids transfer into StX all the time.

That is not accurate. I know several kids who have transferred from Moeller which is not a Jesuit School. One of them is on the baseball team right now. Non Jesuit kids transfer into StX all the time.
I guess they relaxed the rule I put in place
P.S. X should never accept transfers from the EE as it gives Satan a portal in which to slither into the school and cause division

Last edited:
There is nothing #7 does that #3 can’t do and everyone knows it. I have not seen #3 in ONE series at QB in the basic formation the entire season. The idea that he can’t throw is nonsense. The pass plays they’ve given him out of the marvel offense with a single receiver are a joke. The big question is WHY haven’t they given him any opportunity in the base offense? For that matter, why haven’t they tried ANY other QB in the base offense other than #7? They have options as mentioned in other posts. I think we all know why and it has nothing to do with football.
This team has a real shot at a deep playoff run but not if they’re being sold out to this political BS.
.I agree with most of this. Speaking of our playbook how about the play calls near the end of the first half resulting in the safety?

.I agree with most of this. Speaking of our playbook how about the play calls near the end of the first half resulting in the safety?
Interesting play calls at the end of the half for sure.
The safety was a result of a 16-year-old not recognizing where he was on the field when he took the knee just as much as it was on the coaches for having him take a knee. The line needed to be aware of the situation too - their End came through the line without being touched. Not good management of the clock all around.

I know several kids who have transferred from Moeller which is not a Jesuit School.
I did some recon and confirmed this to be true.
Potential transfers from mighty Moe are vetted and statistics compiled as to reason the transfer is being pursued.
Here are the top 5 reasons students at Moeller seek to transfer to StX and it has something to do with being tired.
1. Tired of hearing certain players brag about not having to take exams
2. Tired of wondering who will be the head football coach next season
3. Tired of seeing so many mom’s with mustaches
4. Tired of wondering where home games will be played
5. Tired of wondering if we will shake the opponents hands after a game

Last night vs Trinity Catholic: Vollmer: 3 punts for 136 yards (45.8 avg) including a 61 yarder downed at the 1 inch line

So is Vollmer the team's punter?
And kickoff returner?
And wildcat QB?
And running back
And wideout running sweeps and catching swing passes?

Can he play noseguard?
If so X could move Hammond to tight end
He actually is a damn good LB believe it or not

Potential transfers from mighty Moe are vetted and statistics compiled as to reason the transfer is being pursued.
Here are the top 5 reasons students at Moeller seek to transfer to StX and it has something to do with being tired.
You missed one

6. Tired of wondering if #24 truly called it a season

good stuff

He actually is a damn good LB believe it or not
I predict that before he graduates X fans will witness a game where he records the following: a carry from scrimmage, a forward pass, a punt, a tackle, a kickoff return, a punt return, a kickoff and a pass reception.

In other more positive news, #53 deserves the MVP award this season! His positive energy, relentless towel swirling, and quirky sideline dances have been the highlight of the season. I love that kid.

I predict that before he graduates X fans will witness a game where he records the following: a carry from scrimmage, a forward pass, a punt, a tackle, a kickoff return, a punt return, a kickoff and a pass reception.
I wonder if he can call plays, too. If so, let's give him a shot! Nothing to lose.

Give it a rest, your single minded posts are past their due date.
You seeing all these single minded posts with a sprinkle of sarcastic truth?

#53 sleeps easy after every Bomber game and definitely has some energy. He needs to step-up and run out to grab the kicking tee for the 1st Rd of playoffs.

You seeing all these single minded posts with a sprinkle of sarcastic truth?

#53 sleeps easy after every Bomber game and definitely has some energy. He needs to step-up and run out to grab the kicking tee for the 1st Rd of playoffs.
Your son's ability to twirl the rally towel and retrieve the tee has not gone unnoticed.
Would it disrupt his sleep if he were to find out that his last tee retrieval was just fractions of a second off the all time StX record?

I wonder if he can call plays, too. If so, let's give him a shot! Nothing to lose.
X is no stranger to QB controversies.
Specht started his HC career with one in 2004 when it was Schoenhoft or Randolf
Then in 2016 Clifford or Wolf and again in 2017 Hudepohl or Kreimer.

Herbie put up solid numbers last season as a sophomore: 120ypg, 4/1 TD/INT ratio, 54% pass completion and showed an ability to scramble/run
Expectations this season may not have been met for possibly several reasons
OLine: TKattus is the only returnee and this new group are likely better run blockers as a unit than pass blockers
Receivers: last years leading receivers graduated (Sharp and Wassler) and this year's leader played corner his first 3 years
Lastly is there any chance #7 is playing hurt?

Your son's ability to twirl the rally towel and retrieve the tee has not gone unnoticed.
Would it disrupt his sleep if he were to find out that his last tee retrieval was just fractions of a second off the all time StX record?
Definitely not my son, but it wouldn't surprise me to see kickoff tee retrieval added to #3s list of duties.

X is no stranger to QB controversies.
Specht started his HC career with one in 2004 when it was Schoenhoft or Randolf
Then in 2016 Clifford or Wolf and again in 2017 Hudepohl or Kreimer.

Herbie put up solid numbers last season as a sophomore: 120ypg, 4/1 TD/INT ratio, 54% pass completion and showed an ability to scramble/run
Expectations this season may not have been met for possibly several reasons
OLine: TKattus is the only returnee and this new group are likely better run blockers as a unit than pass blockers
Receivers: last years leading receivers graduated (Sharp and Wassler) and this year's leader played corner his first 3 years
Lastly is there any chance #7 is playing hurt?

If anyone would know about 7 playing hurt, it would be you Reload. I mean, you refer to him as Herbie, meaning you must be in the Coveted St. X inner circle of tailgate royalty, and rubbing elbows with Kirk, your buddy Big Herbie. Right?

If anyone would know about 7 playing hurt, it would be you Reload. I mean, you refer to him as Herbie, meaning you must be in the Coveted St. X inner circle of tailgate royalty, and rubbing elbows with Kirk, your buddy Big Herbie. Right?
RED ALERT - Another member of Satan's Youth Ministry has breached the Yappi firewall

2023 All-GCL South Football Teams

First Team Offense:
Tucker Kattus

First Team Defense:
Noah Beck
Gus Folke
Ted Hammond
Gordy Sulfsted
Andrew Weber

Second Team Offense:
Brady Bennet
Jacob Britt
Andrew Jennings
Daniel Vollmer

Second Team Defense:
Jakobe Clapper
Brayden Reilly

Co-offensive Lineman of the Year:
Tucker Kattus

Defensive Lineman of the Year:
Gordy Sulfsted

Regarding #3, I hear Noeller is going to have trauma nurses available for no shave November.

2023 All-GCL South Football Teams

First Team Offense:
Tucker Kattus

First Team Defense:
Noah Beck
Gus Folke
Ted Hammond
Gordy Sulfsted
Andrew Weber

Second Team Offense:
Brady Bennet
Jacob Britt
Andrew Jennings
Daniel Vollmer

Second Team Defense:
Jakobe Clapper
Brayden Reilly

Co-offensive Lineman of the Year:
Tucker Kattus

Defensive Lineman of the Year:
Gordy Sulfsted
The GCL "all-star" teams are a crock.
A few years ago Ramsey's kid was "selected POY" and Charles Kellom's numbers were literally 4 times his.
This year's glaring example is that Clapper LEADS the league in tackles with 82 and isn't first team?
It's all politics

You missed one

6. Tired of wondering if #24 truly called it a season
May as well list the rest of the top 10

7. Tired of the Moeller coaches going to my brother’s Peewee games
8. Tired of hearing about the Moe glory days and the Hawaiians in the basement
9. Tired of the Moe AD calling my mom’s cell phone
10. Tired of seeing X win league and state titles and not being a part of it

May as well list the rest of the top 10

7. Tired of the Moeller coaches going to my brother’s Peewee games
8. Tired of hearing about the Moe glory days and the Hawaiians in the basement
9. Tired of the Moe AD calling my mom’s cell phone
10. Tired of seeing X win league and state titles and not being a part of it
Hey ReJect, why so quiet on this week's "game analysis"? I so look forward to your drivel. I would think that with Moe being without JM and the Bombers having home pool advantage your mouth would be running like a whip-poor-will's @$$ during gooseberry time. GBM 💪 🏈

Attachments

• whip-poor-will.jpg
    whip-poor-will.jpg
    62.7 KB · Views: 66
  • bird poop.jpg
    bird poop.jpg
    54.6 KB · Views: 52
The GGCL "all-star" teams are a crock.
A few years ago Ramsey's kid was "selected POY" and Charles Kellom's numbers were literally 4 times his.
This year's glaring example is that Clapper LEADS the league in tackles with 82 and isn't first team?
It's all politics
christmas vacation GIF

The GGCL "all-star" teams are a crock.
It's all politics
Agreed the GCL league teams are all politics. Clapper is probably one of the best linebackers in the GCL and should be on first team. This has happened in the past where other top tacklers in the league weren’t on first team all GCL. Absolutely ridiculous.

Hey ReJect, why so quiet on this week's "game analysis"? I so look forward to your drivel. I would think that with Moe being without JM and the Bombers having home pool advantage your mouth would be running like a whip-poor-will's @$$ during gooseberry time. GBM 💪 🏈
Pardon my ignorance but who is JM?
And what is a whipooorwill?