Week 11 Nordonia vs Massillon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please don't confuse Massillon representing the Federal League. Some of their die hard fan base wants no part of the league, but the fact remains they have applied at least twice and been turned away each time. I imagine you have a feeling for what some of the reasons may be. And save your childish " they are afraid of us" crap. Maybe in the parking lots and in the stands but not on the football field.

Excuses. You Fed Nancy boys are really a bunch-o p*****.

Happy with the class coach we have heff.......

Your boyfriend is the one that brought up the coach, not me.

Btw, Brian was touting all the talent you had all week....Then you lose by, it was on it's way to 80 pts.

You sure you're happy with him?

OF......keep being in your la la land of DENIAL.
No denial here. I'm quite willing to admit to your infantile and pointless whining.

What do you hope to accomplish with this protracted paroxysm of childish emotion? Do you have any purpose at all other than to somehow diminish Massillon in misguided retribution for the woodshed -whipping they laid on you last night?

You got thumped. Deal with it and move on. You're no more capable of winning this debate than your team was of winning the game.

Not stooping to your classless level.......OF. Oh we have moved on...there is a difference between stating fact and whining. Seems like others have had the same experiences. Even some of your own fans are embarrassed by some of your fans actions. No whining here....just stating fact my friend.

Nordonia did not play good if nordonia had no talent, they would not been ranked 23 by cal preps in the state after week 6.

Well a rocket scientist doesn't need to tell me that if I had Nordonia signage And magnets on my car, as the others did around me, that it wasn't our fans who threw them. Now that's the most ridiculous thing I have ever heard. Yes some random kids from Wooster came and threw them.....I apologize.

I know it's wrong to mess with someones car, but I would never put signs on my car n go to a game. Just like I would never wear Steelers gear to a Browns game. It's sad things are like that in todays world. :wallbang:

Nordonia did not play good if nordonia had no talent, they would not been ranked 23 by cal preps in the state after week 6.

Ever think they didn't play good because you stepped up in your level of competition this week.

Does this, "not playing good", excuse fall on the kids, or the coach?

Massillon is alot better competition and plus when you get bad calls againist you it hard to compete.And when you find out couple days before the game you have a starting lineman that out.So you starting a lineman with a fractured foot and another lineman who has not palyed all year long.That why Massillon got so much pressure and nordonia had no shot.

I will post this and then I am off until basketball. All I have to say is thanks for the great season Knights! Thanks for bringing football back to Nordonia. Thanks Coach Fox for what you have instilled in these boys and community this year .

As for Massillon fans, yes you won the game and yes we may have been the worse team you played all year according to one of your posters but I can say without a doubt that you have the LEAST class if any organization we have faced this year or any year.

Does it make you feel good when your ADULT fans are flipping off the opposing teams busses as they enter your beloved territory? Does it make you feel good when your ADULT fans are making fun of opposing team players who are seriously injured? Does it make you feel good when your ADULT fans are getting in fights and hitting HS students from the opposing teams? Does it make you feel good when your youngest fans, 6,7,8 years old are mocking and degrading the opposing fans as they leave your stadium? Does it make you feel good that your band and fans carry on when there is a opposing team player injured on the field? And finally, does it make you feel good to egg the opposing team fans cars while they are watching the game? Zero class for a zero community.

I have always been a fan of Massillon football because of the rich tradition you bring to the sport. Not any more.

Everyone of you should be ashamed of the way you conduct yourselves. CLASSLESS is all I have to say.

I hate Angry Birds

Massillon is alot better competition and plus when you get bad calls againist you it hard to compete.And when you find out couple days before the game you have a starting lineman that out.So you starting a lineman with a fractured foot and another lineman who has not palyed all year long.That why Massillon got so much pressure and nordonia had no shot.

Ok.

Yes, because those couple of bad calls, (for the record, I saw one bad call per side), would have totally changed the outcome. Haha.

No but having 2 lineman out and your 2 best defensive lineman get hurt , Massillon is better end of story.Now prove me wrong and win a title on the field.

So the refs screwed you and your injured lineman cost you the game, otherwise it would have been competative?? Got it

AGAIN, I said I wasn't and won't talk about McK-Mass games as it happens from both sides at levels like no other. That being said, your obviously racist bias against kids from Canton is duly noted. Let's compare the criminal records of recent Massillon Tiger alumni and McK alumni shall we? Second, I'm not at McK (haven't been in awhile) and have seen less McK games in person than you have in the past two years I'd imagine. I've come to a number of Massillon games however as I live closer to there and enjoy the atmosphere at Massillon games. Just because YOU haven't had a problem doesn't mean that they don't happen. I understand that you'll blind yourself to seeing it out of loyalty, but this goes well beyond me, NorKnightfan, y2h, etc. You honestly believe ALL of us made all of this up? :eek: ... yeah, ok.
No racist here, I can assure you that. I was just calling it as I see it. I never said it don't happen, but its becoming real common after Massillon destroys a team opposing fans come on here and bring up our fans. It's getting old.

I went back to find a quote by Brian to burn him....The problem is, I couldn't decide which one to use....So forget it.

Status
Not open for further replies.