Week 10: West Jefferson (7-1) @ Coldwater (8-0)

Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Very true. Even the doubters knew this was coming. I have noticed West Jeff is not with us tonight...where in the heck is that OHC strong feller?
I’m a WJ alum and knew this was going to be exactly how it is. If you notice, the WJ faithful will not create a thread or haven’t in the past couple of times of playing Coldwater or Maria Stein. At this point it’s a prison movie...

I’m a WJ alum and knew this was going to be exactly how it is. If you notice, the WJ faithful will not create a thread or haven’t in the past couple of times of playing Coldwater or Maria Stein. At this point it’s a prison movie...
I respect your honesty. They all knew just was hoping it would be different this time

In all honesty, don’t feel too bad. There is a lot of teams this very same thing would happen to

I never doubted them for one second. I keep trying to tell the ones who say they aren’t up to their “usual standards” that they are better than they think. They proved that tonight and I think they prove it again next week as well

You are assuming the scheme was the problem in the past. WJ’s previous losses to CW all came in years where CW made the state finals. I’m not convinced this year’s CW squad is that potent.
Do you need more convincing or was that convincing enough for you?

Do you need more convincing or was that convincing enough for you?
My point was that Coldwater has historically been more talented than WJ. Perhaps they still are. This is the team that barely beat Fort Recovery last week. Maybe they’re great, maybe they’re not. I guess good job on predicting Coldwater to soundly beat WJ?

My point was that Coldwater has historically been more talented than WJ. Perhaps they still are. This is the team that barely beat Fort Recovery last week. Maybe they’re great, maybe they’re not. I guess good job on predicting Coldwater to soundly beat WJ?
MAC vs MAC, teams get played hard. It’s no surprise Fort played with them. Versailles played with MSML, it just happens in that conference. Idk if it’s where they play each other often or what but it usually doesn’t happen out of conference. I don’t think it was CW struggling, I think Fort was way better than most people gave credit. It’s not unusual at all for teams to get played hard in conference but destroy teams outside of conference play. Happens quite often

Yeah, Coldwater is sending numerous players to college. More talented every time they have met I doubt it, just as talented yes, better coached yes, parents who won't interfere yes. This CW team may not be as talented as teams in the past but talented enough to win D - 5.