Week 10: Coldwater (9-0) @ Marion Local (9-0)

Who will be MAC champions

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
How was your first visit to ML, @raider2bearcat?
The people were very friendly. However I was very confused about what was reserved seating and what wasn't.

The only option for tickets online didn't mention reserved seating and every section of the home side said reserved seating so I had no idea where I could/couldn't sit. Ended up sitting in 2 people's seats before someone pointed out to me nobody had been sitting in the seats in front of him all season and so I was able to sit there.

Other than that bit of confusion it was one of the better places I've seen a game. Glad I went.

Stats on the game Coldwater 21 first downs, Marion Local 13, total yards Coldwater 338, Marion Local 310. Neither team able to run the football Coldwater 60 yds. (including sacks), Marion Local 78. Difference in the game 2 red zone turnovers (interceptions) by Coldwater and the big plays by Marion Local esp. by Hoelscher 6 receptions for 150 yds. Stats courtesy cavfootbal.com, nice website. Was impressed with Coldwater's run defense held Knouff in check when running the football.
Edit: Knouff passing the football 11 - 13 with 4 tds and 237 yds quite efficient but several times receivers were running alone with no defenders close.

Last edited:
Stats on the game Coldwater 21 first downs, Marion Local 13, total yards Coldwater 338, Marion Local 310. Neither team able to run the football Coldwater 60 yds. (including sacks), Marion Local 78. Difference in the game 2 red zone turnovers (interceptions) by Coldwater and the big plays by Marion Local esp. by Hoelscher 6 receptions for 150 yds. Stats courtesy cavfootbal.com, nice website. Was impressed with Coldwater's run defense held Knouff in check when running the football.
Edit: Knouff passing the football 11 - 13 with 4 tds and 237 yds quite efficient but several times receivers were running alone with no defenders close.
how was the field? slippery? recievers know where they are going DB's don't...

last night Versailles field on one side of the field was a Muddy Mess!!!

It sounds like Minster gave Versailles a heck of a game. I would like to see Minster do well in the playoffs and provide a big challenge to Marion.