Week 1: Pickerington North

Surely not defending fans in the crowd degrading/yelling negatives at coaches and especially players. It embarrassing to the school, players and their families. However not even close to the embarrassment they feel when run for sideline to face their coach after a mistake or missed block.

Surely not defending fans in the crowd degrading/yelling negatives at coaches and especially players. It embarrassing to the school, players and their families. However not even close to the embarrassment they feel when run for sideline to face their coach after a mistake or missed block.
Strong disagree. Kids expect that kind of reaction from their coaches. Yes, some coaches can get out of control in these situations, but for the most part, kids hear that every day in practice as well, and are somewhat used to it. Coaches typically are also building them up as well.

Seems you think Ramsey goes over the edge in these situations? Not saying he does or doesn't, because I think we've all seen the yelling or the head-set throw.

I think it would be disastrous if a kid heard people from the stands putting him down. That's much more harmful and impactful to a kid than a coach. That can't happen.

I agree that most players go numb to that stuff, you have to, especially at practice. Not so sure when their under the lights on stage for 6,500 to see. Thats just part of when you play for some of old school coaches, you dont have a choice.

Attendance was reported as 6,249 for the game Friday.
That seems low based on how it looked. The reserve sections were pretty full. Student Section was great. PN brought a very respectable crowd. Even the horseshoe, while not full, still looked about half full.

He finished with 179, his two long TDs were 64 & 37 yards. That’s 78 yards rushing on 12 attempts up to that point.

He finished with 179, his two long TDs were 64 & 37 yards. That’s 78 yards rushing on 12 attempts up to that point.
Yeah but another RB had 100 yards and another almost had 50 - so yes, E didn't really stop the run at all.

They ran for 322 yards, that's not good.

We get it. We couldn't stop your transfer RB when it counted. It's a long season. You might want to focus on the rest of your Columbus games this season.
Honestly, E didn't stop any of their RBs, transfer or otherwise. They ran for 320+ yards. They did whatever they wanted on the ground, and had several huge gains.

You guys act like the transfer was the only one that mattered. The other two yard gainers were also very good.

Honestly, E didn't stop any of their RBs, transfer or otherwise. They ran for 320+ yards. They did whatever they wanted on the ground, and had several huge gains.

You guys act like the transfer was the only one that mattered. The other two yard gainers were also very good.

Their discussion was about the Ohio St. commit who is THE transfer.

Keep up or don't comment.

Sports games come down to one or two plays.
if we don’t fumble on the two, we win and this site would have died on Saturday. If Hill doesn’t fumble against the Steelers Rothlesberger is trash. If Billups catches that interception in his hands Montana is a nobody.

Their discussion was about the Ohio St. commit who is THE transfer.

Keep up or don't comment.
I realize that, and I have kept up.

But does it really make you feel better even if they completely shut him down, if the other RBs went off and you lost? This makes no sense, as usual.

"Yeah, we shut down your stud RB"

Well, ok, but two other guys dominated. And that's a win? Man, you showed us!

You people will say anything to disguise reality when it comes to E.

Last edited:
Yay! We held in check their stud D1 running back!!!!

Um, you gave up 320 yards rushing and you lost.

Who cares! We showed you!!!

Make it make sense :rolleyes:

if we don’t fumble on the two, we win and this site would have died on Saturday. If Hill doesn’t fumble against the Steelers Rothlesberger is trash. If Billups catches that interception in his hands Montana is a nobody.
And if my aunt had nuts she’d be my uncle.

Montana already won 2 SBs before that.

When you limit my access for next to nothing and zero violations of rules, I will come back stronger and even more direct.

Nothing but a bunch of biased, inferiority complexed snowflakes.

I can't wait for the meltdowns the next 3 years and the daddy ballers that continue to manipulate you all.

I'll be sure to say hi to Omar tonight...again.

Last edited:
When you limit my access for next to nothing and zero violations of rules, I will come back stronger and even more direct.

I can't wait for the meltdowns the next 3 years and the daddy ballers that continue to manipulate you all.

Such a loser. Get a real hobby. Donate your yappi time to a charity. Spend time with your nephew who got cut. But your existence right now is pretty pathetic spending hours and hours on here. But oh yeah, you do it for us.

Just relax, man. Occasionally I think you have a solid point to be made, but there’s some kind of complex or something going on here