Way too early 2025 team predictions

DubStat

Ohio wrestling analytics
- St. Ed’s cruises to 38th title
- Watterson will challenge Graham (if Graham doesn't move to D3)
- Delta looks to win 7th team title - tying them with Sandusky SMCC for small school titles

Projected scores, lineups, and the top 100 returning wrestlers all in the article below
👇

https://dubstat.com/way-too-early-2025-team-predictions/

Please note that the projected lineups are just for fun and discussion purposes. I don't have any insider knowledge for the teams mentioned in the article.

Thanks to BoroFan and contributors to this forum for compiling the list of high schools for incoming freshmen.

- St. Ed’s cruises to 38th title
- Watterson will challenge Graham (if Graham doesn't move to D3)
- Delta looks to win 7th team title - tying them with Sandusky SMCC for small school titles

Projected scores, lineups, and the top 100 returning wrestlers all in the article below
👇

https://dubstat.com/way-too-early-2025-team-predictions/

Please note that the projected lineups are just for fun and discussion purposes. I don't have any insider knowledge for the teams mentioned in the article.

Thanks to BoroFan and contributors to this forum for compiling the list of high schools for incoming freshmen.
Division realignment could shake some things up. I know wadsworth is losing Joy and a few other seniors, but I don’t see them falling that far down, at least for this year.

Division realignment could shake some things up. I know wadsworth is losing Joy and a few other seniors, but I don’t see them falling that far down, at least for this year.
I have a great deal of respect for Wadsworth wrestling, but you might want to think again. To even make the top 20 will be a challenge this coming season.

I have a great deal of respect for Wadsworth wrestling, but you might want to think again. To even make the top 20 will be a challenge this coming season.
Top20? Cmon man. We all know they lost many points with Joy and Ries off to college, but they are returning three state place winners and some other qualifiers, and some guys that were good enough but couldn’t make lineup or injured (Ballenger and Jardine). I think they come in right around 9~10th

Top20? Cmon man. We all know they lost many points with Joy and Ries off to college, but they are returning three state place winners and some other qualifiers, and some guys that were good enough but couldn’t make lineup or injured (Ballenger and Jardine). I think they come in right around 9~10th
This is meant as no disrespect because I believe Gordon will have that program competing with the elite of Ohio again, but I would make quite a wager that they won't crack the top ten this coming season.

This is meant as no disrespect because I believe Gordon will have that program competing with the elite of Ohio again, but I would make quite a wager that they won't crack the top ten this coming season.
Pretty sure this is the guy that had 2 of their state placers from last year not even qualifying! That just oozes respect for the program!😂

Pretty sure this is the guy that had 2 of their state placers from last year not even qualifying! That just oozes respect for the program!😂
Would suggest that you're sure next time you make a post NOT "pretty sure", because it's incorrect.

Getting fired up about "WAY TOO EARLY" predictions is insanity fellas. It will all play out exactly as it should.