Warren 2-3 @ Dover 4-0

Doverbuck1

I don’t know if this will be mentioned but this should be a revenge game for Dover as Warren,Cambridge and Marietta all a member of the ECOL backed out of playing Dover late in the pre season last season forcing Dover to scramble for games. I could understand somewhat if they didn’t play those weeks but they just scheduled other teams.

Last edited:

I don’t know if this will be mentioned but this should be a revenge game for Dover as Warren,Cambridge and Marietta all a member of the ECOL backed out of playing Dover late in the pre season last season forcing Dover to scramble for games. I could understand somewhat if they didn’t play those weeks but they just scheduled other teams.
Not surprised. Those 3 teams stink, but how they did it last year is classless.

Should be a great week for Dover to get lots of backups in and rest some of these starters. It was a physical game last week, so I’m hopeful the 2nd half will be the JV team playing

It has really been a tale of 2 halves,if my memory is right Dover has scored 30 firsts half point while giving up 37 but scored 85 second half points while giving up 7 which is a complete flip from last season when Dover was close at the half but faltered in the second against the better teams,south Fayetteville,Canfield,Steubenville. Phila was the exception when they came alive in the 4th.

It was over before it started. Warren only fooling themselves playing Dover. This should be the last of this because that league doesn’t really exist anymore.

It was over before it started. Warren only fooling themselves playing Dover. This should be the last of this because that league doesn’t really exist anymore.
And Phila leaves after this season,I can’t see Dover continuing to play Marietta and Warren

Not happening. They weren’t real happy with Marietta and Warren coming into the league because of travel. That’s over with. Warren and maybe Marietta a little was competitive in a couple sports, but that ship has sailed. Good luck to all those schools going forward ?

Good riddance to Warren, Dover is fortunate no one was injured when I saw numerous chop blocks being thrown by #50 this while Warren was on defense.
He was finally whistled for it.

Dover needs a league soon. It’s fine now but we are gonna be a refugee like post nbc 0-6 Louisville in five years.