Wapakoneta vs Butler

Yeah that Stebbins score scares me. The Tipp W brings me up, but that Stebbins score two weeks ago brings me back down. I want the Dayton team to win, but we have to much history with Wapak and I know playoff Wapak is a different animal.
Why the Stebbins game scare you? Troy struggled with Stebbins last week. We played Stebbins in a rainy cold game and won. They had studs out there just couldnt make the plays. Their fans said they had 4 scholarship kids on the team. How many does Wapak have?

Why the Stebbins game scare you? Troy struggled with Stebbins last week. We played Stebbins in a rainy cold game and won. They had studs out there just couldnt make the plays. Their fans said they had 4 scholarship kids on the team. How many does Wapak have?
Several Wapak players will be on college scholarship, but maybe not for sports. The Wapakoneta kicker is a sure fire college player. A few others may be also.

Several Wapak players will be on college scholarship, but maybe not for sports. The Wapakoneta kicker is a sure fire college player. A few others may be also.
Kicker and Tightend are D1, almost without a doubt. Several other upper classmen could play D2 or definitely D3. Moyer the sophomore QB will get some looks before it’s all said and done, he is probably a D2 prospect and if he grows and has good camps who knows?

First off Dayton/Trotwood my whole life, so I want the Dayton team to win. Troy beat Stebbins 35-0, and 26-7 three weeks apart. 26-7 may be closer than score indicates but I certainly don’t see struggle. I’m just going off experience, I don’t think a team that beat Stebbins 7-6 will have success against Wapak in the postseason.

I don’t trust Troy either, I think they will get past Lima. After that they will see WW or Withrow, and there season will end also.

Badin doesn’t scare me, last time we played them(19) we beat them and won the Chip. They will definitely have to show me.
Wapak, so many Wapak battles so much respect for their team and culture. They beat us in (18) first round, then lost to Alter in the Reg Final The announcer congratulated them for beating TROTWOOD. I love ANYTHING Dayton, OH, but Wapak is big boy football, and I think they bring a running clock!!

Badin doesn’t scare me, last time we played them(19) we beat them and won the Chip. They will definitely have to show me.
Wapak, so many Wapak battles so much respect for their team and culture. They beat us in (18) first round, then lost to Alter in the Reg Final The announcer congratulated them for beating TROTWOOD. I love ANYTHING Dayton, OH, but Wapak is big boy football, and I think they bring a running clock!!
Even though I want Celina to beat your team, your takes are much respected. Appreciate nice words for Wapakoneta!

Butler blew out Wapak in the first round of the playoffs in 2000, 55-9.

Wapak returned the favor in 2023, 42-7.

Congrats to Butler on a great season.

Does Celina scare you 😂