Wapakoneta vs Badin

These two played last year and Badin won by a TD. Last years Badin team was mostly juniors so obviously most of them are seniors now 😂
I’ll go
Badin 24
Wapak 21

Last year Wapak wasn't able to get a touchdown against Badin as they scored three field goals. Despite that, Badin was never able to firmly put the game out of reach either as it was a defensive slugfest. Wapak's offense is vastly improved this year. If Badin was junior heavy last year, then I have no doubts they're a much better team this year as well. Should be a great rematch in this regional semifinal.

I don’t know much about what Badin has done this year, but I will tell you that this will be their toughest game to date. Wapak is playing incredible football right now and it will have to continue if they want to beat Badin. That said, Badin will also have to play their best game. This one goes to Wapak something like 31-21.

Good luck Wapak!

I hope you win this game - and I hope you open the 2024 season in Maria Stein against Marion Local.

Nothing of value to add(as usual) here but one of the most weird environment I've been to was a CW vs Badin game at UD. It was so foggy you could not see the other fans or team on the sideline. You had to wait for the crowd response and scoreboard to know what happened.

But I digress.

Gotta root for our neighbors to the east.

Go skin's

Badin only won last year 16-9 but they were firmly in control the entire game and they were clearly the better team, IMO. Wapak is much better than they were last year, I assume Badin is also better if they were a junior led team. I expect a real close, competitive game that should be decided by at most 7 points.

Although some are saying Badin was Junior lead last year, they don’t appear to be as dominant as they were last year and Wapak is on fire right now with a much more balanced team than they had last year in that game. I think it’s close for most of the game but Wapak pulls away and wins 24-14.

Although some are saying Badin was Junior lead last year, they don’t appear to be as dominant as they were last year and Wapak is on fire right now with a much more balanced team than they had last year in that game. I think it’s close for most of the game but Wapak pulls away and wins 24-14.
So being 12-0 isn’t dominant? Tough audience

So being 12-0 isn’t dominant? Tough audience

Yes, they’re undefeated, but looked like a more dominant unbeaten team last year, pretty much destroying everyone they played besides a couple up until the Tipp game. This year, even though they’re undefeated, they look way more beatable and Wapak is on a roll. So no disrespect to the rams, I don’t mean to take any credit from their season, but I just don’t see them beating wapak at this point in time.
Kinda like Ohio state right now if you watch college. They’re still undefeated and getting the job done but they definitely don’t look as dominant as they have been in the past

Yes, they’re undefeated, but looked like a more dominant unbeaten team last year, pretty much destroying everyone they played besides a couple up until the Tipp game. This year, even though they’re undefeated, they look way more beatable and Wapak is on a roll. So no disrespect to the rams, I don’t mean to take any credit from their season, but I just don’t see them beating wapak at this point in time.
Kinda like Ohio state right now if you watch college. They’re still undefeated and getting the job done but they definitely don’t look as dominant as they have been in the past
Fair enough, but maybe the teams Badin played improved and maybe the teams Wapak played regressed. Great thing is we shall find out Friday

These two played last year and Badin won by a TD. Last years Badin team was mostly juniors so obviously most of them are seniors now 😂
I’ll go
Badin 24
Wapak 21
None of those juniors entered the transfer portal for better NIL deals?

Anyone have any insight on Greenville's Harmon Stadium? Considering making the trip. How's the seating, facilities, etc?

The seating is ancient concrete bleachers, but the new locker room/concession/restroom facility should make it respectable.