Victoria Nuland, third-highest ranking US diplomat and critic of Russia’s war in Ukraine, retiring

Omega

Nuland is seen as pro Iran, pro Palestinian and the architect of Obama's "color revolutions", one of which, the Maiden, may have set the ball rolling on the Ukrainian war. So is her resignation a protest against Biden policy or just her wanting to spend time with family?

I think she is just as known for her role in the Bush Admin when she served as the principal deputy foreign policy adviser to Cheney, helping him build the case for the Iraq war. Then in Bush's second term, she was U.S. ambassador to the North Atlantic Treaty Organization where she concentrated on mobilizing European support for the NATO intervention in Afghanistan. Not sure how that equates to pro Iran or pro Palestine but she certainly was not a fan of Russian aggression toward Ukraine.

Final shot -

"Nuland will be replaced temporarily as under secretary by another career diplomat, John Bass, a former ambassador to Afghanistan who oversaw the U.S. withdrawal from the country. He is currently the undersecretary of state for management."

What a pack of imbeciles.

I think she is just as known for her role in the Bush Admin when she served as the principal deputy foreign policy adviser to Cheney, helping him build the case for the Iraq war. Then in Bush's second term, she was U.S. ambassador to the North Atlantic Treaty Organization where she concentrated on mobilizing European support for the NATO intervention in Afghanistan. Not sure how that equates to pro Iran or pro Palestine but she certainly was not a fan of Russian aggression toward Ukraine.
Nuland is neocon personified. The Iranian thing I guess was guessing who had Obama' ear on the Iranian Nuclear deal. Nuland or Val Jarrett. Since Jarrett is not the Biden administration and Biden resumed the Iranian nuclear deal talks, Nuland drew the short straw.

I could write paragraphs about the incredible amount of wreckage Nuland has left behind her. Instead I’ll just say good riddance to her.

I could write paragraphs about the incredible amount of wreckage Nuland has left behind her. Instead I’ll just say good riddance to her.
Off topic, did the West miss a golden opportunity in the aftermath of the collapse of the Soviet Union? Could present day Russia have been made a steadfast ally if they had been brought into the economic sphere of the West? Of course the MIC and their servant neocons need a boogeyman to maintain power and the ex-soviets may have been a lost cause given their Mother Russia paranoia.

Nuland is seen as pro Iran, pro Palestinian and the architect of Obama's "color revolutions", one of which, the Maiden, may have set the ball rolling on the Ukrainian war. So is her resignation a protest against Biden policy or just her wanting to spend time with family?
spending time with the family... i say within a year will be a greeter at Walmart...just to get out of the house

spending time with the family... i say within a year will be a greeter at Walmart...just to get out of the house
She is way too addicted to evil and control.
Probably managing the next FF to take out our country and make us beg for Marxism.

Her "resigning" is actually Biden's first competent foreign policy decision. She's Ukrainian and the fight for her is personal. She has proven over and over that she views this as a crusade while her a-- sits in Washington. How someone so backwards rose so high is a mystery.