Victor Orban addresses CPAC

The Orban obsession/legitimizing in some conservative circles is really f'ing weird.

If a left-wing group or think tank openly embraced and praised an equivalent left-wing ideologue foreign leader like CPAC with Orban, they'd be getting raked over the coals with regularity by Tucker and co. as being anti-American, legitimate communists, etc.
It's not weird. He believes in protecting his country from the rest of the globalist leftists in Europe and they can't stand it. If others in Europe see the freedom alternative, they might want it, so we get what the Left does - distort, lie, gaslight, and try to make freedom as represented by this one man to seem an unacceptable choice. You boil it down, it's the old "He is evil, so you shouldn't seriously consider what he says."

What's weird is how far the Left is willing to go in straying from the truth to try to destroy this one guy.

But he is still standing strong - and ridiculing those leftist Euro-weenies - and smiling. He drives them nuts... and I find it glorious.

The right wing loons in our country hold no positions of power. Meanwhile left wing loons control the MSM, academia, big tech, big pharma, other large corporations, and all levels of the federal government. Kinda of funny this nobody seems to strike fear in you.
And are 100% owned by Communist China

Uh, all of that, pretty much every line, is false propaganda. It starts with the first line - the only dictator who has been freely elected. Lol.

The man gave a magnificent speech. Did you listen to it?
This is a waste of my time, but I wouldn't exactly call him freely or fairly elected. He's been progressively using the levers of government to rig the game in his favor, whether it's been granting citizenship and voting rights to ethnic Hungarians in the diaspora and deliberately buying the votes of those living in poorer border communities through grants and low-interest loans, or this prior election cycle his shameless attempt to buy votes via policy action within 2-3 months of the elections such as suspending income taxes for those under 25 and adding a bonus "13th month" payment for pensioners. This would be like Babbles Biden trying to wipe out everyone's student loan debt by executive order in mid September.

Hungary is democratic, but it is increasingly illiberal by design with power consolidating under one man's authority.

The race-mixing gasps and horrors that come from the Left makes me giggle. It comes from this concrete bunker assumption of how they think about it - that they own the subjects of race and diversity, and that everyone else has to talk about it in their terms or... wait for it... "You are a racist!" Lol. Its so childish and tiring.

There are some basic assumptions that the Left asserts that are either false or taken too far. One would be that "Diversity is our strength; the more diverse we are, the stronger we are." That's kinda true, or, perhaps, can be true - depending on what we are trying to do. But there are some problems with it. If we have an engineering problem, it is absurd to think that if we get engineers who are Chinese, Japanese, Indian, and White on the same team that they will automatically find the solution better and faster than a group that is all one race. Diversity of thinking, knowledge, experience, etc. would be a strength in that situation - but that generally has nothing to do with race.

Americans take pride in being a "melting pot" and we consider that to be a beautiful thing. It has been a good thing because our "melting pot" has been for all kinds of people from around the world to come here, bring their cultures, customs, and faiths, but "assimilate" with all other Americans by understanding and swearing an oath to the constitution and the freedoms we have. The Left leaves out the assimilation part.

Race and culture get conflated. Cultural differences create irritations, discomfort, and resentment. You might see it when someone pulls in next to you at the gas station blasting deafening music you can't stand. Or we had some folks once set up a tent a few lots down from our camper at a state-run campground blasting Latin/Mariachi music from 7AM til 10PM! You say to yourself, "Who does that and why? It's rude." But probably not in their culture. I have no resentment toward Latinos. I have resentment toward people whose cultural practices interfere with my peace. A lot of this cultural irritation is used by the Left as examples of racism when it is nothing of the sort.

Another aspect of race and culture is what we see, broadly, is that specific cultures congregate together and create neighborhoods and communities. This is perfectly natural just from the standpoint of being able to live with the comfort of the familiar and understanding the ethos of what you are living in. We don't want to prevent people from doing that and we also want them to be free to live their life cross-culturally, form families with other races, etc.

Unassimilated cultures mixed together create conflicts and practical problems. An example would be Muslims in France insisting their women and children be permitted to cover their faces in public and at school when the French have cultural and security reasons for not wanting them to be able to do that.

So, if you have a country, like Hungary, with a culture that has developed over 1000 years, if you bring in a large number of, say, Arab Muslims, that changes the essential cultural nature of country - and it creates irritations and conflicts. This is the truth that the Left will never acknowledge. If you can assimilate them into the established culture, then that's fine - but all honest people can see that a myriad of problems come from trying to do that. So, we end up at the place where we have to ask, "Does Hungary have a right to protect its culture and preserve it for future Hungarians? Do they have some responsibility to diversify and change their culture? If so, where does this authority to tell them to do this come from?" America is different because our culture was founded on the premise of the equality of all people, and we accept, even celebrate, that our culture must continually evolve. What has held us together is our common love of our freedom and natural rights, not a specific race or culture dominance.

The Left uses race and culture as a tool. And they do it hypocritically - because they don't want genuine diversity. They want to make us all the same - hence, the concept of "equity". They want us all to be equally poor, godless, controllable, and dependent and subservient to the state. Orban is an uncompromising opponent of this horrible ideology - and that's why the Left (and our resident Leftists) hate him.

Last edited:
The race-mixing gasps and horrors that come from the Left makes me giggle. It comes from this concrete bunker assumption of how they think about it - that they own the subjects of race and diversity, and that everyone else has to talk about it in their terms or... wait for it... "You are a racist!" Lol. Its so childish and tiring.

There are some basic assumptions that the Left asserts that are either false or taken too far. One would be that "Diversity is our strength; the more diverse we are, the stronger we are." That's kinda true, or, perhaps, can be true - depending on what we are trying to do. But there are some problems with it. If we have an engineering problem, it is absurd to think that if we get engineers who are Chinese, Japanese, Indian, and White on the same team that they will automatically find the solution better and faster than a group that is all one race. Diversity of thinking, knowledge, experience, etc. would be a strength in that situation - but that generally has nothing to do with race.

Americans take pride in being a "melting pot" and we consider that to be a beautiful thing. It has been a good thing because our "melting pot" has been for all kinds of people from around the world to come here, bring their cultures, customs, and faiths, but "assimilate" with all other Americans by understanding and swearing an oath to the constitution and the freedoms we have. The Left leaves out the assimilation part.

Race and culture get conflated. Cultural differences create irritations, discomfort, and resentment. You might see it when someone pulls in next to you at the gas station blasting deafening music you can't stand. Or we had some folks once set up a tent a few lots down from our camper at a state-run campground blasting Latin/Mariachi music from 7AM til 10PM! You say to yourself, "Who does that and why? It's rude." But probably not in their culture. I have no resentment toward Latinos. I have resentment toward people whose cultural practices interfere with my peace. A lot of this cultural irritation is used by the Left as examples of racism when it is nothing of the sort.

Another aspect of race and culture is what we see, broadly, is that specific cultures congregate together and create neighborhoods and communities. This is perfectly natural just from the standpoint of being able to live with the comfort of the familiar and understanding the ethos of what you are living in. We don't want to prevent people from doing that and we also want them to be free to live their life cross-culturally, form families with other races, etc.

Unassimilated cultures mixed together create conflicts and practical problems. An example would be Muslims in France insisting their women and children be permitted to cover their faces in public and at school when the French have cultural and security reasons for not wanting them to be able to do that.

So, if you have a country, like Hungary, with a culture that has developed over 1000 years, if you bring in a large number of, say, Arab Muslims, that changes the essential cultural nature of country - and it creates irritations and conflicts. This is the truth that the Left will never acknowledge. If you can assimilate them into the established culture, then that's fine - but all honest people can see that a myriad of problems come from trying to do that. So, we end up at the place where we have to ask, "Does Hungary have a right to protect its culture and preserve it for future Hungarians? Do they have some responsibility to diversify and change their culture? If so, where does this authority to tell them to do this come from?" America is different because our culture was founded on the premise of the equality of all people, and we accept, even celebrate, that our culture must continually evolve. What has held us together is our common love of our freedom and natural rights, not a specific race or culture dominance.

The Left uses race and culture as a tool. And they do it hypocritically - because they don't want genuine diversity. They want to make us all the same - hence, the concept of "equity". They want us all to be equally poor, godless, controllable, and dependent and subservient to the state. Orban is an uncompromising opponent of this horrible ideology - and that's why the Left (and our resident Leftists) hate him.
and why the RIGHT WING has embraced him. Fighting diversity is more important than protecting democracy.

and why the RIGHT WING has embraced him. Fighting diversity is more important than protecting democracy.
Diversity (as you define it) is one tool your side is using to destroy democracy (as you define it). Lol. We aren't playing along. That's all this is.

I Googled Orban to see what you lefties are sourcing. The first 3 pages are from The New Yorker, NYT, WAPO, Politico, and every leftist rag in the business. Speaking of business, Business Insider is on there. Lol.

This is very similar to something like Georgia's voting law. It's racist, voter suppression, an attack on voting rights, the new Jim Crow and other pure bullship. The Left says it, their lying politicians repeat it, and the liars in the legacy media run with it - and something that is a flat-out lie becomes leftist "truth". So much so that MLB can't hold a ballgame in the state and all kinds of boycotts and conniption fits ensue.

But the lies get exposed with time and an election, and now, all of a sudden, this worst of all things ever is something no leftist says a word about. It's pathetic.

So, you have to work to find the truth because the Left is doing the same thing to Orban. You guys really need a fresh playbook because a stupid conservative like me knows what you will do before you do it, and I see through you all like a cheap negligee.

I'm sure that I wouldn't agree with every single thing Orban has done. I also know who his despicable enemies are, and that alone alerts me that virtually everything they say about him is distorted, mischaracterized, or entirely false - because that is who the Left is and what they do.

Diversity (as you define it) is one tool your side is using to destroy democracy (as you define it). Lol. We aren't playing along. That's all this is.

I Googled Orban to see what you lefties are sourcing. The first 3 pages are from The New Yorker, NYT, WAPO, Politico, and every leftist rag in the business. Speaking of business, Business Insider is on there. Lol.

This is very similar to something like Georgia's voting law. It's racist, voter suppression, an attack on voting rights, the new Jim Crow and other pure bullship. The Left says it, their lying politicians repeat it, and the liars in the legacy media run with it - and something that is a flat-out lie becomes leftist "truth". So much so that MLB can't hold a ballgame in the state and all kinds of boycotts and conniption fits ensue.

But the lies get exposed with time and an election, and now, all of a sudden, this worst of all things ever is something no leftist says a word about. It's pathetic.

So, you have to work to find the truth because the Left is doing the same thing to Orban. You guys really need a fresh playbook because a stupid conservative like me knows what you will do before you do it, and I see through you all like a cheap negligee.

I'm sure that I wouldn't agree with every single thing Orban has done. I also know who his despicable enemies are, and that alone alerts me that virtually everything they say about him is distorted, mischaracterized, or entirely false - because that is who the Left is and what they do.
You supporting a White Christian Nationalist Autocrat is one of the least surprising things on Yappi.

"I don't know how you didn't notice that the speech you delivered is a purely Nazi diatribe worthy of Joseph Goebbels," A long time advisor to Viktor Orban wrote in her resignation letter, according to the Hungarian hvg.hu news website.

Meanwhile at CPAC...

" "

You supporting a White Christian Nationalist Autocrat is one of the least surprising things on Yappi.

"I don't know how you didn't notice that the speech you delivered is a purely Nazi diatribe worthy of Joseph Goebbels," A long time advisor to Viktor Orban wrote in her resignation letter, according to the Hungarian hvg.hu news website.

Meanwhile at CPAC...

" "
awkward entertainment GIF

Meanwhile at CPAC...

" "
It's a dystopian and sad little world you lefties live in.

It's why I will fight so hard to never be forced to live in it.

This Hungarian chump has fully embraced the idea that migration is a plot to “replace” the native-born population with people who are fundamentally incapable of sustaining its traditions. IMO, it’s a laughable premise, but it plays to the audience at CPAC. And clearly to his admirers in this thread. I imagine he’s earned his way into a primetime speaking gig in Milwaukee for the RNC in 2024. Lol.

This Hungarian chump has fully embraced the idea that migration is a plot to “replace” the native-born population with people who are fundamentally incapable of sustaining its traditions. IMO, it’s a laughable premise, but it plays to the audience at CPAC. And clearly to his admirers in this thread. I imagine he’s earned his way into a primetime speaking gig in Milwaukee for the RNC in 2024. Lol.
In his (limited) defense, any migration does effectively change the ethnic makeup of the nation as he's heading a country the size of Michigan that has a 98%+ native ethnic group. He, along with I assume a fair chunk of his constituency, are terrified of said change (looking at you too, CPAC and company).

It's an incredibly bizarre question to ponder though in a massive country like the U.S. where 40% of the population is made up of several different minority ethnicities. There is no "homogenous" U.S. identity. It can literally be anyone and anything.

It's hilarious you don't have a frickin' clue what the "Hungarian chump" is trying to tell you.

Just default to screaming "racist!" like the rest of the useful idiots.

lmao

The Orban obsession/legitimizing in some conservative circles is really f'ing weird.

If a left-wing group or think tank openly embraced and praised an equivalent left-wing ideologue foreign leader like CPAC with Orban, they'd be getting raked over the coals with regularity by Tucker and co. as being anti-American, legitimate communists, etc.
Seriously? The left is way beyond "needing" anyone like this to be invited to speak anywhere. As I post previously. the equivalent leftist loons are already in power, everywhere in out country.

The right wing loons in our country hold no positions of power. Meanwhile left wing loons control the MSM, academia, big tech, big pharma, other large corporations, and all levels of the federal government. Kinda of funny this nobody seems to strike fear in you.
Complete MAGA lies. Have you no conscience, or are you just that stupid?

Oh please with the hysterics! Hungary is a more righteous and less corrupt democracy then Ukraine is. Orban is the ELECTED leader of Hungary.

BTW, you're lying and misrepresenting what Orban has said on these topics.
Corrupt Ukraine. Lol. Another MAGA lie. How about some proof of that?

Uh, all of that, pretty much every line, is false propaganda. It starts with the first line - the only dictator who has been freely elected. Lol.

The man gave a magnificent speech. Did you listen to it?
When you rig elections, you stop being freely elected and you become a dictator. So I guess Putin was freely elected as well?

Last edited:
Do tell. What boogeyman is coming to get us now? It’s hard to keep track these days. Lol.

According to you, Victor Orban. He's already taken over the Republican party I guess.

This wasn’t a particularly good effort. USeFUl iDIoTs! Want to try again?

If you didn't scream racism when none exists, you'd probably get more favorable press. Maybe doing a little research before you start aping the Moonbat talking points would help as well?

Someone who looks at a problem differently often leads to a breakthrough.
Who says that? Bulls_ _ _. The right continually lies about anyone who doesn’t support their half a&$&ed ideology.
No, but calling all Hispanic immigrants drug dealers and rapists is. Sound familiar?

So you sit down and work it out. You don’t mobilize the Oath Keepers or Proud Boys and tell them to stand by.
Right America is different. But, being accepting of different peoples and cultures is under attack by the extreme right. So we get “Blood and Soil” chants directed towards African Americans and Jewish people. But that’s Ok because their are good people on both sides.
Total BS. The racists have found a home with MAGA and the far right. Your entire rant is full of lies and distortions.

Corrupt Ukraine. Lol. Another MAGA lie. How about some proof of that?

lol

It's almost like you're not even trying! This took 2 seconds of "searching!"

Someone who looks at a problem differently often leads to a breakthrough.

Who says that? Bulls_ _ _. The right continually lies about anyone who doesn’t support their half a&$&ed ideology.

No, but calling all Hispanic immigrants drug dealers and rapists is. Sound familiar?

So you sit down and work it out. You don’t mobilize the Oath Keepers or Proud Boys and tell them to stand by.

Right America is different. But, being accepting of different peoples and cultures is under attack by the extreme right. So we get “Blood and Soil” chants directed towards African Americans and Jewish people. But that’s Ok because their are good people on both sides.

Total BS. The racists have found a home with MAGA and the far right. Your entire rant is full of lies and distortions.
Nobody called all Hispanics rapists and drug dealers.

He invoked Oath keepers and Proud boys everybody drink!

Good people on both sides had nothing to do with the "blood and soil" people. In fact they were condemned.

It's ironic you bring up lies and distortions.

When you rig elections, you stop being freely elected and you become a dictator. So I guess Putin was freely elected as well?
But we have to recognize that when leftists talk about rigged elections, they are referring to elections they lost.