Various questions you may know something about.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fatman

Is College Bowling.com ( http://www.collegebowling.com/teams.asp) about the best place to get up to date info on current college bowlers?

The list of colleges noted on the website. -- Is that a pretty good list of colleges that have bowling teams?

It seems that many of the teams that appear on the list are actually, for lack of a better word, Club Teams. For example: OSU has a team, but I would consider it a Club Team much the same as they have a Club Wrestling Team. As a "Club Team, do the bowlers pickup all their expenses? Bowling, entry fees, transportation......

Of those listed, how many actually offer scholarships? Not grants in aid... true bowling scholarships.

More questions to follow. This is a good place to start. Besides, I need to head out.

Okay FAT --- just shut the ---- up please. i am sick of your dumb --- topics about bowling???? bowling is for ------- who cant play football.. i go to st x and the bowlers there are ----ing ------- so if you could stop posting gay topics it would make me a more relaxed person but since you are pissing me off i am pretty mad. thanks -----.:party:

I also attend St. x and honestly i agree with rbspartans44! All that is left for "fatman" to do is shut the ---- up and grow a pair. i may only be 15 years old but here at st. x we are a family, we are one, we are united!!! you pick a fight with me and you'll have a whole heard of gay x kids coming at you sir! so please tone your shrivelous drone down a notch and learn to keep your yapp shut on yappi! Alright.... imma go jack off to some bowling now, so once again :banana: on that ya ----a

Bien, you are one strange dude or chick. I am not too sure what you qualify as. Poor X. Dang shame that you consider yourself a spokesman for them. You don't have to worry about reading anymore of my dribble. I am going to honor your request. This is my last post. Good luck x. Losing your entire starting team from last year should put you right where you want to be, sucking hine tit.

Status
Not open for further replies.