Uk-unc

DennisRodman

Cooling Off
Everyone else is watching football, but this has been great so far. UK jumped out to an early lead but UNC has fought back. It's clear both teams came to play. Zeller is killing UNC I think he's turned it over every time he's touched the ball. On the flip side, Barnes looks lethal.

UNC's been lighting it up from outside but Kentucky is taking advantage of turnovers. This one should be close the rest of the way.

I hate how Yappi does that with the title. And UK is missing a lot of easy shots. They had so many points in transition vs SJU that it's like they forgot how to set up an offense

Go Cats

I was just going to say I think Harrison Barnes is probably the best player in the country. He is money.

As others have said, it's obvious UK struggles with a half-court offense. I was looking forward to seeing a little more of Anthony Davis than I've seen so far. The skill and talent on both teams in this game is crazy though.

And lastly, I hate when Yappi does that with the title as well. I don't get it.

When Barnes decides to jump to the NBA, he has a chance fo be something special. It's obvious that he has tons of potential.

Davis, while a real good defender, seems to be raw on offense. He needs to develop some post moves he can go to, especially with having a slender body frame for his size.

UK can't get back on defense, especially around the three. They're definitely a great team, but they've got a whole lot to learn by SEC play. I can't wait to hear Calipari's half time comments

:laugh: How do they not call a foul on that last dunk Henson missed? Do they think he just missed?

Also, bad last shot by UK.

That last play looked clean on the replay. UNC is hot from outside, both teams have an a** load of talent, though UK's is more raw at this point due to their youth. If UNC stays hot from the outside, they will win this game. UK needs to stop giving them such clean looks. Only guy they can afford to leave alone is Marshall. What a great game though!!!

I wish Jones would tone it down but he does shoot a good percentage, though he hasn't taken many. UNC is on fire from deep.