Turpin?

On the boys side, they lost two state qualifiers, Kyle Greene and Rob Jackson to graduation. That leaves two state qualifiers, Butler and Spurling. Relays will be a challenge. And obviously,it is hard to score big points at state without relays. On the girls side, there were no state qualifiers last year. This year it appears that several girls have a realistic shot at making state. Good luck to alll the Turpin swimmers.

Turpin guys will have a small possibility of a relay at state as well as Butler and Spurling as individual qualifiers. They definately won't be as good as last year though.

Turpin girls could get a relay in but their team is still young for the most part.

No need for that kind of talk. Turpin has lost some great swimmers in the past several years to graduation. They are rebuilding. We are lucky at St. X to be able to "re-load".

stxavier07 said:
im pretty sure dave mosko could beat turpin by himself

im pretty sure you have no idea what you are talking about. Dave is a great swimmer but i think that you have underestimated turpins abilities. Relay wise...i think that they will have a 2 free and a 4 free qualifing for state. Individually, butler and spurling will both make it into finals and maybe even another competitor or two.

Its just a shame that Turpin isn't a program like St. X, yall have swimmers comin out the butt and losing one or two good swimmers means abs. nothing to your program. The loss of Greene and Jackson last year was tough but everyone said that Turpin was done when Hank graduated. No question that Hank was the best swimmer to come out of turpin and still improves to this day (ACC freshman of the year, 2 free pool record at maryland, and the only swimmer to qualify to NCAA's from UNC).

becareful at what you say man...but i guess thats what you get when you have to pay $10,000 a year to go to High School

PUBLIC ALL THE WAY BABY

sexyman69 said:
becareful at what you say man...but i guess thats what you get when you have to pay $10,000 a year to go to High School

PUBLIC ALL THE WAY BABY

Yeah, since we pay 9k to go to a private high school we don't have to be careful of what we say?

Ignorance.

Go learn something before ya post.

to be completely honest, hank was/is a great swimmer but his personality needs a lot of work. and turpin is a good team, dont underestimate them. Although the loss of rob and kyle may prove to be too much to overcome

sexyman69 said:
im pretty sure you have no idea what you are talking about. Dave is a great swimmer but i think that you have underestimated turpins abilities. Relay wise...i think that they will have a 2 free and a 4 free qualifing for state. Individually, butler and spurling will both make it into finals and maybe even another competitor or two.

Its just a shame that Turpin isn't a program like St. X, yall have swimmers comin out the butt and losing one or two good swimmers means abs. nothing to your program. The loss of Greene and Jackson last year was tough but everyone said that Turpin was done when Hank graduated. No question that Hank was the best swimmer to come out of turpin and still improves to this day (ACC freshman of the year, 2 free pool record at maryland, and the only swimmer to qualify to NCAA's from UNC).

PUBLIC ALL THE WAY BABY

Stxavier07's post about Dave Mosko was rude and stupid but PLEASE don't start that "public versus private" junk.Old, boring and against SW District rules.The Turpin swimmers were defended by several other, smarter St. X posters. No one thought that "Turpin was done" after Hank graduated. They had a great team last year. Just out of curiousity,who do you think will step up on Turpin's team and be on the relays with Butler and Spurling this year?

xbmbr88 said:
i heard parker browning is good at swimming

I've seen Parker's name on some Anderson Barracuda results lately so Parker must be working hard to help his team this year by training club. Good for him. Turpin will need guys like Parker to step up.