Tucker showing video of the Jan 6th , that has never been shown

you posted this image to support your rubbish assertion that Babbitt "charged police officers with guns drawn"

your text "did anybody force HER to try to climb through a broken window to enter a room that was barricaded to keep people out " proves that you posted this photo as the Babbitt shooting scene.

that is utter nonsense and rubbish dude.
Here is the actual picture of the officer with gun pointed and aimed. That would make Babbitt charging into a locked and barricaded room at an officer with his gun drawn. Can we agree that Babbitt was stupid and didn't have enough sense to be aware of her surroundings?
1679231863705.png

The crowd actually started to disperse when the news of Babbitt shooting circulated but to get the building cleared out all those people surrounding the building had to clear out and it created a big jam of people to clear out from surrounding the building
I am glad we agree and that you help to make my point. According to what you posted, the shooting of Babbitt toned down the intensity and probably saved other's lives. Ashli Babbitt apparently was a few fries short of a happy meal🤷‍♂️
Ashli Babbitt a Martyr? Her Past Tells a More Complex Story

Making comparable examples. If I crash through a gate of a military complex and I am driving recklessly and refuse commands to stop, yes it could be a capital offense. And who fault would that be?
How many ducks are on the pond ? It’s too hard to say, because ice cream doesn’t have bones.

quit typing random stupid crap

Each officer is responsible for their own decisions and do their jobs as they see fit. You are right. Obviously they were not visitors. They were a criminal element intent on breaking the law. At no time would you be allowed to bring an unchecked backpack into the Capitol. The officer had no idea if Babbitt was armed or not. It has already been proven that he was within his rights to use deadly force. He was forced to be in that situation. Nobody forced Babbitt to do anything. It is quite clear and indisputable who was in the right that day and who was in the wrong. How can you say otherwise?
And as a uniformed figure of authority on the clock in the proper setting, the actions of the officers, in all regards, have impact and bearing upon the actions of the citizens; and further should be reasonably expected to advise and even govern the actions of citizens within a uniformed officer’s scope of potential influence on duty.

Seems obvious, when well-presented. Thus the need to see all video.
Hence the claims of systematic disenfranchisement along politically partisan lines.

The Dems are fokked if they don’t steal another election.

And as a uniformed figure of authority on the clock in the proper setting, the actions of the officers, in all regards, have impact and bearing upon the actions of the citizens; and further should be reasonably expected to advise and even govern the actions of citizens within a uniformed officer’s scope of potential influence on duty.

Seems obvious, when well-presented. Thus the need to see all video.
Hence the claims of systematic disenfranchisement along politically partisan lines.

The Dems are fokked if they don’t steal another election.
What is the need for all videos? What could possibly be shown to exonerate the guilty? What legitimate defense could they possibly offer up?
Were they in the Capitol legally or not? What rights do you have in a commission of a crime?

Especially when they’re turning down National Guard help
Yes according to this article Trump requested the guards but his own staff member didn't do his bidding.
Gen. Kellogg: Trump did request Nat'l Guard troops on Jan. 6th; asks
According to a Department of Defense Inspector General report from November, Trump asked acting Defense Secretary Chris Miller and Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff Gen. Mark Milley on Jan. 3 about preparations for election protests on Jan. 6.

“The President told Mr. Miller that there would be a large number of protestors on January 6, 2021,” the DoD report states. “And Mr. Miller should ensure sufficient National Guard or Soldiers would be there to make sure it was a safe event. Gen Milley told us that Mr. Miller responded, ‘We’ve got a plan and we’ve got it covered.'”

How did that workout?

WJgBxOlD9ZjN
Play the video. You can clearly hear people yelling gun. You can see the officer step forward in full view before he discharged his weapon.

I stand by everything I have said.
blah blah blah is what you said.

nonsense. Babbitt never saw the man or the gun. never heard anyone ( JaydenX / Sullivan) yell "There's a gun, There's a gun!

it hardly matters though.

You do agree that your statement: She "charged into police officers with guns drawn" is nonsense, right?

Here is the actual picture of the officer with gun pointed and aimed. That would make Babbitt charging into a locked and barricaded room at an officer with his gun drawn. Can we agree that Babbitt was stupid and didn't have enough sense to be aware of her surroundings?
View attachment 39930

no, she did not "charge at" this officer or ANY officer.

why do you keep on repeating nonsense?

What is the need for all videos? What could possibly be shown to exonerate the guilty? What legitimate defense could they possibly offer up?
Were they in the Capitol legally or not? What rights do you have in a commission of a crime?
I do not know but every time a video of a black citizen resisting arrest is shown they are shouting that they have rights. Guess we should ask them.

no, she did not "charge at" this officer or ANY officer.

why do you keep on repeating nonsense?
What the h*ll difference does it make? She intentionally and freely broke the law. She was somewhere she didn't belong doing something she shouldn't be doing. She got herself killed with no one to blame but herself. The DOJ and the Capitol Police internal investigation deemed it a lawful shooting and exonerated the officer. You disagree?

I do not know but every time a video of a black citizen resisting arrest is shown they are shouting that they have rights. Guess we should ask them.
Are they screaming they have rights while being illegally in the Capitol committing illegal acts?

What the h*ll difference does it make? She intentionally and freely broke the law. She was somewhere she didn't belong doing something she shouldn't be doing. She got herself killed with no one to blame but herself. The DOJ and the Capitol Police internal investigation deemed it a lawful shooting and exonerated the officer. You disagree?
Use of deadly force is serious. The officer should have been on thin ice for criminal prosecution. Let a jury hear his political viewpoints. Those protesters were political enemies of that officer.

Use of deadly force is serious. The officer should have been on thin ice for criminal prosecution. Let a jury hear his political viewpoints. Those protesters were political enemies of that officer.
It doesn't matter. Those protesters were criminals. They had absolutely no right to be in the Capitol. The officer has already been cleared of any wrong doing. He was at the Capitol doing the job he is paid to do. The use of deadly force was deemed justifiable.

The officer killed a political opponent. He hated Trump and acted accordingly. It's the reason you don't post political opinions. Predetermined mindset, How many officers were in that area? He's the only one to fire weapon. Why?

Last edited:
The officer killed a political opponent. He hated Trump and acted accordingly. It's the reason you don't post political opinions. Predetermined mindset, How many officers were in that area? He's the only one to fire weapon. Why?
If the Capitol wasn't attacked we would never have heard of the officer. He didn't orchestrate an attack on his place of employment to shoot someone he is politically at odds with. Why isn't Babbitt's social media and criminal history being equally scrutinized? Her media shows her as a radically minded person who bought into Qanon crazy town. She has a history of unstable violent action. What is there not to understand? The officer was alone behind a locked and barricaded door. He has his weapon drawn and easily seen trough the glass. A couple of rioters are shouting gun. Despite this one rioter decides to crawl through a broken window into an area that is quite obviously off limits. The officer has no idea who is climbing through the window, but people expects him to assume it is an unarmed female? He is alone on his side of the door and has done everything possible to discourage people to not entered. The few officers on the other side of the door are vastly outnumbered and were standing down. Would you feel better if they started shooting too?
Kevin McCarthy comments 1 month ago.

It doesn't matter. Those protesters were criminals. They had absolutely no right to be in the Capitol. The officer has already been cleared of any wrong doing. He was at the Capitol doing the job he is paid to do. The use of deadly force was deemed justifiable.
You have no right entering my house uninvited but I still will need to prove a real threat to my life and that of my family if I shoot. Warning to not shoot the intruder in the back as he is going out the door with your property.

If the Capitol wasn't attacked we would never have heard of the officer. He didn't orchestrate an attack on his place of employment to shoot someone he is politically at odds with. Why isn't Babbitt's social media and criminal history being equally scrutinized? Her media shows her as a radically minded person who bought into Qanon crazy town. She has a history of unstable violent action. What is there not to understand? The officer was alone behind a locked and barricaded door. He has his weapon drawn and easily seen trough the glass. A couple of rioters are shouting gun. Despite this one rioter decides to crawl through a broken window into an area that is quite obviously off limits. The officer has no idea who is climbing through the window, but people expects him to assume it is an unarmed female? He is alone on his side of the door and has done everything possible to discourage people to not entered. The few officers on the other side of the door are vastly outnumbered and were standing down. Would you feel better if they started shooting too?
Kevin McCarthy comments 1 month ago.
wasn't there Cops behind her in the same space moments before she got shot? you have to also say that the Cop who murdered her had a unstable record as a cop..... and can you give some info on that she had a history of unstable voilent action? did the cop that shot her know her hitory?

You have no right entering my house uninvited but I still will need to prove a real threat to my life and that of my family if I shoot. Warning to not shoot the intruder in the back as he is going out the door with your property.
I prefer not to error on caution. You don't have any doors? I don't know about you but I wouldn't enter anywhere uninvited or a place that I know I am not wanted.

wasn't there Cops behind her in the same space moments before she got shot? you have to also say that the Cop who murdered her had a unstable record as a cop..... and can you give some info on that she had a history of unstable voilent action? did the cop that shot her know her hitory?
Yes the cops were vastly out numbered and I am willing to bet they were concerned about their own safety. He was deemed stable enough to hold the same job for several years and reached the rank of lieutenant and had command of other officers. He still has the job to the best of my knowledge. Why would the officers need to know her history? I doubt he knew if it was a man or a woman crawling through the window. He perceived and immediate threat and acted. Exonerated for his actions and even McCarthy felt the officer was doing his job. Or is McCarthy now a Rino?
Ashli Babbitt a martyr? Her past tells a more complex story - Yahoo!
WASHINGTON (AP) — The first time Celeste Norris laid eyes on Ashli Babbitt, the future insurrectionist had just rammed her vehicle three times with an SUV and was pounding on the window, challenging her to a fight.
Norris says the bad blood between them began in 2015, when Babbitt engaged in a monthslong extramarital affair with Norris’ longtime live-in boyfriend. When she learned of the relationship, Norris called Babbitt’s husband and told him she was cheating.
“She pulls up yelling and screaming,” Norris said in an exclusive interview with The Associated Press, recounting the July 29, 2016, road-rage incident in Prince Frederick, Maryland. “It took me a good 30 seconds to figure out who she was. … Just all sorts of expletives, telling me to get out of the car, that she was going to beat my .”
Terrified and confused, Norris dialed 911 and waited for law enforcement. Babbitt was later charged with numerous misdemeanors.
The attack on Norris is an example of erratic and sometimes threatening behavior by Babbitt, who was shot by a police officer while at the vanguard of the Jan. 6 riot at the U.S. Capitol. Former President Donald Trump and his supporters have sought to portray her as a righteous martyr who was unjustly killed.

In the months before her death, Babbitt had become consumed by pro-Trump conspiracy theories and posted angry screeds on social media. She also had a history of making violent threats.
On social media, Babbitt identified as a Libertarian and ardent supporter of the Second Amendment. Her posts included videos of profane rants against Democrats, COVID-19 mask mandates and illegal immigration.

Her Twitter account, which was taken down after her death, was rife with references to the QAnon conspiracy theory, which centers on the baseless belief that Trump has secretly battled deep-state enemies and a cabal of Satan-worshiping cannibals that includes prominent Democrats who operate a child sex trafficking ring.

www.dailymail.co.uk › news › article-10363909Woman who was rammed by Ashli Babbitt reveals photos of crash ...

I prefer not to error on caution. You don't have any doors? I don't know about you but I wouldn't enter anywhere uninvited or a place that I know I am not wanted.
I believe you are a law abiding citizen maybe I should have used someone else in my example. But take my warning serious about when, how and who you can shoot if they come into you house to rob you.

If the Capitol wasn't attacked we would never have heard of the officer. He didn't orchestrate an attack on his place of employment to shoot someone he is politically at odds with. Why isn't Babbitt's social media and criminal history being equally scrutinized? Her media shows her as a radically minded person who bought into Qanon crazy town. She has a history of unstable violent action. What is there not to understand?
And if George Floyd wasn't high on drugs trying to pass off a fake $20 bill we never would have heard of Derek Chauvan.