Tucker showing video of the Jan 6th , that has never been shown

How does the narrative change anything the rioters did on 1/6? They performed illegal acts all on their own accord. Nobody forced them. They chose to be at the Capitol on 1/6 and they chose what actions they took. What don't you understand? The Capitol was closed to all outsiders. Closed for covid. No tours were permitted. Closed also for Congress being in session. The doors were locked, a police contingency was there trying to prevent access to the Capitol. You can't see that anyone who knowingly and willingly entered the Capitol was in violation of the law? There is no defense for their actions. They were not forced to enter the counter. They were not forced to attack he police and make threats against government officials. They didn't come there for a peaceful demonstration. You don't dress in tactical gear for a peaceful demonstration and you don't bring items that can cause harm to others to a peaceful demonstration. I listed a report on the sentencing of many of the 1/6 criminals. No one has been able to tell me what they is wrong about the punishment being handed out. The non violent offenders have been charged with a dismeanor and were given fines and probation. They should get something for being illegally in the Capitol. As would us if we go to the Capitol and illegally enter the Capitol.

A person who knowingly commits the following acts faces up to six months' imprisonment and a $5,000 fine:

• enters or remains on the floor or in the gallery of the U.S. Senate or House chambers without authorization
  • obstructs or impedes passage through or within the Capitol building or grounds
  • parades, pickets, or demonstrates in a Capitol building
  • damages or destroys property in Capitol buildings or on Capitol grounds, or
  • assaults an individual in a Capitol building or on Capitol grounds.
You forgot execution by gunfire

Judge Nap nails it:

Five members of the Proud Boys are currently on trial for sedition in federal court in Washington, D.C. Sedition is a conspiracy to overthrow the federal government by the use of force. This case stems from the events of Jan. 6, 2021 at the U.S. Capitol. During the trial, an FBI agent inadvertently admitted that she was asked to doctor and to destroy evidence, and that her colleagues have spied on defense lawyers in the case.

The Department of Justice has pursued the defendants in Jan. 6-related matters with much zeal. The current Proud Boys trial, however, exceeds anything that has recently been revealed.

A conspiracy is an agreement by two or more persons to commit a crime that they are able to commit in which at least one of those who embraced the agreement took at least one step in furtherance of it.

Prosecutors love conspiracy cases because they are easy to prove. Yet, every modern definition of crime includes an element of harm. Since conspiracy is essentially a thought crime, the courts have dispensed with the element of harm. Stated differently, the government needs only prove the existence of the agreement and the single step in furtherance of its consummation. The government need not prove harm.

There is never harm caused in conspiracy cases, as the so-called conspiracy does not succeed. If it did succeed, the government would charge the actual committed crime. Conspiracy is not the crime of attempt. Attempt requires that the defendants come just one material step short of completion. Attempt often does cause harm, as in an attempted murder in which the victim is shot by the defendant but survives.

Can a conspiracy exist that is impossible to succeed?

I have argued, and in my years as a judge in New Jersey I have ruled, that the answer to this is: No. If the conspirators concoct a plan that cannot succeed, then by definition there is not only no harm, but the prosecution is exclusively for the employment of forbidden mental processes.

Very funny lotty. Whatever makes you feel better. I have been nothing but consistent. You can't defend your 1/6 hero's so it must be someone else's fault. I have blamed Floyd from day one just the same as I blamed Babbitt. I don't support any lawbreaking riots. I believe in peaceful demonstrations. I want swift justice for anyone who use these demonstrations for illegal activities. What is fun about being in the middle is watching the left supporting their criminals and the right defending their criminals. Are you that so insecure lotty that anyone who doesn't agree and think as you do they scare you? You're ok when I lambast Biden, but if I lambast Trump you think I have to be a card carrying liberal. The thing is lotty is you are unable to look at any other side or opinion other than your own. You are the radical right on this forum.
I don't remember you showing this much passion when we had hundreds of BLM/Antifa riots. There has just been ONE MAGA riot and you're frothing at the mouth to lay down the legal hammer on the participants. It's easy after the fact to urge throwing the book at or even shooting to kill BLM & Antifa protesters that break the law. Your whole stance here just smells of hypocrisy to me.

Judge Nap nails it:

Five members of the Proud Boys are currently on trial for sedition in federal court in Washington, D.C. Sedition is a conspiracy to overthrow the federal government by the use of force. This case stems from the events of Jan. 6, 2021 at the U.S. Capitol. During the trial, an FBI agent inadvertently admitted that she was asked to doctor and to destroy evidence, and that her colleagues have spied on defense lawyers in the case.

The Department of Justice has pursued the defendants in Jan. 6-related matters with much zeal. The current Proud Boys trial, however, exceeds anything that has recently been revealed.

A conspiracy is an agreement by two or more persons to commit a crime that they are able to commit in which at least one of those who embraced the agreement took at least one step in furtherance of it.

Prosecutors love conspiracy cases because they are easy to prove. Yet, every modern definition of crime includes an element of harm. Since conspiracy is essentially a thought crime, the courts have dispensed with the element of harm. Stated differently, the government needs only prove the existence of the agreement and the single step in furtherance of its consummation. The government need not prove harm.

There is never harm caused in conspiracy cases, as the so-called conspiracy does not succeed. If it did succeed, the government would charge the actual committed crime. Conspiracy is not the crime of attempt. Attempt requires that the defendants come just one material step short of completion. Attempt often does cause harm, as in an attempted murder in which the victim is shot by the defendant but survives.

I have argued, and in my years as a judge in New Jersey I have ruled, that the answer to this is: No. If the conspirators concoct a plan that cannot succeed, then by definition there is not only no harm, but the prosecution is exclusively for the employment of forbidden mental processes.
Where can I watch these trials?

Obviously, BlueDevil has been indicted.

no i was not in DC on Jan 6 but I do know people who were there.

No, i consider Wash DC to be a bright shiny thing and that local municipal government to be the most important level of government in the US.

I don't give a toss who is POTUS and do not consider the election that occurs once every 4 years to be election of the Emperor or King of US to be the most important election, or the office of POTUS to be the most important office in the US govt

I wouldn't even think of attending a rally held by any candidate for POTUS.

I don't think the determination of that election is the most important by any stretch of the imagination. Don't care who gets it.

How other people view it is interesting. I'd estimate that 50% of the attendees at the Stop the Steal rally did not even vote in Nov 2020 and if they did, it was the only time they voted since 2016 if they voted in 2016

Ok. I will give you the same advice I gave grock. Get ahold of your congressman and request a new investigation on 1/6. Offer to testify in front of the house. If you feel that strongly and feel you have the facts to prove it, get out there for everyone to see.
its been out there for everybody to see since Jaydenx published his video in Jan 2021.

my congressman or anybody's congressman doesn't care what I think, and I don't care that Biden is POTUS.

if I started making calls to my Congressman or Senators demanding new investigation, that's when I could expect a knock on my door from FEDS and I don't care about it much at all. Biden wants to be POTUS? fine by me.

In my opinion the office of POTUS was a big mistake and should be abolished.

But nobody cares what I think and that's fine with me. To me it's all academic at this point in time.

The one thing I do know is that the public has no idea what actually happened and never will..

• Haha
Reactions: y2h
I don't remember you showing this much passion when we had hundreds of BLM/Antifa riots. There has just been ONE MAGA riot and you're frothing at the mouth to lay down the legal hammer on the participants. It's easy after the fact to urge throwing the book at or even shooting to kill BLM & Antifa protesters that break the law. Your whole stance here just smells of hypocrisy to me.
Quit making up stuff to cover for your own inadequacies. I have spoken out on the antifa attack on police officers in Georgia. I want the book thrown at them. I haven't heard a peep out of you on that incident. I must assume you are anti law-enforcement. Your whole stance here smells of desperation.

its been out there for everybody to see since Jaydenx published his video in Jan 2021.

my congressman or anybody's congressman doesn't care what I think, and I don't care that Biden is POTUS.

if I started making calls to my Congressman or Senators demanding new investigation, that's when I could expect a knock on my door from FEDS and I don't care about it much at all. Biden wants to be POTUS? fine by me.

But nobody cares what I think and that's fine with me. To me it's all academic at this point in time.

The one thing I do know is that the public has no idea what actually happened and never will..
For someone who doesn't care what people think, you sure do post a lot of long tirades.🤷‍♂️

He is showing you footage that the committee hid from you.

Why is that so horrible?
It is handpicked footage just like the committee's handpicked footage. They both add their biased narrative to go with it. You want the truth? Have an independent, non biased investigation. That is the only way you can get the truth.

The Capitol is the people's house and should be protected for the people. The people's elected officials work in the people's house and they should be protected and allowed to perform their sworn duties without fear from outside interference.
Nobody lives in the capitol. Congress is protected. If someone is disrupting them doing their "sworn duties" that doesn't mean you can start shooting them.

Nobody lives in the capitol. Congress is protected. If someone is disrupting them doing their "sworn duties" that doesn't mean you can start shooting them.
Mr Law and Order.....it was a violent mob full of mentally ill deplorables with weapons beating cops. WTF is wrong with you?

Mr Law and Order.....it was a violent mob full of mentally ill deplorables with weapons beating cops. WTF is wrong with you?
I suggest you go back and read the whole discussion before you come off as looking even more stupid than you already do.

Even though I know you seem to enjoy looking stupid.

Judge Nap nails it:

Outstandingly presented. The conclusion is unavoidable.

Quite obviously you can🤷‍♂️
No, you can't. Supposedly Babbit was a threat to congress' lives. You're using that "justified" shooting as a carte blanche for the cops to shoot anyone

If they started popping people walking around taking selfies there would be cops in jail.

Quit making up stuff to cover for your own inadequacies. I have spoken out on the antifa attack on police officers in Georgia. I want the book thrown at them. I haven't heard a peep out of you on that incident. I must assume you are anti law-enforcement. Your whole stance here smells of desperation.
Where were you back in 2020 - 2022 when there were multiple threads on BLM/Antifa riots? I don't remember you jumping in and demanding that the book be thrown at every "protester" that broke the law let alone wanting them shot dead. And for the record when BLM blocked a public road they were breaking the law.

As far as the attack on the police in Georgia goes, I guess better late then never. Though it seems to me you're just throwing that out there to boost your magical middle credentials.

For someone who doesn't care what people think, you sure do post a lot of long tirades.🤷‍♂️
i didn't say that I didn't care what people think. I said, other people don't care what I think

do you see the difference?

Do you see the difference? I didn't even come close to saying that I didn't care what other people think.

I said nobody cares what I think.

No, you can't. Supposedly Babbit was a threat to congress' lives. You're using that "justified" shooting as a carte blanche for the cops to shoot anyone

If they started popping people walking around taking selfies there would be cops in jail.
Doubt it. Everyone there was breaking the law. If for no other reason, the Capitol was shut down due to covid. They could have shot people for not wearing a mask😁

Where were you back in 2020 - 2022 when there were multiple threads on BLM/Antifa riots? I don't remember you jumping in and demanding that the book be thrown at every "protester" that broke the law let alone wanting them shot dead. And for the record when BLM blocked a public road they were breaking the law.

As far as the attack on the police in Georgia goes, I guess better late then never. Though it seems to me you're just throwing that out there to boost your magical middle credentials.
I have always opposed all riots and have been the only one who have consistently advocated for lethal force. The BLM threads were pretty much everybody in agreement. I don't remember the left leaning members giving much support to BLM violent rioters. You people on the extreme right like to use the BLM rots as a strawman on this site. You keep pointing to the BLM as an excuse for the 1/6 riot. Maybe you have a point with some of the leftists in real life outside of yappi, but you don't seem to get much rebuttal here on yappi. For some reason I can't understand, the right goes off the rail over the 1/6 riot. There is no question that laws were broken, police officers attacked and beaten, the capital was vandalized. items were stolen and government officials had to be taken to a safe area for their own protection. There is no doubt of the guilt of the participants on that day. The people committed these acts of their own freewill. No one was forced to participate. What they did was a conscience choice on their part and they have nobody but themselves to blame. What is the uproar about? There is nothing out there that can exonerate their guilt. Their penalty covers a large spectrum according to the degree of their guilt. Non violent and just everyday stupid gets a mild punishment. Violent and totally stupid and proud of it, a more appropriate and stiffer sentence. What about that isn't fair.

Do you see the difference? I didn't even come close to saying that I didn't care what other people think.

I said nobody cares what I think.
OK. Glad we got that straightened out again(y)(y)

You guys are usually OK shooting unarmed suspect in cuffs or running away in the back in a public street. She was breaking down the last barrier protecting our Legislatures from a violent mob that was intentionally trying to disrupt the certification of the election.

It is handpicked footage just like the committee's handpicked footage. They both add their biased narrative to go with it. You want the truth? Have an independent, non biased investigation. That is the only way you can get the truth.
So you're OK with the Federal government omitting details and hard evidence to prosecute people?

Altering audio evidence to tell their "story"?

You guys are usually OK shooting unarmed suspect in cuffs or running away in the back in a public street. She was breaking down the last barrier protecting our Legislatures from a violent mob that was intentionally trying to disrupt the certification of the election.
And she got shot by a radical Black racist leftist cop.

And she got shot by a radical Black racist leftist cop.
Yep, who was at his place of employment, doing the job he is paid to do, was lauded by a Republican Representative for saving lives and was exonerated of any wrong doing. What is your point?

So you're OK with the Federal government omitting details and hard evidence to prosecute people?

Altering audio evidence to tell their "story"?
I'm ok with them being prosecuted for the crimes they committed. What details or hard evidence can there be out there to exonerate them? Are they saying it wasn't them at the Capitol on 1/6? A massive case of misidentification? Read the list of the penalties the criminal received? Tell me which ones are unjust.

I have always opposed all riots and have been the only one who have consistently advocated for lethal force. The BLM threads were pretty much everybody in agreement. I don't remember the left leaning members giving much support to BLM violent rioters. You people on the extreme right like to use the BLM rots as a strawman on this site. You keep pointing to the BLM as an excuse for the 1/6 riot. Maybe you have a point with some of the leftists in real life outside of yappi, but you don't seem to get much rebuttal here on yappi. For some reason I can't understand, the right goes off the rail over the 1/6 riot. There is no question that laws were broken, police officers attacked and beaten, the capital was vandalized. items were stolen and government officials had to be taken to a safe area for their own protection. There is no doubt of the guilt of the participants on that day. The people committed these acts of their own freewill. No one was forced to participate. What they did was a conscience choice on their part and they have nobody but themselves to blame. What is the uproar about? There is nothing out there that can exonerate their guilt. Their penalty covers a large spectrum according to the degree of their guilt. Non violent and just everyday stupid gets a mild punishment. Violent and totally stupid and proud of it, a more appropriate and stiffer sentence. What about that isn't fair.
Oh please, I was posting on those threads and people on Yappi were NOT in agreement. There were intense arguments on everything. I remember the leftists on Yappi laughing at the notion that BLM protesters blocking highways were breaking the law!

But I get that you need to construct straw man scenarios and label people "extreme" right or left in order to stake out your place in the magical middle.

Oh please, I was posting on those threads and people on Yappi were NOT in agreement. There were intense arguments on everything. I remember the leftists on Yappi laughing at the notion that BLM protesters blocking highways were breaking the law!

But I get that you need to construct straw man scenarios and label people "extreme" right or left in order to stake out your place in the magical middle.
I try to know what I am talking about and will admit when I am wrong. I don't get my information from a far right or far left rag like you do. How can you claim not to be far right? It is the only thing you will believe and accept. You go off the rails anytime someone doesn't think as you do.
You are probably the only one who looks upon Marjorie Taylor Green as a hero. You need to get a grip. Moderation isn't deadly, you don't need to be afraid.