Tucker showing video of the Jan 6th , that has never been shown

Somebody tell me what I have wrong. The rioters on Jan 6 have to be some of the dumbest people in the entire United States. Who with half a brain takes part in a riot in the middle of day, attack a federal building, verbally threaten government officials, attack and assault police officers who legally are on duty trying to do their job, disobey the orders of those police officers, illegally damage and break into not just any federal building, but the Capitol of the United States? Not only do they do this in broad daylight, they do it while it is being broadcast on national tv live. They even do interviews on live tv. They take videos and selfies of themselves and each other doing these illegal acts. They post their videos on the internet and run their mouths incriminating themselves. Reporters ask some of them why they are doing this, instead of saying the devil made them do it, they say the President made them do it. The event was broadcast live. Anybody who watched can see nobody is being forced to do what they are doing. Anyone of them could have simply turned around and left. But no, they made a conscience decision to do the acts they committed on that day. There is no one to blame but themselves. They were not committing these crimes to the benefit of anyone else in the nation. They were not sanctioned by the rest of the nation. They did it by their own choice and by doing so they should be willing to accept the consequences that comes with those decisions. Who else is there to blame? The President called for a peaceful demonstration. Were they doing his will? They did what they wanted and chose to do. Why would any law-abiding decent US citizen want to support and applaud those actions?
I do not have a problem with them being charged with crimes. I do have a problem with how they are treated waiting for their court date. How long it is taking to have that day in court Then how long the sentences are for the crimes committed.

Someone should've asked how many murder charges his DOJ has brought against Jan 6th defendants.
When you mess with the feds, they don't need the big attention-getting charges. Jimmy DiMora got 28 years for a brick pizza oven by his pool, and some Vegas hookers......but mostly because he wouldn't rat for the Bush DoJ.

He took a plea to reduce the time down to four years from ? What forever? Part of most plea deals is that you must admit guilt. In other words he could not day I agree to the plea deal but say I am really innocent. It does not work that way. Without knowledge of all the video available and that fact he felt he was innocent of charges and also facing the fact he was going to be found guilty, you plea for less time.
He took the plea deal when they showed him the evidence against him. Contrary to what you fools believe, Tucker's clips are not exculpatory in any way and would just serve as further evidence against him.

I do not have a problem with them being charged with crimes. I do have a problem with how they are treated waiting for their court date. How long it is taking to have that day in court Then how long the sentences are for the crimes committed.
Why? Who fault is it they are in this position? Do you know exactly why some of them are being held for their crimes and other's are not?
The court has judged some of them as a greater threat and to have committed more serious crimes. This is the court's job to render these decisions.
I am not privileged to all the evidence and how they come to their conclusions. Are you? If you are angry about the circumstances, shouldn't your ire be directed at the judges who are sitting on these cases? You can actually put a face to them.

Leaning that way myself, between the Ruger and the Kimber micro 9
:love::love::love::love::love:
1678384698243.png

Did CNN say that it was mostly peaceful reporting?
What I could tell from watching: CNN said it was the worst most deadly event in the United States since the civil war. FOX said it was a church picnic that was grossly misunderstood. Something about running out of fried chicken and the Baptist claiming the Methodists ate it all.

The Babylon Bee! Thanks cabe. The serious always honest news agency I have been looking for🤣🤣🤣
I have a new hero thanks to you.:love:

What I could tell from watching: CNN said it was the worst most deadly event in the United States since the civil war. FOX said it was a church picnic that was grossly misunderstood. Something about running out of fried chicken and the Baptist claiming the Methodists ate it all.
CNN lied..and Fox didn't say that. So..who's lying?

Being coerced into a guilty plea, especially if exculpatory evidence was withheld, shall enable recourse.

The tyranny cannot stand.

Liar.

Yet they have actual proof of Tucker stating what he was reporting was false in the Dominion lawsuit. You believe everything Tucker says?

Tucker Carlson said he hates Trump 'passionately', lawsuit reveals ...
The latest filings in the case suggest Mr Carlson expressed his dislike of the outgoing US president two days before Trump supporters stormed the US Capitol to derail lawmakers from certifying Joe Biden's election win.
"We are very, very close to being able to ignore Trump most nights," he wrote in a text sent on 4 January 2021. "I truly can't wait."

"I hate him passionately," he added.
Mr Carlson, the top-rated host on the conservative network, also appeared to denigrate the Trump presidency in these private messages, despite lauding his achievements on air.
"That's the last four years. We're all pretending we've got a lot to show for it, because admitting what a disaster it's been is too tough to digest. But come on. There isn't really an upside to Trump."

Apparently you trust Carlson. Report one way on the air, but thinks the exact opposite in real life. CNN and FOX are businesses with paid actors.
Good luck finding the facts.

Being coerced into a guilty plea, especially if exculpatory evidence was withheld, shall enable recourse.

The tyranny cannot stand.
where is the dude with 35 years of legal experience, CATALUM at?

I think its your responsibility to provide a link to Fox news saying it was a church picnic. I can provide the lie that CNN provided if you wish (that is was the worst day in history or something stupid like that)

I think its your responsibility to provide a link to Fox news saying it was a church picnic. I can provide the lie that CNN provided if you wish (that is was the worst day in history or something stupid like that)
That hurts Tesoro. I thought we were friends. :mad:

When you mess with the feds, they don't need the big attention-getting charges. Jimmy DiMora got 28 years for a brick pizza oven by his pool, and some Vegas hookers......but mostly because he wouldn't rat for the Bush DoJ.
The point being if rioters killed officers as alleged by Garland his DOJ would have pursued murder charges right?

The committee withheld evidence.
And intentionally misrepresented reality in doing so.

The GoodMornAmer producer over-dubbed a bunch of crowd scream and roar on some wide Capitol footage. He was there because he knows how to appeal to people who don't go to a job, right ?
Liars.

Last edited: