Tucker Carlson

i just want the Gubberment to SHARE all info about the vaccine.... from the good things it does to people and the bad things it has done to people......you make not like Fox news but they have actually put people on that have had medical issues after getting the shot, while the MSM will never have those type of people on to tell their stories....

This guy went over the top, but I don't think it's wrong to tell someone how you feel, whether it's positive or negative, in a more appropriate way. He definitely could've been more civil.
Let's agree on that. Who gets highly emotional when you tell someone how you feel?

Oh wow. That was a horrible article. I kept waiting to see how Tucker's week kept getting worse and I was sorely disappointed. Mentions his encounter with that putz at the fishing store and then took a stroll thru a bunch of happenings not really related to him at all.

All in all, it sounded like his week wasn't anything special. Other than running into that putz that is.

i just want the Gubberment to SHARE all info about the vaccine.... from the good things it does to people and the bad things it has done to people......you make not like Fox news but they have actually put people on that have had medical issues after getting the shot, while the MSM will never have those type of people on to tell their stories....
You want the truth?
You cant handle the truth

In Hungary, +90% of media is controlled by Orban's party. Businesses are physically and legally harassed if they don't toe the party line (or if someone wants them, cheap). Elections are manipulated. Party leaders are mysteriously rich. A model for Fox? GO MAGA!!!!
That's kinda like it is here. Certainly headed that way.

Reactions: y2h
Y'all need to turn off the news.
Does not matter which channels you frequent or what turd you follow, just turn the channel and stop getting so riled up.

They keep fanning the flames and yall are falling for it.

I GUARANTEE that you will be less stressed and happier if you just. step. away. from. the. news.

When everyone is gone they will be forced to change but until then you all are falling for their rhetoric.

GQP certainly doing everything it can to destroy democracy.
Temper Tantrum GIF by memecandy