Trumps economy...doesn't measure up if you look at data.

Dems did not shut down the economy you fool. Almost every state in the country had laws that limited certain business and they were all baed on the White House guidance on COVID.. This includes red states like Ohio, Georgia, Florida, and Texas. I'll give you a pass for not knowing that because you likely did not see a sign. Maybe if we had a half reasonable national response, states would have not had to take those actions.
Um...Democratic governors did. Thanks.

Obama Economy Vs. Trump Economy: The Charts Don't Lie

The Washington Post's Heather Long provides 15 charts comparing the track records of the Obama Administration with the COVID Donnie regime to expose the risible Trump talking point that he inherited an economic mess and made the "best economy in history" from it. We've selected just four (click to enlarge):

So, to summarize the obvious for those low- information voters, COVID Donnie inherited a good and growing economy from President Obama, with relatively steady growth, rising manufacturing output, and falling unemployment, including Black unemployment. COVID Donnie's criminal malfeasance in handling the coronavirus pandemic led to those gains being lost and to the economic misery we're currently experiencing. Class dismissed.

How do you manage to make it thru the day?

You keep missing the facts. The stock market is not the economy. BTW....The Obama stock market was a tremendous success based on all the record highs it set. Also, banks lending requirements during a financial crisis that they brought on them selves does not define a recession. The recession ended in June 2009 when the economy grew. It then continued to grow per the charts posted in this thread. Those are the facts.

Did you actually work During this Period ? Did You Spend Thousand of Dollars Buying a Business ? Selling Product to Industry ?

Tell us about how you went Days without a Sale !

Tell us how Easy it was when Factories & Businesses Didn't Expand or Do Improvements - Didn't Spend a F'n penny on Equipment

Yeah - I survived ! Damm Straight When the going got Tuff, I went out there and Humped It !

On a Daily Basis, we saw as many customers as possible Traveling most of the Day and did office worked at night

It's the American Way !

Obama Economy Vs. Trump Economy: The Charts Don't Lie

The Washington Post's Heather Long provides 15 charts comparing the track records of the Obama Administration with the COVID Donnie regime to expose the risible Trump talking point that he inherited an economic mess and made the "best economy in history" from it. We've selected just four (click to enlarge):

So, to summarize the obvious for those low- information voters, COVID Donnie inherited a good and growing economy from President Obama, with relatively steady growth, rising manufacturing output, and falling unemployment, including Black unemployment. COVID Donnie's criminal malfeasance in handling the coronavirus pandemic led to those gains being lost and to the economic misery we're currently experiencing. Class dismissed.

So you’re saying Obama or Biden (Harris, in reality) would not have implemented a COVID shutdown?

And let many more die, to prop up thenumbers?

BTW, I have a degree in ECON.
So I’m not gonna be fooled by your crap.

Did you actually work During this Period ? Did You Spend Thousand of Dollars Buying a Business ? Selling Product to Industry ?

Tell us about how you went Days without a Sale !

Tell us how Easy it was when Factories & Businesses Didn't Expand or Do Improvements - Didn't Spend a F'n penny on Equipment

Yeah - I survived ! Damm Straight When the going got Tuff, I went out there and Humped It !

On a Daily Basis, we saw as many customers as possible Traveling most of the Day and did office worked at night

It's the American Way !
Sure I worked and the Great Recession sucked. But the economy started rebounding in mid 2009 and the recovery was consistent and steady until this year. My business did great from 2010-2019.

So you’re saying Obama or Biden (Harris, in reality) would not have implemented a COVID shutdown?

And let many more die, to prop up thenumbers?

BTW, I have a degree in ECON.
So I’m not gonna be fooled by your crap.
No they would have had a coordinated shutdown and contained the virus with testing and tracing and resource allocation. They would have listened to exerts early on? May have contained it early (like SOuth Korea or New Zeeland) or minimized the initial first wave. Trump lied and now we have a mishmash of openings, no plan or assistance, no trust on information or guidelines and when the vax comes we will have no way to deliver it and a bunch of mistrust and conspiracy theories that will undermine the effort. Trump is going with "Herd Mentality" 8 months in while dumping trillions into stimulus. The worst of all outcomes.

No they would have had a coordinated shutdown and contained the virus with testing and tracing and resource allocation. They would have listened to exerts early on? May have contained it early (like SOuth Korea or New Zeeland) or minimized the initial first wave. Trump lied and now we have a mishmash of openings, no plan or assistance, no trust on information or guidelines and when the vax comes we will have no way to deliver it and a bunch of mistrust and conspiracy theories that will undermine the effort. Trump is going with "Herd Mentality" 8 months in while dumping trillions into stimulus. The worst of all outcomes.
Biden would have shyt his pants like he does each day.....

Sure I worked and the Great Recession sucked. But the economy started rebounding in mid 2009 and the recovery was consistent and steady until this year. My business did great from 2010-2019.

I think your timing is Off ...... But Things didn't Bounce back Mid 2009 ? Weren't Banks in Midst of Foreclosures still ! ? That took Months

As for the Stock Market .... March 2009 ( after Obama was Inaugurated ) it Plummeted 54% - there's Nowhere else to go but UP !
( Remember - Streaming and the Iphone were brand new, and we got to watch Amazon and Netflix become market drivers )

Obama was still playing Reactionist ! Typical Democrat .... Throw Money at It

He Couldn't Forecast his way of of a paper Sac

Obama has Absolutely No Business Since at all !

and How about those Increases in Healthcare Costs 200% - 300% for Small businesses / Individuals

Gotta Love the F'n Barryman

I think your timing is Off ...... But Things didn't Bounce back Mid 2009 ? Weren't Banks in Midst of Foreclosures still ! ? That took Months

As for the Stock Market .... March 2009 ( after Obama was Inaugurated ) it Plummeted 54% - there's Nowhere else to go but UP !
( Remember - Streaming and the Iphone were brand new, and we got to watch Amazon and Netflix become market drivers )

Obama was still playing Reactionist ! Typical Democrat .... Throw Money at It

He Couldn't Forecast his way of of a paper Sac

Obama has Absolutely No Business Since at all !

and How about those Increases in Healthcare Costs 200% - 300% for Small businesses / Individuals

Gotta Love the F'n Barryman
The "cant go anywhere but up" is a BS excuse to diminish the market performance under Obama. Even if you eliminate the low point and strictly base the total return on election date or inauguration date, the Obama market outperformed the Trump market. This is not debatable. We have all the historical information. To argue anything else is pure stupidity.

argue anything else is pure stupidity.

That's Funny My Brokers .... Aren't Stupid and they Disagree with you !

In Fact, One Told me it was Trump that has made it possible for more people to Retire, including him, Soon !

Please Tell us how well the Workers Did during this Period ?

Trump alma mater says Biden plan would lead to more economic growth

Joe Biden's economic proposals would create a faster growing economy, higher wages for American workers and reduce the debt compared to where the U.S. is headed under President Donald Trump, according to new analysis from the University of Pennsylvania's Wharton School.

Sorry Democrats, this has got to Hurt

20200915_221001.jpg

20200915_221030.jpg

Joe Biden's economic proposals would create a faster growing economy, higher wages for American workers and reduce the debt compared to where the U.S. is headed under President Donald Trump, according to new analysis from the University of Pennsylvania's Wharton School.

An Ivy league school making a positive statement about the Democrats candidate for President? I'm shocked, stunned actually.

The "cant go anywhere but up" is a BS excuse to diminish the market performance under Obama. Even if you eliminate the low point and strictly base the total return on election date or inauguration date, the Obama market outperformed the Trump market. This is not debatable. We have all the historical information. To argue anything else is pure stupidity.

Biden doesnt have a plan. If he had a plan he would have advised Obama. It's hilarious. This old kook has been in Washington for 47 years. Did nothing...now he has half a brain left and has all these great ideas.

It is 2020?

Those are New STATS put out this week on the Business Channel

Sorry you have NO CLUE - Get Informed

So I leave with this

The political consequences of uninformed voters

When uninformed citizens receive political information, they systematically shift their political preferences away from the Republican Party and toward the Democrats. A lack of knowledge on the policy positions of the parties significantly hinders the ability of low-socioeconomic-status citizens to translate their preferences into partisan opinions and vote choices. As a result, American public opinion—and potentially election results and public policy as a result—is significantly different from the counterfactual world in which all voters are informed.

( from a University of Chicago study)

Goldman predicting the economy now appears to be on track for a much faster pace of initial recovery than seemed likely just a couple months ago...forecasting Q3 GDP growth of +35% on a quarterly annualized basis, about 11 points above consensus expectations.

These numbers should hit about mid October.

That's Funny My Brokers .... Aren't Stupid and they Disagree with you !

In Fact, One Told me it was Trump that has made it possible for more people to Retire, including him, Soon !

Please Tell us how well the Workers Did during this Period ?
If stock investments allow you or your broker to retire, it is not because of Trump. It is because since Bush left office the stock market has had huge gains. That includes bigger gains under Obama than under Trump. That is a fact and it is not in dispute.