Trump

Oh my . Swamp Rats? Fought back ? What is he fighting against ? the truth? he has also accomplished many of his men getting arrested going to Prison and some more are pending , why not include that Accomplishment? 13,000proveable lies is pretty impressive as well isn't it? Why leave that out? Not as artful as id like to see ? that's like saying Lyle Lovett isn't as handsome as women would want to see .

Your opinion of things he has discarded or gotten out of isn't accomplishments . Idiotic Climate change? Your stupid opinion isn't an accomplishment . You thinking he has made deals doesn't mean he has done them. You also left out his record turnover in his cabinet , quite a feat to have them all gone save for Crazy ben Carson who is a surgeon in charge of what? Properly re-set? If you say so ? it isn't set.

Proper stance on illegal immigration and border security? So it's improved from the 50 year low of illegal crossings which occurred under Obama ? Got it . Kelly Anne Conway had it right early on, this was always going to be an " Alternative facts Administration. " Love the swamp rats quip most, classic DELUSION .
Ah yea...sadly those 13,000 lies (which is a lie) will never make up for "you can keep your health insurance" "Benghazi was a protest that got out of hand, not a terrorist attack on our embassy on the anniversary of 9-11"

Yes the number is higher now and all documented . Did you lose your health insurance,? I didn’t and really no one I know did . And also ironically many rural poor Trump voters didn’t have health insurance before Obamacare . So did Donald Trump improve your health insurance ? Did your payments not go up yearly when Bush was President?

This narrative that Trumps pathological hourly lying means nothing because Of you can keep your Doctor is a lazy dullards rationale to excuse anything Trump says or does .

Whataboutism at its laziest and most obtuse . Everyone around Trump finds trouble prison or had their reputation damaged yet he is perfect and a man of great integrity and characters .

The month he leaves office will bring a new chapter in Trumps life . The chapter can simply be named “ courtrooms .

Well they are just letting the USMCA wither and die...

Congressional Dems are busy looking for ways to extort money from Mexican manufacturers. They want to employ their relatives like Uncle Joe showed them.

Make a Dem-in-law a Jr. VP, and you're compliant with labor terms!!

Last edited:
Yes the number is higher now and all documented . Did you lose your health insurance,? I didn’t and really no one I know did . And also ironically many rural poor Trump voters didn’t have health insurance before Obamacare . So did Donald Trump improve your health insurance ? Did your payments not go up yearly when Bush was President?

This narrative that Trumps pathological hourly lying means nothing because Of you can keep your Doctor is a lazy dullards rationale to excuse anything Trump says or does .

Whataboutism at its laziest and most obtuse . Everyone around Trump finds trouble prison or had their reputation damaged yet he is perfect and a man of great integrity and characters .

The month he leaves office will bring a new chapter in Trumps life . The chapter can simply be named “ courtrooms .

Yes, millions lost their health care, effectively, because they can no longer afford to use their health "insurance".

It is the largest fraud ever committed upon the people of this nation.

OWN IT

Maybe you and Happy can share a Coke and a smile while you are sitting on those steps waiting for something to happen.

Thousands of foreign intelligence tweets directed at trump...idiot in chief retweeting a phony russian account that said "we love you Mr President"

Thousands of foreign intelligence tweets directed at trump...idiot in chief retweeting a phony russian account that said "we love you Mr President"
I thought you said he knowingly colluded with Russia?

Yet you're saying here he was just being stupid and didn't know who he was dealing with?

Seems like Trump can plead ignorance.

Good read here for a book review, touching on what I believe US foreign policy should be - and also just one more reason why we need Trump through 2024:

What Dueck seems to be positing, without using the term, is a “mesocon” (“middle conservative”) position: one that accepts the necessity of American engagement in the world but is jealous to privilege national sovereignty above all, and that respects limitations on America’s ability to change the world, especially in terms of nation-building and participation in international institutions. Such a mesocon approach values the role of traditional U.S. allies and demands a dominant military, so as to respond to direct threats to American security. But mesocons also eschew endless war and quixotic attempts to protect the “liberal international order” at all times and in all places.

Good read here for a book review, touching on what I believe US foreign policy should be - and also just one more reason why we need Trump through 2024:

So he is not in favor of Trump's doctrine.
"Such a mesocon approach values the role of traditional U.S. allies "

So he is not in favor of Trump's doctrine.
"Such a mesocon approach values the role of traditional U.S. allies "

Well, sometimes those allies will have to take the lead in their own back yards. Certainly not unilaterally jumping into Syria during a civil war and staying for decades.

Hapless, this quote^ spun out of context this way truly typifies the myopic hatred that makes you a laughing stock in this forum.

I appreciate Trump's comments following the massacre at the border by the Mexican drug cartels. I am not opposed whatsoever to sending in cruise missiles to destroy the production sites and homes of these bast@rds. Take them out for good.

I appreciate Trump's comments following the massacre at the border by the Mexican drug cartels. I am not opposed whatsoever to sending in cruise missiles to destroy the production sites and homes of these bast@rds. Take them out for good.
The cartels are tied to the Mexican govt (not really news I know) they don’t want the US involved.

We either take them out, sooner rather than later, or someday they will be tied to the US government.

I’d like to see us take 9 cartel scalps here in the US by the end of the week. That cartel has people here in the US, and law enforcement knows who they are. Send them back to Mexico feet first.

These people understand boundaries of all sorts. Vacationers aren’t pillaged in Cancun, Cozumel, and Acapulco.

Visit to Arlington Cemetery reminded Donald Trump Jr. of all his family's 'sacrifices,' he writes

"I rarely get emotional, if ever," Trump Jr. wrote in his new book, "Triggered: How the Left Thrives on Hate and Wants to Silence Us." "Yet, as we drove past the rows of white grave markers, in the gravity of the moment, I had a deep sense of the importance of the presidency and a love of our country."

He also had another revelation as he watched his father standing in front of the tomb, surrounded by more than 400,000 graves, listening to the Army Band bugler playing taps: The Trump family had already suffered, he recalled thinking, and this was only the beginning.

"In that moment, I also thought of all the attacks we'd already suffered as a family, and about all the sacrifices we'd have to make to help my father succeed — voluntarily giving up a huge chunk of our business and all international deals to avoid the appearance that we were 'profiting off the office,'" Trump Jr. wrote.

The lack of awareness is spectacular.

Hope Donnie enjoys the football game tomorrow ..............he deserves it.

LOL

Almost as soon as they showed him and Melania waving to the crowd on TV, Tua fumbled on third and goal, LSU recovered, and Burrow marches them down the field for a TD!!

Geaux, Orange Man!!!

So I didn’t see it live but it sounded like trump was well received at AL/LSU. Apparently everyone had to be in and seated well before the start for security reasons. I am sure MSNBC etc will have an issue with something.

There is a lot of talk on this thread about collusion and corruption. We know two things from just this week. Steve Bannon testified in Roger Stones trial that the campaign used him as the conduit to Wikileaks to coordinate the dumps. We also know that Stone was in contact with the Russian hackers. If that is not collusion, I’m not sure what is. Also this week, Trump pleaded to illegally funneling money from his charity to his campaign and to himself to buy personal property and pay his legal expenses. He was fined 2M as part of the settlement. If that is not corruption, I’m not sure what is.

There is a lot of talk on this thread about collusion and corruption. We know two things from just this week. Steve Bannon testified in Roger Stones trial that the campaign used him as the conduit to Wikileaks to coordinate the dumps. We also know that Stone was in contact with the Russian hackers. If that is not collusion, I’m not sure what is. Also this week, Trump pleaded to illegally funneling money from his charity to his campaign and to himself to buy personal property and pay his legal expenses. He was fined 2M as part of the settlement. If that is not corruption, I’m not sure what is.
Apparently you do not know it was proven that the hackers were not from Russia... the DNC denied our intelligence agencies access to the server which could prove who did the hacking??? The DNC decided to have their own people look into it (Ukrainian connected Crowdstrike) and tell you the Russian story. There is zero evidence it was from any foreign player, despite what you were told.
It is OK much of our country is under the same spell. It was cast on you by our very own state media and is much more effective than Pravda.

Last edited: