Trump or Biden

Trump or Biden .... Who would you vote for today?

• Trump

• Biden

• Receive a kick in the nuts.

Results are only viewable after voting.
The more voters see Trump the more they realized how unhinged he is....

LOL....

For the 15 Biden voters, is this evidence of someone who should be in charge?
IMG_6918.jpeg

My brother is an OTR truck driver. He mentioned he saw quite a few RFJ jr yard signs up in Milwaukee. Even he was kinda shocked. I wonder how that will shake out with all five in the race?

Can the OP add the new Presidential candidate from Texas to the Poll please? He probably won't get on the ballot but his name is "Literally Anybody Else." I think I want to vote for him.

This speaks volumes to me:

“The truth is that he was drafted into this race by Donald Trump’s top supporters and is being financed in this race by Trump’s largest donor,” Lt. Gov. Austin Davis (D-PA) said. “That isn’t merely a coincidence. He has no realistic path to victory in Pennsylvania. All he can do is take away votes from President Biden and make it easier for Donald Trump to win, and we simply can’t afford to let that happen.”

The thread is literally titled "Trump or Biden."
Going back…I asked the 15 Biden voters (NOT the Trump voters) if his lying about traveling via train over the bridge is evidence of someone who should be in charge.

Your TDS kicked in and diverted the question to be about Trump.

Again…should Biden, who willingly knows he’s lying, or is too far gone to know it, be POTUS?

Going back…I asked the 15 Biden voters (NOT the Trump voters) if his lying about traveling via train over the bridge is evidence of someone who should be in charge.
You're assuming I'm accepting it as a lie. Could be a gaffe. Presidents have gaffes.
Your TDS kicked in and diverted the question to be about Trump.
See again, the thread title.
Again…should Biden, who willingly knows he’s lying, or is too far gone to know it, be POTUS?
Biden was my fourth choice behind Sanders, Warren, and Yang among all who ran for 2020 nomination. I voted for Sanders. The party picked Biden.

This question is way too simplistic for reality. Are you asking whether Biden should have been the nominee in 2020? Or should he be POTUS when the other realistic option is Trump? Both of those fall under the umbrella of your kindergarten question.

You're assuming I'm accepting it as a lie. Could be a gaffe. Presidents have gaffes.

Biden was my fourth choice behind Sanders, Warren, and Yang among all who ran for 2020 nomination. I voted for Sanders. The party picked Biden.

This question is way too simplistic for reality. Are you asking whether Biden should have been the nominee in 2020? Or should he be POTUS when the other realistic option is Trump? Both of those fall under the umbrella of your kindergarten question.
1. Gaffe?! He told it like he lived it. Did you watch him?

2. The D party is picking the candidate again. You have no voice, the same as any other democrat in the nation. Shut up and take it, they know what's best.

3. Simple question? Absolutely it is. However, you sure are twisted in knots making it much more difficult than it needs to be. You fail to give a simple answer because it hurts your dissonance to believe that this 81 year old dementia-riddled old f@rt could knowingly lie without hesitation or not know what he's saying because he's too far mentally gone.

Just say it... you'll vote for a tomato over Trump. It's ok to say it. It tells us how you think and what you think about the future of the Republic.

Sanders? Lol

1. Gaffe?! He told it like he lived it. Did you watch him?
That can still be a gaffe.
2. The D party is picking the candidate again. You have no voice, the same as any other democrat in the nation. Shut up and take it, they know what's best.
Did I dispute this in any way?
3. Simple question? Absolutely it is. However, you sure are twisted in knots making it much more difficult than it needs to be. You fail to give a simple answer because it hurts your dissonance to believe that this 81 year old dementia-riddled old f@rt could knowingly lie without hesitation or not know what he's saying because he's too far mentally gone.

Just say it... you'll vote for a tomato over Trump. It's ok to say it. It tells us how you think and what you think about the future of the Republic.
Would you vote for a tomato over Biden?