Trump Investigation, Lawsuit and Indictment Tracker

If you want to read what idiots post I guess that is your choice. Myself, I'd rather read posts from educated posters. To each their own.
I disagree with 90% of the people on this forum yet have not blocked anyone because that is a chicken $schit move on a debate forum.

Much like with social media, I think some of you love coming here because it is an echo chamber and whether known or unbeknownst enjoy validation through agreement and getting likes.

Presidential immunity does not seem like something the founders intended...but here we are...
Sad Tobey Maguire GIF

Presidential immunity does not seem like something the founders intended...but here we are...
I know for sure they didn't want a guy taking bribes from foreign countries to enrich his family and give his loser son a high paying job.

Like Biden has.

I know for sure they didn't want a guy taking bribes from foreign countries to enrich his family and give his loser son a high paying job.

Like Biden has.
Hmm. Did they want Trump to make millions from the Saudi Government last week? What job did his son-in-law get?

“The core is not money for sex,” Bragg told a local NPR affiliate late last year. “We would say it’s about conspiring to corrupt a presidential election and then lying in New York business records to cover it up.”

Since that time, Manhattan Supreme Court Justice Juan Merchan issued multiple rulings reinforcing that framing. The judge called the charges “serious” and refused every effort by Trump to keep federal and state election law out of the case. Though Trump is not technically charged with election interference — a federal statute distinct from the one he’s accused of violating — the main theories of the case behind all 34 counts ask jurors to find a plot to deceive voters in New York and nationally"

DOJ Unmasks ‘Inconsistencies’ in Fani Willis’s Use of Federal Grant Funds​

1712849697780.png

The Justice Department said Friday it unmasked “inconsistencies” in Fulton County Prosecutor Fani Willis’s use of federal grant funds, confirming whistleblower allegations. Willis previously fired the whistleblower who alleged the Fulton County office mishandled $488,000 of federal grant money to pay for “swag,” computers, and travel.

“It’s that same grant that the Justice Department’s Office of Justice Programs now says is plagued with reporting discrepancies from Willis’s office,” the Washington Free Beacon’s Andrew Kerr reported Wednesday.

DOJ Unmasks ‘Inconsistencies’ in Fani Willis’s Use of Federal Grant Funds​

View attachment 57217

The Justice Department said Friday it unmasked “inconsistencies” in Fulton County Prosecutor Fani Willis’s use of federal grant funds, confirming whistleblower allegations. Willis previously fired the whistleblower who alleged the Fulton County office mishandled $488,000 of federal grant money to pay for “swag,” computers, and travel.

“It’s that same grant that the Justice Department’s Office of Justice Programs now says is plagued with reporting discrepancies from Willis’s office,” the Washington Free Beacon’s Andrew Kerr reported Wednesday.

"Inconsistencies" I Love That!!! In the Leftist to English dictionary "Inconsistencies" is defined as Ole Fat Fannie stole about a half million dollars out the til, and spent it on trips to Rio and Sparkling Ripple. And she's the point man for the Lefty's kangaroo court down in Atlanta. Honestly, the jokes just write themselves with these fools.