Trump Investigation, Lawsuit and Indictment Tracker

Of course the issue isn't how rich or not Trump is, the issue is the financial impediment to exercising your right to appeal. A system where you must buy your opportunity to appeal doesn't sound very just.

Trump is the rare totally innocent victim of unjust no evidence indictments. Most would want a speedy resolution and embarrass the prosecution when it’s found out just how corrupt and baseless the unfair accusations are ., This obvious outcome would be very helpful with the voters seeing how innocent he is . delaying at all costs is a bit surprising considering how innocent Trump is.

Trump is the rare totally innocent victim of unjust no evidence indictments. Most would want a speedy resolution and embarrass the prosecution when it’s found out just how corrupt and baseless the unfair accusations are ., This obvious outcome would be very helpful with the voters seeing how innocent he is . delaying at all costs is a bit surprising considering how innocent Trump is.
So you know he's innocent how? The bit of evidence the public has seen is all in our imagination?

The impropriety of the "charges" is helping him just fine.

As for embarrassing the prosecution ask Fani...then again liberals have no shame so it's virtually impossible to embarrass them.

The impropriety of the "charges" is helping him just fine.

As for embarrassing the prosecution ask Fani...then again liberals have no shame so it's virtually impossible to embarrass them.
I'm hoping more democrat DA's keep indicting Trump. It seems to improve his poll numbers.

That’s a lie. He not only inflated the value on loan apps, he then deflated the value on his tax filings. Stewart did neither you lying hack.
How do you know this? Just because you do not want Stewart to not have done things does not mean he didn't. I bet he told you he did no wrong and since he is a left leaning Democrat has to be the truth just like Biden would never tell a lie about his relationship with Hunters business dealings. I know I know hit me with the show me the proof thing. I am so tired of hearing that line.

How do you know this? Just because you do not want Stewart to not have done things does not mean he didn't. I bet he told you he did no wrong and since he is a left leaning Democrat has to be the truth just like Biden would never tell a lie about his relationship with Hunters business dealings. I know I know hit me with the show me the proof thing. I am so tired of hearing that line.
I did not make the accusation. As such, I have nothing to prove. Duh.

I am sure it would be no problem for a regular citizen to assault a judge and his/her family without consequences. He has been ridiculous outside of normal legal parameters. SPECIAL TREATMENT!!!!

Da Costa Smile GIF by rclens

Seems like a solid business plan and not just a way to have foreign dictators and oligarchs to funnel investment dollars into a legal fund.

Former President Trump's social media company lost over $58 million on just $4.1 million in revenue during 2023, according to new SEC filings.
LOL

For those of you who don’t live in the legal world every day like I do, being a simple Los Angeles trial lawyer, a lot of the legal stuff you see going on surrounding Trump and Trump-affiliated people might seem like chaos. Well, it is chaos. It’s complete chaos. There is almost no resemblance between what is happening with Trump and the law as normally practiced among normal people in normal times. Remember, there’s a Trump Exception to all the rules and all the norms that rejects any kind of precedent and procedure, as well as simple fairness, in its pursuit of the Bad Orange Man and his allies. When you understand that, you will understand why I shake my head when people ask me my legal opinion about what’s going on. My legal opinion about what’s going on is it has nothing to do with the law at all.

Understand that what we’re seeing now are attempts to frame Donald Trump and people affiliated with him to abuse and misuse the legal system to gain a political advantage. This is nothing new. It is something scumbags have been doing for thousands of years. Remember, Caesar crossed the Rubicon with his legion because if he had left his troops behind, they were going to prosecute him into oblivion. Lawfare is nothing new – its modern practitioners just better hope they don’t end up provoking warfare, too.

Reactions: y2h

For those of you who don’t live in the legal world every day like I do, being a simple Los Angeles trial lawyer, a lot of the legal stuff you see going on surrounding Trump and Trump-affiliated people might seem like chaos. Well, it is chaos. It’s complete chaos. There is almost no resemblance between what is happening with Trump and the law as normally practiced among normal people in normal times. Remember, there’s a Trump Exception to all the rules and all the norms that rejects any kind of precedent and procedure, as well as simple fairness, in its pursuit of the Bad Orange Man and his allies. When you understand that, you will understand why I shake my head when people ask me my legal opinion about what’s going on. My legal opinion about what’s going on is it has nothing to do with the law at all.

Understand that what we’re seeing now are attempts to frame Donald Trump and people affiliated with him to abuse and misuse the legal system to gain a political advantage. This is nothing new. It is something scumbags have been doing for thousands of years. Remember, Caesar crossed the Rubicon with his legion because if he had left his troops behind, they were going to prosecute him into oblivion. Lawfare is nothing new – its modern practitioners just better hope they don’t end up provoking warfare, too.
No he is acting like he is above the law and using his political power and donations to evade the law. It is a joke.

I am sure it would be no problem for a regular citizen to assault a judge and his/her family without consequences. He has been ridiculous outside of normal legal parameters. SPECIAL TREATMENT!!!!

There is nothing normal about what the Dems are doing with these ridiculous trials