Trump Investigation, Lawsuit and Indictment Tracker

Maybe this sleazy biased Judge is starting to worry that the SCOTUS will step in and humiliate him at the end of his career?

Waite the judge fined Trump without seeing the video or reading a full transcript?

A New York judge said Thursday he would reconsider fining Donald Trump $10,000 for violating a gag order barring the former president from speaking publicly about court staff during his civil fraud trial.

Justice Arthur Engoron fined Trump for the second time Wednesday after he again appeared to violate the order by making an apparent reference to his top clerk in comments before news cameras outside the courtroom.

Trump's lawyer Christopher Kise argued Thursday that Engoron had misinterpreted Trump's comments and was impinging on his right to free speech.

"I'll reconsider the sanctions decision, because I do want to see the clip and the transcript," Engoron said.

Trump continues to forget he has already LOST the case. They are in the penalty part now. He is really stupid.

Alert: Judge denies motion to block Ivanka Trump testimony in New York civil fraud trial
The New York judge overseeing Donald Trump’s civil fraud trial on Friday denied a motion to keep Ivanka Trump from testifying.

Ivanka Trump’s attorneys had filed a motion to quash a subpoena for her testimony, arguing that she should not be forced to appear after an appellate court removed her as a defendant in the case.

But Judge Arthur Engoron on Friday denied the motion after hearing arguments on the matter, though he said her testimony should not be scheduled before Wednesday to give her time to appeal his ruling.

Alert: Judge denies motion to block Ivanka Trump testimony in New York civil fraud trial
The New York judge overseeing Donald Trump’s civil fraud trial on Friday denied a motion to keep Ivanka Trump from testifying.

Ivanka Trump’s attorneys had filed a motion to quash a subpoena for her testimony, arguing that she should not be forced to appear after an appellate court removed her as a defendant in the case.

But Judge Arthur Engoron on Friday denied the motion after hearing arguments on the matter, though he said her testimony should not be scheduled before Wednesday to give her time to appeal his ruling.
Oh No Omg GIF by The Office

“I called Bill Barr Dumb, Weak, Slow Moving, Lethargic, Gutless, and Lazy, a RINO WHO COULDN’T DO THE JOB. He just didn’t want to be Impeached, which the Radical Left Lunatics were preparing to do. I was tough on him in the White House, for good reason, so now this Moron says about me, to get even, “his verbal skills are limited.” Well, that’s one I haven’t heard before. Tell that to the biggest political crowds in the history of politics, by far. Bill Barr is a LOSER,”

Last edited:
“I called Bill Barr Dumb, Weak, Slow Moving, Lethargic, Gutless, and Lazy, a RINO WHO COULDN’T DO THE JOB. He just didn’t want to be Impeached, which the Radical Left Lunatics were preparing to do. I was tough on him in the White House, for good reason, so now this Moron says about me, to get even, “his verbal skills are limited.” Well, that’s one I haven’t heard before. Tell that to the biggest political crowds in the history of politics, by far. Bill Barr is a LOSER,”
K

Go Hamas,Go Nazi's brought to you by the HAMAS wing of the Democrat party.
Meanwhile in the real world Biden delivering aid packages a full support to fight hamas. He is not controlled by the far left and does not care what Sean Hannity thinks! Steady leadership GO BRANDON!

Meanwhile in the real world Biden delivering aid packages a full support to fight hamas. He is not controlled by the far left and does not care what Sean Hannity thinks! Steady leadership GO BRANDON!
Full package that will go to fund more rockets.Yes go Brandon.

LOL, do your kids know your finances?
No … but I have never been elected President and refused to divest my companies, saying I would hand over control to my two sons … but if I did that I would expect them to know my finances … just keep deflecting

No … but I have never been elected President and refused to divest my companies, saying I would hand over control to my two sons … but if I did that I would expect them to know my finances … just keep deflecting

I would if I was the officer of my families business. Good lord kiddos your in your 50'S

So your kids don't know either, thanks for confirming.