Trump Investigation, Lawsuit and Indictment Tracker

He hands out pamphlets.....LOL
Epic Fail Wow GIF by Rosanna Pansino

Lol...Trump claimed he isn't allowed to testify because of the gag order. Obviously no attorney is going to put a serial liar like trump on the stand to be crossed by a prosecutor. He just thinks his base is dumb enough to believe his explanation.

How can anyone support this clown
Unfortunately his base is dumb enough to believe him

Again what the hell does that mean? Are people being denied care?
All the time.
What do you offer to folks so that they can get care?
Anything they need that helps them get care through internal strategy and communication with my clients.
I'm skeptical of your job title. Seems to me that you could actually lay out what you do, without compromising your company's secrets, if what you did had actual value.
I don't care.

So you don't do your own research? Someone else selects the research that you consume? That explains a lot.
Slowly but surely, the onion is being peeled back on this guy...... Kinda like the "day trader" expert that finally blew is own cover by announcing he only takes profits every two weeks or so. :ROFLMAO:

Happens all the time with these type. Eventually, their own lies reveal the original lies.

Slowly but surely, the onion is being peeled back on this guy...... Kinda like the "day trader" expert that finally blew is own cover by announcing he only takes profits every two weeks or so.

Happens all the time with these type. Eventually, their own lies reveal the original lies.
Easy for the unemployed to say.

Again what the hell does that mean? Are people being denied care? What do you offer to folks so that they can get care? I'm skeptical of your job title. Seems to me that you could actually lay out what you do, without compromising your company's secrets, if what you did had actual value.
Probably something like this...

The overall goal of a patient advocate is to provide patients and caregivers with the support and education they need so they can make their own decisions about their next steps. Advocates have the patient's back (like a “wingman”) and help make their journey through the health care system as smooth as possible.

I read the whole article and the whole time I am thinking conceal she did and got her they have and then I read that is not really true she did not need to share how she spent the money the way the law is written. I wish people would stop getting my hopes up.

Gotta get in that daily BS from The Daily BS LOL

I read the whole article and the whole time I am thinking conceal she did and got her they have and then I read that is not really true she did not need to share how she spent the money the way the law is written. I wish people would stop getting my hopes up.
Specific deviation from habit belies intent. She won't be re-elected. She may be disbarred. "Body of Work" and all that.