Trump has Severe Dementia. MAGA in Total Denial

Sleepy Joe’s rival nodding off during the middle of the day has robust and alpha male written al over it . Great contrast 😆.

Trump also recently gave us a great history lesson about Gettysburg , a place he says he loves to visit .

Last edited:
WTF.

1713209104456.png

Sleepy Joe’s rival nodding off during the middle of the day has robust and alpha male written al over it . Great contrast 😆.

Trump also recently gave us a great history lesson about Gettysburg , a place he says he loves to visit .
Someone wrote "Al over it"? Who is "Al" and what was it written on?

I do not stand up for Biden at all. Im not in a cult. I just see things how I see them. Exactly what does Bidens shortcomings have to do with trump?
You're kidding right? Most of the time when anything negative is said about the Biden adm the answer is usually but Trump. So every Conservative belongs to a cult?

You're kidding right? Most of the time when anything negative is said about the Biden adm the answer is usually but Trump. So every Conservative belongs to a cult?
Nobody said every conservative belongs in a cult? What are you talking about? Exactly what does Bidens health have to do with Trump's? Will that excuse Trump's dementia??

Nobody said every conservative belongs in a cult? What are you talking about? Exactly what does Bidens health have to do with Trump's? Will that excuse Trump's dementia??
I'll remember your reply when someone criticizes Biden and you burp out something about Trump.

Last edited:

Donald Trump Is Headlining a GOP Event in Minnesota on the Same Day as Barron's Florida Graduation