Trump, DeSantis and the future of the GOP

Biden is nuts? WTF!

1679448992173.jpeg

A few YRWEC luminaries actually believe and could have written this tweet . He’s never done anything wrong in their eyes and have defended him for 7 years now . Of course they will pivot to the authoritarian DeSantis who has finally commenced in simply telling the truth about the guy he was once helped by initially . Trump still the leader in polls for the nomination but we have a ways to go . If DeSantis gets the nomination he like Trump will bolster the Dems turnout to vote against him and his far right views and “ big gov “ authoritarian style .

Are you stupid? Judge Julius Randoph says 'You don't have to answer that question ". lol. You spend your time trolling individuals and being a pedantic Pu$$y all day every day when literally no one else does this never mind all day every day in their retirement. So answer with the massive amount of brain cells you have left [According to you it's a massive amount lol} and explain why a straight WHITE guy in his 50's who is comfortable would possibly be afraid of an authoritarian Prez? A big gov bully. ? I wouldn't ever want that for the country, but it wouldn't affect me whatsoever Nothing to be scared of personally. I would feel for some groups no doubt. My feeling is and polls are suggesting that the majority of the country isn't down with Ron's 'Policies" in Florida. I know you have found the next guy to worship as your Lord and Savior. What I really Love is the 5 years you have been around here? The Republican party has mostly lost and is a joke after Trump who YOU predicted would roll to a second term hijacked it and was incompetent in many ways including handling the pandemic which he ignored, lied about because he was worried about himself and his re-election and people in key areas saw this clearly. See you still go to the Coffman threads every day al day anything is posted. STILL interested in the program are you ? LMAO

Are you stupid? Judge Julius Randoph says 'You don't have to answer that question ". lol. You spend your time trolling individuals and being a pedantic Pu$$y all day every day when literally no one else does this never mind all day every day in their retirement. So answer with the massive amount of brain cells you have left [According to you it's a massive amount lol} and explain why a straight WHITE guy in his 50's who is comfortable would possibly be afraid of an authoritarian Prez? A big gov bully. ? I wouldn't ever want that for the country, but it wouldn't affect me whatsoever Nothing to be scared of personally. I would feel for some groups no doubt. My feeling is and polls are suggesting that the majority of the country isn't down with Ron's 'Policies" in Florida. I know you have found the next guy to worship as your Lord and Savior. What I really Love is the 5 years you have been around here? The Republican party has mostly lost and is a joke after Trump who YOU predicted would roll to a second term hijacked it and was incompetent in many ways including handling the pandemic which he ignored, lied about because he was worried about himself and his re-election and people in key areas saw this clearly. See you still go to the Coffman threads every day al day anything is posted. STILL interested in the program are you ? LMAO
#SoScared

explain why a straight WHITE guy in his 50's who is comfortable would possibly be afraid of an authoritarian Prez?
Not sure that you are a straight WHITE guy in your 50's but you are certainly afraid of Ron. It's apparent in your posts about him. Duh.

What I really Love is the 5 years you have been around here?
LOL, time seems hard for you. I've not been around anywhere close to 5 years, but with your obsession with me it must seem like a lifetime. 😆
See you still go to the Coffman threads every day al day anything is posted. STILL interested in the program are you
Who is Al Day? I never said I was interested in the program, just had some questions but got gambling ramblings instead. LOL

Last edited:
A few YRWEC luminaries actually believe and could have written this tweet . He’s never done anything wrong in their eyes and have defended him for 7 years now . Of course they will pivot to the authoritarian DeSantis who has finally commenced in simply telling the truth about the guy he was once helped by initially . Trump still the leader in polls for the nomination but we have a ways to go . If DeSantis gets the nomination he like Trump will bolster the Dems turnout to vote against him and his far right views and “ big gov “ authoritarian style .
Authoritarian 🤣

Reminding you - you are a moron.

An unfunny moron at that. Tiresome. You should take a Yappi sabbatical. Learn to be funny or clever or something….anything other than the Harrylame manic loon shtick. It’s played.

Trump going nuclear on DeSanctimonius. Says he was terrible on Covid closing beaches and still having the countries 3rd highest # of deaths. Education is terrible and cost of living is sky high. 3rd worst in violent crime and murder. Yappi MAGAs, even those claiming to support Meatball, are confused. If a dem said these things, they would be blowing the gasket off the board. Since it's God King, they sit on their hands and button their lips. Cult.

Trump going nuclear on DeSanctimonius. Says he was terrible on Covid closing beaches and still having the countries 3rd highest # of deaths. Education is terrible and cost of living is sky high. 3rd worst in violent crime and murder. Yappi MAGAs, even those claiming to support Meatball, are confused. If a dem said these things, they would be blowing the gasket off the board. Since it's God King, they sit on their hands and button their lips. Cult.
Really appreciate you keeping us informed on Trump's activities.