Trump & ATL Chick-Fil-A

chs1971

Evil racist Donald Trump warmly greeted by white supremacist African-Americans at Atlanta Chik-Fil-A.

CAUTION: Do not believe what you see with your own eyes.
Those are the "Bad Blacks" we hear about from the Radical left.

HOLY SHIZZ. Black peeps working in a chix joint and hugg'n up on Orange Man Bad WTF?!? This is either racism at its worst or DEI at its best.

Damn Dooooggg..

I wonder how much longer the Democrats will be spending in GA ? I think they will wise up some send that cash to PA and AZ+NV. I don’t see Fulton Co cheating putting Joe over the top this time
The Leftists wouldn't have got away with it the last time if the RINO's hadn't been in on the fix. Hopefully we've weeded out enough of these low life bastards to ensure we will have a legitimate, one man one vote, election this time around. Sadly, I fear them 15 million third world illegals the Leftists have smuggled across the border may come into play in November.

I wonder how much longer the Democrats will be spending in GA ? I think they will wise up some send that cash to PA and AZ+NV. I don’t see Fulton Co cheating putting Joe over the top this time
I don't think Biden needs to sweat PA right now

Send it to AZ, NV and WI

The Dems are hemorrhaging the black vote, your snide comment to mask your concern is transparent.
PP_2023.07.12_validated-voters_2-01.png

Doesn't look like anything is "hemorrhaging" to me

• Haha
Reactions: y2h
I’m cracking up at this thread. Just goes to show how out of touch with the average American most are on here. Most don’t care that much about politics, the have a preference but still show reverence to the office.

I’m cracking up at this thread. Just goes to show how out of touch with the average American most are on here. Most don’t care that much about politics, the have a preference but still show reverence to the office.
The snark in me asks, "what office?", but this really is truth.

I just last night watched the episode of The Wire where the campaign lady doesn't invite McNulty in after their date when she learns how indifferent he is towards politics.

Will Black Voters Back Republicans? A Political Science Perspective​

There were people making predictions (including here) that Trump would get 15-20% of the black vote in 2016 AND 2020. How did that turn out? :)

Yep they are just being polite 😂