Trump 2024 and Article 3 of the 14th Amendment

Will Trump be on all Republican primary ballots and all General Election ballots in 2024?

• Yes - He will be on every ballot in every state for every Presidential election in 2024

Votes: 13 76.5%
  • No - He will not be on the ballot in any state in any Presidential election in 2024

Votes: 1 5.9%
  • No - He will be on all the primary ballots but none of the general election

• No - He will not be on any of the primary ballots but will be on all the general election

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No - He will not be on some states primary ballots but will be on all general election ballots

• No - He will be on all primary ballots but not on some states general election ballots

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No - He will not be on some of the primary ballots and not on some of the general election ballots

• Total voters
Just pointing out that your thread was called out as a stupid pipe dream from day one, and it's going to finish exactly that.

Better luck next time, slugger. lol.
Better. Luck. Next. Time?

How about we don’t have to worry about another president leading an insurrection to overturn our election?

LA LA LA LA LA

"In early August, a federal grand jury voted to indict the former president over his efforts to hold on to power following his loss in the 2020 election, including his actions leading to the Jan. 6, 2021, insurrection at the Capitol.

What Trump is charged with

The former president has been charged with four criminal counts:

• Conspiracy to defraud the United States
• Conspiracy to obstruct an official proceeding
• Obstruction of and attempt to obstruct an official proceeding
• Conspiracy against rights

All that nonsense, and there's not a single charge of insurrection in the lot! So, explain how it applies to your retarded "Article 3 of the 14th Amendment" crap, dullard.

lmao

Better. Luck. Next. Time?

How about we don’t have to worry about another president leading an insurrection to overturn our election?
Laughing Man Lol GIF
Cute GIF

Presidential election historians agree.

Presidential election historians agree.

Leonardo Dicaprio Lol GIF

Leonardo Dicaprio Lol GIF
Martin Lawrence Lol GIF by Martin

Martin Lawrence Lol GIF by Martin

Hilary Duff Lol GIF by YoungerTV

The Congress shall have power to enforce, by appropriate legislation, the provisions of this article.

Let me preface this by saying "Shame on me" for not even bothering to read the entire Amendment when this argument was brought up in the first place. The fact that some individuals at the state level thought that they could keep somebody off the ballot when you only have to go down 2 sections to see that only Congress can make the law regarding this. And the fact we have courts in multiple states who didn't bother to read this and rule appropriately says a lot about the ruling class in this country.

And it pisses me off that it wasn't until SCOTUS ruled that this language was pointed out by the media. Or at least this is the first that I heard it...and I'm pretty sure I would remember hearing it because it's such an obvious thing to point out...along the lines of "shall not be infringed". The Fourth Estate failed miserably here as well.

Grrrr.

Let me preface this by saying "Shame on me" for not even bothering to read the entire Amendment when this argument was brought up in the first place. The fact that some individuals at the state level thought that they could keep somebody off the ballot when you only have to go down 2 sections to see that only Congress can make the law regarding this. And the fact we have courts in multiple states who didn't bother to read this and rule appropriately says a lot about the ruling class in this country.

And it pisses me off that it wasn't until SCOTUS ruled that this language was pointed out by the media. Or at least this is the first that I heard it...and I'm pretty sure I would remember hearing it because it's such an obvious thing to point out...along the lines of "shall not be infringed". The Fourth Estate failed miserably here as well.

Grrrr.
My understanding of the legal interpretation of Congressional action was to remove the disqualification. I have not read any legal interpretation either up until the Supreme's Court ruling that stated it was the responsibility of Congress to put the article into action for disqualification.

That may be why the liberal judges added this statement in their disent: Those justices said the majority overreached when it set out ways Section 3 of the 14th Amendment should be enforced, basically creating what they called "a special rule for the insurrection disability.

We may very well see it in action once Trump is convicted in the Jan. 6 trial and states begin petitioning to remove him from their general election ballots. This ruling is just another step in the process.

My understanding of the legal interpretation of Congressional action was to remove the disqualification. I have not read any legal interpretation either up until the Supreme's Court ruling that stated it was the responsibility of Congress to put the article into action for disqualification.

That may be why the liberal judges added this statement in their disent: Those justices said the majority overreached when it set out ways Section 3 of the 14th Amendment should be enforced, basically creating what they called "a special rule for the insurrection disability.

We may very well see it in action once Trump is convicted in the Jan. 6 trial and states begin petitioning to remove him from their general election ballots. This ruling is just another step in the process.
Hey Don Quixote, here's yer f******** windmill!