Toledo St. Francis head coach resigns halfway through season.

Learn to read, not project.
"That tough guy behavior gets defended all the time around here and in the real."

"The report accused coach Woolridge of coming up behind Allen Wednesday and saying “find a new job” Followed by a few expletives and allegedly slapping Allen on the back and then punching him in the back. The report says the incident is captured on the school video system."

Learn to read.

Well me actually playing under Lindke at otsego and him wanting to go up to a bigger school it’s not a big shocker if he does, he coached over there for a few years and has been in contact with coaches over there
I've seen a few of your posts and I would like to offer some "wise old man" advice to you (although I am unsure how wise I actually am) as it seems like your posts are meant to cause a negative view of your school's head coach.
1) If you love football, put your head down and work quietly. If you don't like the results of the season, either on a team or individual level, you hold the power to change them. Working will do that, talking smack on a message board won't.
2) Stop making negative posts. This makes your school and teammates look bad. It also negatively impacts your teammates by creating noise. If you're somehow trying to influence them not to play, you're doing them harm as well. You only get 4 years where you can play high school football. The likelihood that you or your teammates will have the opportunity to continue playing past high school is low. If they don't play in high school, it moves to 0%. Don't influence them not to take advantage of the opportunities they have now.
3) If you feel you were wronged in some way, as some of your posts suggest, talk to your schools administration. Continue to talk to them. Bringing it to yappi isn't the proper chain of command and if you have a real gripe, airing it in a forum such as this weakens it.
4) If it's just the fact that you don't like the staff, ask to open enroll somewhere else (depending on what year you are as well as other circumstances). If it's that you don't want to play football anymore, walk away and find something positive to focus on. The heaviest thing you can hold is a grudge.
5) Ask to sit down with your coach and air your grievances. Approach him like an adult and you will likely be treated like one. It's a hard thing to do, but you will probably gain his respect if you're able to talk to him face to face rather than behind his back.

not sure why the interim guy wouldn’t get a shot . Held it together after what sounds like unfortunate events….. . Maybe consistency is what the program needs right about now.....

I have mutiple times 😂 I like him as a person but as a coach no,if you were there you would understand but your not, and I do want my friends to play, but me no I told lindke on 2-3 different occasions on how I felt and he didn’t really care, it’s not talking smack Either my teammates are still very important to me and I still respect the coaches other than the ones that thinks it’s ok to put injured kids in, but me hearing stuff from other coaches tells me Lindke won’t be @otsego much longer , but thank you for the advise if you saw from my perspective it would be diffrent but thank you and have a blessed evening
Can’t put an old head on young shoulders, I guess. Good luck, young fella.

I do not think SF has many options at this point. They cannot afford to competitively pay someone and with the success of the burbs and Central having the Mud-City league on lockdown there is little talent left over. SF is a dumpster fire from its 2001 self. Their only shot at this point would be a younger ambitious guy who cares little about pay and retirement or an older coach who is already retired and will accept the challenge. Slim pickings.

I do not think SF has many options at this point. They cannot afford to competitively pay someone and with the success of the burbs and Central having the Mud-City league on lockdown there is little talent left over. SF is a dumpster fire from its 2001 self. Their only shot at this point would be a younger ambitious guy who cares little about pay and retirement or an older coach who is already retired and will accept the challenge. Slim pickings.
Not too many slim football coaches. More like fat chance.

"mud city" lol, I don't know if that's typo or intended, but I like it. One of my favorite old websites selling glass art was "not just mud." Wish at the time I'd had more money. I'd have some collector items for sure. Some of those artists became big.

I have mutiple times 😂 I like him as a person but as a coach no,if you were there you would understand but your not, and I do want my friends to play, but me no I told lindke on 2-3 different occasions on how I felt and he didn’t really care, it’s not talking smack Either my teammates are still very important to me and I still respect the coaches other than the ones that thinks it’s ok to put injured kids in, but me hearing stuff from other coaches tells me Lindke won’t be @otsego much longer , but thank you for the advise if you saw from my perspective it would be diffrent but thank you and have a blessed evening
So your answer is to go on an online football forum and complain? Good luck in life young man. I am sure you are a nice kid but you are going about things all the wrong way.

If Coach Lindke leaves for SFS, Good for SFS. He is a good young coach. If he stays at Otsego, well I hope you have other plans next fall cause you seem to have alienated yourself.

I am not a Lindke fan, but playing hurt is part of football. Otsego's athletic trainer has been at that position quite a while. Did the trainer say that the players should not return to the game?

Like I said that’s my opinion I have talked to other staff members too, and they think the same way, I also said I did like Coach Lindke but he wants to go to a bigger school, and the job is open I’m not saying I hope he leaves if he stays at otsego he does I get another year with him, me and him talked things out and we are good, I respect him a lot, and he has wanted me to stay playing but he also understood why I quit for the rest of the season and he was ok with it, he asked if I would play next fall and I said most likely, but besides that I wasn’t on here to stir stuff up but that’s just opinion
Good for both of you.

In my opinion also otsego has one of the best athletic trainers around, and when me and her talked after I was cleared I had to give her a paper, she said she won’t return to otsego if Lindke is still there now both would be a big loss to otsego in my opinion and but there must be bad blood between those two
NO ONE CARES. My advice,, stay off the online forums. You are putting alot of drama and dirty laundry on here that should be discussed elsewhere. Think about this, if you have a new head coach and they happen to be reading on here, do you think they want to deal with a player that comes on here airing out all the drama within the program? Go do your homework, lift weights, something else besides complaining about your own schools football program on a public forum with adults.

NO ONE CARES. My advice,, stay off the online forums. You are putting alot of drama and dirty laundry on here that should be discussed elsewhere. Think about this, if you have a new head coach and they happen to be reading on here, do you think they want to deal with a player that comes on here airing out all the drama within the program? Go do your homework, lift weights, something else besides complaining about your own schools football program on a public forum with adults.
You might consider using the conversation function? It's up top by your user name. Make sure you have the conversation set to private or everyone can read it. I don't know if you two know each other or why your advice should matter to that poster but they might better respond to a quieter correction. You ever know a high school kid to not just keeping asking "why," when corrected publically?

In my opinion also otsego has one of the best athletic trainers around, and when me and her talked after I was cleared I had to give her a paper, she said she won’t return to otsego if Lindke is still there now both would be a big loss to otsego in my opinion and but there must be bad blood between those two
Probably not fair to the athletic trainer to spread information like that whether it’s true or not. If you think they are that great of a trainer, then probably not wise to speak for them on a forum they aren’t representing themselves on

What Language Arts teacher forgot to smack this kid upside the head with a grammar book??? Sheeeeesh