Time for equal justice

Just stop. He changed the square footage on it multiple times from 10,000 to 30,000 depending on what he was trying to accomplish.
And it could change depending on one's needs. It was in Trump tower right? He could knock down some walls and make a bigger area.

You only care about it because Trump did it. If Biden had done it it would be no big deal to you. It’s amazing to me of all the truly heinous crimes Trump has supposedly committed, that something minor like this is what you are forced to hang your hat on.
Wrong again. I don’t give a sh-t that Trump did it. He did what he did. It is who he is. The guy has been committing fraud his entire life. This situation, Trump University, Trump Charity, Stormy Hush money. The list goes on and on. I’m just stating the obvious. It is funny to me that just posting about what he actually did pisses you guys off so much.

What the county auditor claims your property is worth and its value in the market on different things...get it, yet?
It can be. That does not mean that you have two different values in the same year depending on whether you are paying tax or applying for loans.

You think a loan in the millions of dollars didn't require due diligence on the part of the bank? He wasn't asking for 5k to add a sunroom.
Sure but that due diligence can come in several forms and that due diligence does not invalidate his fraud for massively lying about the property (square footage).

And it could change depending on one's needs. It was in Trump tower right? He could knock down some walls and make a bigger area.
Keep up the BS. Do you think he knocked down walls making it bigger and then in the same year put them back up again and then reported it smaller? MAGA Dumb.

Wrong again. I don’t give a sh-t that Trump did it. He did what he did. It is who he is. The guy has been committing fraud his entire life. This situation, Trump University, Trump Charity, Stormy Hush money. The list goes on and on. I’m just stating the obvious. It is funny to me that just posting about what he actually did pisses you guys off so much.
As usual you have no idea what pisses us off. Weird that you spend so much time on here yet are unable to figure it out.

You are full of sh-t. What is the certain amount? You are just spit balling and have no idea what the app process or terms of his loans are.

Don't answer my questions by asking different questions. It is fraud to lie on business and bank records. If I say my property is 10K sg feet when it is really 3k or if I say my investment account is 10M when it is only 5M I am committing a crime.
You're not running the show telling people what people they can ask you. Each bank has a different ceiling for the loan requiring an appraisal.

Might want to learn what non sequitur means. Don't use words you don't understand the meaning of.

Correct his use of the word. You may not agree with the statement. But, give an explanation about his improper use of the word.

non se·qui·tur

a conclusion or statement that does not logically follow from the previous argument or statement.
"his weird mixed metaphors and non sequiturs.

Correct his use of the word. You may not agree with the statement. But, give an explanation about his improper use of the word.

non se·qui·tur

a conclusion or statement that does not logically follow from the previous argument or statement.
"his weird mixed metaphors and non sequiturs.
The fact that I was dead on point.

No, you really don't know what it means. You used it incorrectly. Sorry, but you failed.
You said Maga dumb... that has no relevancy to the topic. Just saying Maga dumb doesn't cover up your inability to debate. Give examples. Like I said, typical leftist, attack the person, never the argument.

You said Maga dumb... that has no relevancy to the topic. Just saying Maga dumb doesn't cover up your inability to debate. Give examples. Like I said, typical leftist, attack the person, never the argument.
WRONG. I did not say "Maga Dumb" That's on you.

Now that I have educated you, we are changing the subject I see. The conversation had nothing to do with default but was about him lying repeatedly about the properties including inflating and deflating square footage.

You educate no one. You
Because MAGA refuse to be educated. Enjoy ignorance.

Wouldn’t it just be easier to admit Trump is a habitual fraudster? I mean how many examples do you need? Does it hurt that bad?
Weird that he isn’t in prison already then. And your side has had to resort to nonsense charges. lol. Why don’t you just admit that because there are no real crimes you have to dream them up? Kind of like the process crimes you all are so proud of.