Tim Ryan.... what does he stand for

I’m ashamed to be from the same city as Tim Ryan. He was one hell of a football player and track star in HS, but I still hate him.

He is a pathetic Pelosi lap dog. And his ads are sickening ........... HUGE phony.
Yeah well, if you watch his ads on TV he's trying to present himself as Ronald Reagan.....Claims he's not a Leftist no more, his voting record would suggest otherwise. I expect this SOB to show up wearing a MAGA hat between now and November. Phony probably ain't a strong enough word for this guy......

Yeah well, if you watch his ads on TV he's trying to present himself as Ronald Reagan.....Claims he's not a Leftist no more, his voting record would suggest otherwise. I expect this SOB to show up wearing a MAGA hat between now and November. Phony probably ain't a strong enough word for this guy......
heard he asked Trump to show up at his rally's .....:)

He specifically said he's for late term abortion right up to birth? I question any politician coming out and saying that.
google it, he has said some things over the years... and in some cases he won't answer the question....typical polictician

I’m ashamed to be from the same city as Tim Ryan. He was one hell of a football player and track star in HS, but I still hate him.
Yeah, he has different views than you. Great reason to hate him.
"I like green"
"I like orange".

"I hate you"

PURE IGNORANCE!!! ??????